SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Hah nah he was runing in a wrong way and suddenly find hesself ♥♥♥♥ed up xD

Says the guy who ran for crossing and i followed after.

>at least 5 mc's in vacinity

>raped by me

Here *throws attention*

You one better mind ur scammer bf lol nw hes lock sold out 

and playn by many ppl idk what happened abt shamy n otherz u guys realy confusing  xD 

You one better mind ur scammer bf lol nw hes lock sold out 

and playn by many ppl idk what happened abt shamy n otherz u guys realy confusing  xD

wat?

Shame slave of hassn

second picture is immature and unnecessary, removed

-jswaaz

Firstly was not Mofh, I was there. Did 0 gp just played randomly on holidays with them, so not a slave. Neither Mofh. He is a part of AoA and contributed like Hassn to make what AoA is now.

Secondly we did war random nights at pvp cave when Mofh rec and for fun, 5 of us blocking 2 sometimes 3 parties of EvO/SOS and random gankers like you.

On that ss we ended me and Ktptn alive but couldnt survive next wave so tried log off.

When I logged his dk I found druid ganked and you talking like your life was finally realized going naked talking crap so happy so I ss too and bet myself probably I will have to use that clip in future xd

I was right :lol:. Even at your ss left top I'm there.2jbvbiu.png

spanish, lets come back.  :blush:

Eyy Mirul what's up xd. Too late for me now, routine started again :mega_shok: Maybe next summer if lvl 30 update.

Won't be a part of this amp stairs trick till lvl 30. Next month probably again arena update and the guys that +10 new weapons get owned xd

But probably I random log at nights if most players go hunt new weapons at that black pyramide since it's pvp zone maybe it's fun like old times at blue eye xd

But you should come back there are no druids now a times doing war like rogue spamming ink pot making me  root everywhere without expect being wtf  like our last day we war  :lol:

the worms at boss there made me piss myself  :lol: they came up on me from the floor and boom started eating my brains, damn was gd

lel

lemme estimate u used around 7sets from >+5>+6>+7 if u can remember total yes?

not impossible wht u did but damn very unlikely to happen O.O nice

my warstory:

so this rogue came first n ganked me so i killed him, than he came 3 more times but he wasn't succeeding so i guessed it was paladin kill day at mc xD than 5th n 6th time he came he used merman n merman than 7th and 8th with wood n wood than 9th time he got lucky a warlock was in area n helped him  :lol: (warlock got the kill) than i re saw warlock so i hunted him that's my story :P

Honestly i love map 4 its so much fun and hunting mcs  :aggressive:

post-15696-14177044147058_thumb.png

post-15696-14177044147216_thumb.png

post-15696-14177044147365_thumb.png

post-15696-14177044147503_thumb.png

lel

Lols!

if only i was lvl 24, i want 4k hp without a silly scroll

i actually lol'd when it happened

world chat: hacker

Nice!

my warstory:

so this rogue came first n ganked me so i killed him, than he came 3 more times but he wasn't succeeding so i guessed it was paladin kill day at mc xD than 5th n 6th time he came he used merman n merman than 7th and 8th with wood n wood than 9th time he got lucky a warlock was in area n helped him  (warlock got the kill) than i re saw warlock so i hunted him that's my story :P

Honestly i love map 4 its so much fun and hunting mcs

Did he pmu @ elf after some kills :blush: , :lol: nice!

Faceless costume look + 18 belt

The costumes looks awesome!

#1 mage in game

I can't lie lol, you're.

sleeping

Lmao! :rofl: :rofl: