SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Was extremely bored earlier but had a lot of fun today after starting an epic war along with boogiezsr. Here's some pics of the epic battle that took place when we took Town 1 shop from mc.  :aggressive:

106238_.png

106240_.png

106242_.png

2 birds with 1 rock(2 "Spirits of the Great Hollows" quest done with doing one of them!)

106299_.jpg

106300_.jpg

Some people just can't play a game, they have to bug you for 6 months because they want to be the best.. this guy uses his parents money and acts like a god.. i wont even show all the convos of him begging to join

Keep in mind this kid will harass me and ignore me when i blast him only to come back a week later.

Also i ignored him this time and he rapidly switches chars

106349_.jpg

Some people just can't play a game, they have to bug you for 6 months because they want to be the best.. this guy uses his parents money and acts like a god.. i wont even show all the convos of him begging to join

Keep in mind this kid will harass me and ignore me when i blast him only to come back a week later.

Also i ignored him this time and he rapidly switches chars

Some kid's can't ever take a hint huh?

Mi stronk. All br stronk. Ju nuub. Wai wuld juu iiven sei tat.

met another one today

did 5 rounds 5X5 with this random druid, every match he never healed anyone but himself

as a +5 paladin, im racking in 2-3k heals total for the match, his is always under 800, because he heals himself, then instantly dies by rushing, everytime

we won all 5 times thanks to me carrying him, i eventually had enough and told him to heal someone but himself for once

his response "we are not at boss hunt noob dont heal arena fight"

:facepalm:

met another one today

did 5 rounds 5X5 with this random druid, every match he never healed anyone but himself

as a +5 paladin, im racking in 2-3k heals total for the match, his is always under 800, because he heals himself, then instantly dies by rushing, everytime

we won all 5 times thanks to me carrying him, i eventually had enough and told him to heal someone but himself for once

his response "we are not at boss hunt noob dont heal arena fight"

:facepalm:

Baka druid.

:tease::tease::tease: Ottoman Mini Slaps  :tease::tease::tease:

106400_.jpg

106402_.jpg

2 birds with 1 rock(2 "Spirits of the Great Hollows" quest done with doing one of them!)

theirs at least 5 different versions of that quest, whenever i do it, its when i have at least 5 variants; then on one kill it completes all 5

also, paladins are the king of any teleport-related map

we have 1 click aoe stun so we are the one class that can safely teleport around without fear of being ganked

on 3 separate occasions during this fight i teleported, used fetters to stun 3 people, placed banner, and teleported out

:spiteful:

post-8672-14177043733366_thumb.jpg

:good:                    /Ottoman_Empire_Style            :good:

106451_.jpg

106453_.jpg

another teleport map

cant touch this

edit: just lost to pvpshaman and his guild, i went random partners of course

my banner got him and his friend down to 400 health, they ran and healed, then i got wrecked

almost beat u with +5s and random partner pvpshaman  ;)

i was most damage of course, even though we lost

post-8672-14177043734313_thumb.jpg

lol nice dragon eye

heres a few screenshots of me going random partner (and getting a lv12 noob) but still beating +8 - +9 necro with +7s and at the same time managing to heal myself + my partner without us dieing

whoever this necro is, youre not very good, i see you recently starting spamming tickets  ;D

post-8672-14177043761949_thumb.jpg

post-8672-14177043762097_thumb.jpg

post-8672-14177043762241_thumb.jpg

my "useless atk spd"

too bad its not my pvp set.

Could be 46.4% with 22% crit

I WILL  make it higher

CYMERA_20140814_081209.jpg

isnt there a potion that increases speed also? i remember when i tried capping my speed back in 2013, i bought speed potions and speed scrolls

I'm just something else. ;) and went random with no buffs first pics. If you see a legit match with a ranger doing more damage let me know.

106502_.png

106504_.png

106506_.png

I'm just something else. ;) and went random with no buffs first pics. If you see a legit match with a ranger doing more damage let me know.

when we went hard tower i had most dps with pala  :blush: