SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

I'll try better next bro I was a bit busy this tour  ;) still made alright go tho

#FEARUS #CONGRATS ELIX AND GUNZMC  :drinks:

Gratz to Elix and Gunzxxmc was an amazing tourny  :drinks:

upon requested some wanted me to show top5 in guild i took ss fast of top18 before reset

Lol, Zeus n Balth puttin' in work!!!!! Daaaaaaamn....hehe...

Soooo, you arena team sucked and your opponents were retarded.....many ppl get lots of dmg and kills. Those SAME ppl quite often get much less too, every match is circumstantial. Its not hard to pick the best looking one and post it. How about posting one where u actually get targeted first? Brag about one match just to go in and be instantly killed on the next one....not too impressive. Show us a video of an entire pot duration and maybe ppl will be impressed. And, of course, its an Mc rogue that would brag about arena, makes sense. Nobody invites rogues to play any OTHER aspects of the game....ganking and PvP is all they good for. Let's see u dodge tank heroics like good rogues SHOULD be able to do, show us something impressive.

When disturbers get themselves disturbed.Epic dead of Sapphire most annoying disturbing guild.

:bomb::lol:

>implying you dont disturb 24/7

oh and thanks obama, now apparently 515 health = dead

i posted this somewhere else, i am aware, but for a bug i find it necessary to post twice

post-8672-14177043493673_thumb.jpg

post-8672-14177043494678_thumb.jpg

Well, wasn't much hard..........

post removed katerina ;)go troll somewhere else with you being "innocent"

haha you actually are saying with a straight face you dont disturb 24/7?

hahaha ok seems legit

go gank more maybe youll get more respect in forum

post-8672-14177043495875_thumb.jpg

post-8672-14177043496024_thumb.jpg

I hope yall support me idk what i did... if my shaman is banned im quitting just invited to vortex was farming last night Hanging out with pummy and everyone and woke up clicked in was banned idk my Demono arena rewards all gone

105657_.jpg

I hope yall support me idk what i did... if my shaman is banned im quitting just invited to vortex was farming last night Hanging out with pummy and everyone and woke up clicked in was banned idk my Demono arena rewards all gone

26 mc were banned today :crazy: :crazy:

''Without reason''

Dat email tho xd.

Most accounts that has been bought was banned.

Most accounts that has been bought was banned.

yah Well everyone Knows i didnt buy My acc i have ss of my chars at low level Buddy ;) And witnesses were there when i made the chars.

hehe we have same Ideas. Old ss i dont play rouge anymore shaman was my main

omg no way you went t1 who would even think of doing that, thats soo random xDxD

All in random

you call me "runner noob" when you died instantly and i dealt most damage?

let me guess, br?

you call me "runner noob" when you died instantly and i dealt most damage?

let me guess, br?

Mi stronk. All br stronk. Ju nuub. Wai wuld juu iiven sei tat.

omg no way you went t1 who would even think of doing that, thats soo random xDxD

i always do. then i get bored and go back to dinalt lag and die

im down there and pala banner kill me from there its kinda like 20yard :shok::facepalm:

106188_.png

106189_.png