SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Lol

That's what happens when a retard discovers a bug.

There was a shitload on MC too in many places.

Some guy even put around 15 at Kotaravva, I swear man, wtf.

Lol

That's what happens when a retard discovers a bug.

There was a shitload on MC too in many places.

Some guy even put around 15 at Kotaravva, I swear man, wtf.

eishuriall

Some guy has 3-4 in kota for 2 weeks

Clovemage, Clovepala, Cloveblade..  If am right  :facepalm:

Minimap

The party member number isn't seen in both maps is a bug that I think it appears sometimes when a party member does a transport move, I hope they fix it because it freaks me sometimes.

Been there since Labyrinth.

yes and its when someone disconnects and relogs after his character disappear, happens everywhere its a glitch since ever

Nuclear. Ru-Topaz. 5 lvl

Congrats!

That much for level 6 guild upgrade? Geez...

The word much for leveling guilds for me starts from leveling to level 4.

i made a personal/fake guild on day 1 of guild update solely to get it to level 2 for personal storage and not to be bothered joining other guilds which i knew would eventually fall to corruption sooner or later like EVERY other guild ever made, ever..

i got bored halfway through, but i still have the guild stashed on an alt character

when/if i ever come back im gonna rename it to "FakeGuild" and anybody who doesnt want to join a guild is welcome to join mine :D

foreign language removed, please use appropriate forum or send personal message to them

a few words is ok, and im sure everybody agrees with that, but at least try and speak mostly english please

foreign language removed, please use appropriate forum or send personal message to them

a few words is ok, and im sure everybody agrees with that, but at least try and speak mostly english please

i have bad english and i try 100% to speak in english  :crazy: 

noob 30stamia=10hr  ;)

we use 3 stam

I thought you wont fell into the trick, he wanted to make you count them, so you get fooled in the end :rofl: ;D. We all know you haven't used 30 lols.

donuts....

I think I haven't eaten any since the beginning of 2014 :'( , this is a lame dude :'( .

totem dmg :*

Опубликованное фото

1108 x 5 :* :* :* enemy riped  :bomb:

-_- and people cried tornado was a problem, yet damages once, i was ok with the damage nerf, but then they nerfed area  :give_rose: this all seems 100% fair

-_- and people cried tornado was a problem, yet damages once, i was ok with the damage nerf, but then they nerfed area  :give_rose: this all seems 100% fair

That sham is a beast, you moron. To get that high damage you need alot of amp. An AoE skill that always stuns, damages and drags everyone in to the middle with an AoE of 7x7 yards is op though. If you can't understand that, you must have some serious brain damage.