SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

y they no happi

was PvP vs priest

necro tanks heroic

3 rng and 1 tears and bd takes all yer kill

do u even go arena random partner? because i know all u do is wait for ur friend to log in before doing anything else

you beat my lv14 in arena contless times, how many times did i have lv11-12 partner? everytime. and how many times did i not die instantly and gave u a run for ur money? everytime

if ur gonna post bragworthy screenshots, how about u go random partner and win with a lv11? i have countless screenshots beating +10s with a noob partner who died and did nothing (or was saved by my heal + shield to not die instantly thanks to how OP priests shield is for low levels)

literally 100% of your fights were with ur partner last season, not one fight out of thousands did you actually not wait for your friend to log in to help you. i even remember a time when i beat you once or twice with random partner (out of the 100 attempts) but yet you still post the other 99 attempts like you got a bragworthy win.

i see youre starting to partner with pvprange, let me know how that goes out for ya  ;)  maybe u both can be #1 at amping/waiting for friend for arena

im the original random partner champ, and nobody will take that from me, if by the small chance u decide going random partner is more bragworthy, then i will consider you my equal, as youve already proven many times how strong and smart you are. but that illusion is deluded with your "strategy" of just never ever having an arena partner besides a designated high amp friend

pics related, me beating +10s with +7s against all odds, and with random noob partner who did nothing but gawk at how good i am

post-8672-14177043867283_thumb.jpg

post-8672-14177043867449_thumb.jpg

post-8672-141770438676_thumb.jpg

post-8672-14177043867754_thumb.jpg

insanitty = +10

can u beat +10s with +7s 2vs1? (partner instantly died, of course)

cus i can and have, also, im not afraid of my win/loss ratio, because arena proves nothing. especially when literally 1000/1000 of your fights are with the same partner  :facepalm:

post-8672-14177043867909_thumb.jpg

wew swaaz y so long story?

i'm not posting these screens to show strength in 11-14 I'm posting because they make me laugh. soz. if I wanted to brag I'd talk about the 2vs1 I won versus antoop/Lennox on random tele map or all the PvP I win versus a certain full +10 bd and other hairy scary big 14 rng.

it's true though, I arena with my friends, this game boring bus so I log on and afk lurk market/tc while I whittle wood, make crumpets and smoke rigs. someone log on or someone ask me arena I'll do it. just because I don't random means I can't post ss here without being laid under the wrath of 'random or nothing'?

again these screens are in no way meant as attack on your random partner win/lose ratio, you know I have respect fo dat :P

look here's one with no partner at all. that corpse was haten lv20 rogue (

tmp_Screenshot_2014_07_25_01_21_14772955727.jpg

cus i can and have, also, im not afraid of my win/loss ratio, because arena proves nothing. especially when literally 1000/1000 of your fights are with the same partner  :facepalm:

thats why I always go random

how you did it bro  :shok: :shok: :shok:

do you believe in magic?

} link=topic=204.msg878105#msg878105 date=1408487408]

thats why I always go random

it was actually closer to 3400\3500 same partner, which I think is a feat in itself, anyways it was two seasons ago and swaaz already pm me to explain his feel

Team v Team is better than random,  nothing worthy bragging about random vs people who just want to waste there 5 free and move like mindless zombies.

this

Team v Team is better than random,  nothing worthy bragging about random vs people who just want to waste there 5 free and move like mindless zombies.

most are mindless, you also have mindless guild members.

they are not part of what im talking about, as they are everywhere and cant be avoided

dont >imply random fights take no skill

most are mindless, you also have mindless guild members.

they are not part of what im talking about, as they are everywhere and cant be avoided

dont >imply random fights take no skill

Mindless insult to guild members you don't even know?.

Don't imply using common sense vs a enemy that doesn't is "skill", random is just that, "random", you get lucky team members or easy enemies, or you don't..

team v team requires far more skill, then random v random. that's fact.

fighting a enemy equally amped or higher is far more fun, losing or winning.

you don't get it, because people who are stuck in there own ego cant work with others.

Their*

Team vs team is where it is at

Having friends and comrades is not evil or newb

Being a steppenwolf has it's up and downs too

Team vs Team is fun, because you know everyone's coordinated and working together, so taking down a team who does the same is satisfying

Doing randoms is fun as well, because you sometimes carry your random team, which is challenging but feels good upon succeeding

There is no perfect method to fight in arena, it's your choice on how you do it

I always go random unless doing guild tournament. and even in tourney I sometimes spam random arena.

I dont see what is wrong with it when there are people who ONLY team up with high amped overpowered classes and find it acceptable. so how is going random not acceptable with puchased tickets or not?

so how is going random not acceptable with puchased tickets or not?

Nobody said its not acceptable, I also geared up necro going full random and rouge/lock/shaman are atleast 60% random 3x3, since last arena season ended lol

It's easy AP and fast.

but doesn't make you "better" than others, cause your solo.

>Caring

Stop

That's nice, but it stopped at shilan's post, you should delete mine and mecha's, oh wait.

back to topic.

random: mIcWP2Z.png

team: suZEXw4.png

the difference is, watching your team member one shot people is fun

Fugly was telling me he's a moderator

His reaction when I told him im actually one? Priceless. As if it really matters.