SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

I like both because you arena with different people but I make parties and anyone who pms me I help. I go random a lot sometimes because I get frustrated while on pot and some party member is in shop blocking everyone from doing arena.

>lv20

>lv14

You don't know do you

you don't get it. it's not about the level, it's about the team, not like ain't got multiple lvl20 screens could of posted, stop caring.

oldie 14s

lucky it's sapphire, tocina would of died in 1 second,  life Is hard when your walking paper, rogues are scary no matter the lvl

swamp random loot is a scam. everytime I get the shitty norlant rune and its surrounded by lvl 18 stuff. That statistically is flawed. it is not random... its more like you have 90% chance to get norlant rune everytime... not 20% chance to get each item that appears as you would think it is.

Sometimes random tp map does you favours. Like when opponents get impatient and end up getting fkd 1by1.

dgrtk9.jpg

Beat a druid that hit me for 40 more than i did him and healed over 20 more than me. +9 lv17 still 2 gud.

n1b4na.jpg

^Also getting ganked by gaylord druid who cant beat me 1 on 1, except while saving screens xd.

Even laser died with 0 dmg dealed  :unknw:

It's not the "Damage" results bro, it's the "Killed" results. :)

Sometimes random tp map does you favours. Like when opponents get impatient and end up getting fkd 1by1.

dgrtk9.jpg

or sometimes they camp vs a naked shaman

yrb82ns.png

swamp random loot is a scam. everytime I get the shitty norlant rune and its surrounded by lvl 18 stuff. That statistically is flawed. it is not random... its more like you have 90% chance to get norlant rune everytime... not 20% chance to get each item that appears as you would think it is.

finally someone not that stupid  :facepalm:

or sometimes they camp vs a naked shaman

yrb82ns.png

Myth 2 op when naked. That's why. You would have used titty lazers to 1 shot them.

And you're retarded for not understanding the point or for at least trying to read a post

hes 13, put a few xD's in there or he wont understand your post either

haha i stole every single lab farm last time i went lab with ladygi + a bunch of br's (not being racist, they were br's)

one of their members died on the way to second boss i think, and they refused to invite me

so i stole every kill  8)

sorry lady, i know i was bad  :cray:

hes 13, put a few xD's in there or he wont understand your post either

yes im 13 but xD spamming is anmoyingfor me :diablo: :diablo: :facepalm: 

} link=topic=204.msg880344#msg880344 date=1408814050]

yup ;D ;D , He was naked :blush:  and i ganked him huehue :blush:

did you see you was an loser  :crazy: :crazy:

I'm just having fun in pvp ganking all those high amp players :) ..... If you're mad bring ur char to pvp cave and gank me

}" post="880779" timestamp="1408889153"]

I'm just having fun in pvp ganking all those high amp players :) ..... If you're mad bring ur char to pvp cave and gank me

ill gank you with zeus  :friends: :friends: