SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

That sham is a beast, you moron. To get that high damage you need alot of amp. An AoE skill that always stuns, damages and drags everyone in to the middle with an AoE of 7x7 yards is op though. If you can't understand that, you must have some serious brain damage.

all the skills shamens have gotten thus far have been all damage, an no shit u need high amps for that damage :lol:  u miss what i was saying, so please dont be that dumbass , even with all that damage that shamen wasnt able to kill me in a pvp  :tease: , tornado stun isnt long enough to even count as a dam stun even with making the skill 4/4, the damage for tornado 4/4 is only about 200 more an hits once, the small area with tornado now barely even works the area of the skill is the middle so what the hell are u pulling in, and if u read what i said i was ok with the damage nerf cause wen i was using it had 1k no crit which was broken, next time take ur time an read :tease:

5 blind and 3 quake 2 op

Опубликованное фото

what?

Tavern is place guilds section(not an edit, yes it's on the forum page).

data fail  :bad:

8)

>implying theirs no such thing as mule guilds designed simply to put other guilds at an advantage for a certain timeframe

i can bet you most users of those abandoned guilds were alts of a main which was currently already in a top guild

russians have come back from their side of town  ;D  welcome russians  ;D

need i remind you all, if i post english in your part of forum, it will get removed immediately, the same principle will be applied here  ;D

What happened and who changed it  :bomb:  ?

i know under great authority that it was changed, thats what happened

>implying theirs no such thing as mule guilds designed simply to put other guilds at an advantage for a certain timeframe

i can bet you most users of those abandoned guilds were alts of a main which was currently already in a top guild

russians have come back from their side of town  ;D  welcome russians  ;D

need i remind you all, if i post english in your part of forum, it will get removed immediately, the same principle will be applied here  ;D

i know under great authority that it was changed, thats what happened

>Implying you saw these guilds in 4th and 5th spots a lot up till yesterday both full

104173_.jpg

so shaman can't shield himself with new expert but druid can heal himself? interesting to see...

Druids and shamans too mainstream.

Get a barb or a dk.

so shaman can't shield himself with new expert but druid can heal himself? interesting to see...

2 shaman arena no get hit.... ;) 2 druid arena omg op  :yahoo: ty ty i love 4.1  ;D just today when is my bday i get best present  :blush:

Anonymous saying hi to new boss

Oh my god, Becky. Look at her butt. It is SO big. She looks like... one of those rap guy's girlfriends.

But you know, who understand those rap guys?

They only talk to her because she looks like a total prostitute, kay?

I mean, her butt is just SO big.

I can't believe it's just so round, it's like... out there, I mean, GROSS. Look!

:blush:

;D

Drop in normal

#2 : normal boss

Hard dungeon = juggernaut 2.0

just got my paladin lv3 banner so i can provide some crowd control if needed in pvp/dungeon

(ive been thinking and i wouldnt mind speed set on pally either  :spiteful: )