SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

You both druid legends of each server shouldn't quit now. A friend told me to use his druid for check update and I had tornado feels when cleaning like a broom whole town. Too much feels had to hug caravan horse while crying for my faction :lol:

Опубликованное фото

Charly :3 i know but its boring even with cool skill... I mean the game style too many years alrdy

LoL= much more fun :3 :clapping:

LoL= much more fun :3 :clapping:

Until you meet noobs that you have to carry.  :facepalm:

6 - 0 Vayne with BORK, Youmuu's, Berserk Greaves w/ Furor and Statikk.

Then a LeBlanc that doesn't know how to use her skills properly, a Rengar jungle who only uses his ult and jumps into people otherwise he'd just farm or dc and reconnect, then a Blitz who tries to hook anyone and everyone without thinking if that person can kill you or not.

RIP.

But then

Опубликованное фото

3 pentas 4 quadras in 1 day, gud shit. Yasuo and Shyvana OP. I literally went 2v5 Shyvana and got a quadra. Other Shyv game I destroyed a Yasuo top.

You both druid legends of each server shouldn't quit now. A friend told me to use his druid for check update and I had tornado feels when cleaning like a broom whole town. Too much feels had to hug caravan horse while crying for my faction :lol:

Shy begged me to play but I didn't have a decent character to use so GG.

Опубликованное фото

I like this lol ;D .

LoL isnt even the same type of game, thats like comparing apples to oranges

:facepalm:

there both fruit, so it's kinda the same thing.

Arguing with sulla is like arguing with minus IQ on a 4chan board

Don't even go with it

I'm not taking arguments by one who says dont and doesnt are the same

Ws is a mobile game while Lol isn't too

but yeh,LoL isn't that good,gets boring after a while

On the other hands, Dota2 and its shitload of playable characters,never got bored

Don't even go with it

I'm not taking arguments by one who says dont and doesnt are the same

so your saying they are not fruits?

and lol and ws are not both mmo's that can be played on PC?

On the other hands, Dota2 and its shitload of playable characters,never got bored

They are MOBA's.

They are suppose to get boring if you play over 5 times a day with no one in real life.

The only time I enjoy playing them is when I am at an internet cafe with my friends.

DotA is fun at the start but gets boring too easily, especially with the OP burst heroes.

LoL on the other hand is boring at the start because you have nothing but the 10 free champions per week, but doesn't get boring too fast.

They are both repetitive, they will be boring at a certain point. It's like an MMORPG where you have to grind, grind and grind.

LoL isnt even the same type of game, thats like comparing apples to oranges

:facepalm:

They are both round.

They are both edible.

They both grow on trees.

They both have seeds.

Sulla isn't interested in both of them, they both not strawberries.

I can only say I agree with the "at start" part of LoL,took less than 3 matches to quit it :D

Oh well,it's not like I'm saying I go no lifer mode with Dota 2 :blush:

but I can't think of it getting bored after more than 5 matches :D

Note that I'm talking about Dota2 not Dota

I can only say I agree with the "at start" part of LoL,took less than 3 matches to quit it :D

Oh well,it's not like I'm saying I go no lifer mode with Dota 2 :blush:

but I can't think of it getting bored after more than 5 matches :D

Note that I'm talking about Dota2 not Dota

DotA2 and DotA are both the same thing, like literally.

And ye, going no lifer mode on them is wrong.

It would just make you get bored of them.

well they don't grow on tree's

Because you say

they fall from heaven when angels cry blood

They are MOBA's.

They are suppose to get boring if you play over 5 times a day with no one in real life.

The only time I enjoy playing them is when I am at an internet cafe with my friends.

DotA is fun at the start but gets boring too easily, especially with the OP burst heroes.

LoL on the other hand is boring at the start because you have nothing but the 10 free champions per week, but doesn't get boring too fast.

They are both repetitive, they will be boring at a certain point. It's like an MMORPG where you have to grind, grind and grind.

They are both round.

They are both edible.

They both grow on trees.

They both have seeds.

Sulla isn't interested in both of them, they both not strawberries.

Disgaree with last point, apple is red  so he is interested in them :D

@pliskin  i will ignore the counter argument since i have already quit the game, none of my business, they can bring back god mode priest for all i care

Until you meet noobs that you have to carry.  :facepalm:

6 - 0 Vayne with BORK, Youmuu's, Berserk Greaves w/ Furor and Statikk.

Then a LeBlanc that doesn't know how to use her skills properly, a Rengar jungle who only uses his ult and jumps into people otherwise he'd just farm or dc and reconnect, then a Blitz who tries to hook anyone and everyone without thinking if that person can kill you or not.

RIP.

But then

Опубликованное фото

3 pentas 4 quadras in 1 day, gud shit. Yasuo and Shyvana OP. I literally went 2v5 Shyvana and got a quadra. Other Shyv game I destroyed a Yasuo top.

Shy begged me to play but I didn't have a decent character to use so GG.

Challenger style? Goodgame killstealo!

;D

"Every penta is a ks"

Dota 2

When lag never happens and feeders don't exist

Опубликованное фото

Both are bad and you are bad for playing them.

Back to Warspear, a game way superior than your MOBAs.

Challenger style? Goodgame killstealo!

;D

"Every penta is a ks"

The Yasuo penta was a 2v5.

18 min IE iirc. You don't let that happen man, you just don't.

The moment I got IE on Vayne everyone died in 2 or 3 hits lol

Dota 2 > LoL.

Even 1 is better. LoL is just more simple and easy, unlike DotA where a tank deletes you in a blink of an eye and people flash every 12 seconds. Don't forget the flying horses.

The Yasuo penta was a 2v5.

18 min IE iirc. You don't let that happen man, you just don't.

The moment I got IE on Vayne everyone died in 2 or 3 hits lol

Even 1 is better. LoL is just more simple and easy, unlike DotA where a tank deletes you in a blink of an eye and people flash every 12 seconds. Don't forget the flying horses.

Buy a blink dagger and you "flash" every 12 seconds as well ;D ;D

Buy a blink dagger and you "flash" every 12 seconds as well ;D ;D

Yup, that's what I meant.

Always loved the Dagger/Lothar's & Eul's plays. Me and my friends always do that, especially with Shadowfiend/Puck.

Yup, that's what I meant.

Always loved the Dagger/Lothar's & Eul's plays. Me and my friends always do that, especially with Shadowfiend/Puck.

Hmm Blink Dagger kind of died on Shadowfiend in Dota 2. Lothar's is still meta. Meh

Hmm Blink Dagger kind of died on Shadowfiend in Dota 2. Lothar's is still meta. Meh

I prefer Blink Dagger.

Lothar's is tooo easy to counter and Blink Dagger has more uses, though lacks in stats.

My friend goes as caster Shadow Fiend early then builds some Agi, dude's accuracy is insane.

there both fruit, so it's kinda the same thing.

theyre both games, yes

thats it though

looks like ill fit right in then  ;D

I can only say I agree with the "at start" part of LoL,took less than 3 matches to quit it :DOh well,it's not like I'm saying I go no lifer mode with Dota 2 :blush: but I can't think of it getting bored after more than 5 matches :DNote that I'm talking about Dota2 not Dota

i didnt even finish the tutorial before deleting

no joke..

about moba's and LoL...

honestly if youre not streaming LoL to make money, then you have no reason to play it. some famous people make thousands of dollars a month playing LoL, only because you log in to be their fodder. if youre not in it for the money then youre just a casual who cant find a good game to play  (we all can understand that)

hurr durr im gonna play dis game online, and everytime i win or lose everything resets back to level 1 so i can do it all over again!

>no sense of progress

>no sense of accomplishment besides "rank"

>overpopulated

>compares moba to mmorpg

im playing wizard wars and its even more fun than LoL... both are moba's

I was 23% in, how far did you go?

i got to the part where it told me to buy my first upgrade or whatever its called from the shop at your base, and i think it was forcing me to buy something i didnt want as an "example" for how to click on a button to buy something

then i started reading all the other "upgrades" or whatever and realized what i was getting into

nope.jpg

i got to the part where it told me to buy my first upgrade or whatever its called from the shop at your base, and i think it was forcing me to buy something i didnt want as an "example" for how to click on a button to buy something

then i started reading all the other "upgrades" or whatever and realized what i was getting into

nope.jpg

I reached a part where you run around as Sniper (so original name, much wow) and have to kill something. There were so many details that were not needed, it just made me sick. And some of the in-game stuff needs "wtf?" sign over it

The game does have some stuff that makes League like a trash game, but overall, I dislike Dota

>overpopulated

If this was a MMO, then yeah. But in lobby-based game? That's a good thing. Shorter wait time to get 9 other players.

What are you, a hipster?

>no sense of progress

>no sense of accomplishment besides "rank"

It's not needed. What matters in games is "fun". As long as the game entertains you, it's good.

However, Riot Games puts extra care into removing all the fun from the game. Two reasons - first is competitive play, second is giving weaker players a higher chance of winning. Those two don't mix well and that's why LoL is becoming worse with every update. After they destroyed 3/4 of my mains, I just gave up.

If this was a MMO, then yeah. But in lobby-based game? That's a good thing. Shorter wait time to get 9 other players.

What are you, a hipster?

It's not needed. What matters in games is "fun". As long as the game entertains you, it's good.

However, Riot Games puts extra care into removing all the fun from the game. Two reasons - first is competitive play, second is giving weaker players a higher chance of winning. Those two don't mix well and that's why LoL is becoming worse with every update. After they destroyed 3/4 of my mains, I just gave up.

overpopulated = community ruined

If you're saying that there is no reason to play LoL if you're not making money, then there is no reason to play games at all

overpopulated = community ruined

That's bullshit though. Monster Hunter is #1 selling game franchise in Japan, but the games haven't gotten worse because of that.

The only reason big amount of players is bad, is because people will say "many people play LoL, so it can't be bad" thinking it's a valid argument.

Ha ha ha ha ha

Complaining about games that weren't made for you. How pathetic.

If you diss a popular game and praise a shitty one 25% of the Earth probably don't know about then that doesn't make you special. It looks like you are just dying to be known.

The only games that are worthy of dissing are games as pathetic as this one. But you don't see me or the other ones who dislike it dissing about it everywhere. We just say this game sucks and that's it.

But dissing games like LoL, DotA or WoW. Haha. What have you achieved?

Why don't you get off your ass and make a game that will blow everyone's minds and make all the others nonexistent since you know what a perfect game should be like.

And yes that tutorial on DotA 2 was so fking unnecessary. Too long. I had my friend do it, it took him an hour.

I don't think it was needed since DotA and DotA 2 is exactly the same thing.

If you're saying that there is no reason to play LoL if you're not making money, then there is no reason to play games at all

im implying the game is not fun

That's bullshit though. Monster Hunter is #1 selling game franchise in Japan, but the games haven't gotten worse because of that.The only reason big amount of players is bad, is because people will say "many people play LoL, so it can't be bad" thinking it's a valid argument.

let me rephrase, the games audience isnt mature enough for my liking

Ha ha ha ha haComplaining about games that weren't made for you. How pathetic.If you diss a popular game and praise a shitty one 25% of the Earth probably don't know about then that doesn't make you special. It looks like you are just dying to be known.The only games that are worthy of dissing are games as pathetic as this one. But you don't see me or the other ones who dislike it dissing about it everywhere. We just say this game sucks and that's it.But dissing games like LoL, DotA or WoW. Haha. What have you achieved?Why don't you get off your ass and make a game that will blow everyone's minds and make all the others nonexistent since you know what a perfect game should be like.And yes that tutorial on DotA 2 was so fking unnecessary. Too long. I had my friend do it, it took him an hour.I don't think it was needed since DotA and DotA 2 is exactly the same thing.

did i ever say warspear was better?

go on /v/ and mention those 3 games you'd be a laughing stock, just because its overhyped and overpopulated doesnt imply its a good game. isnt angry birds the best game ever? no

Ha ha ha ha ha

Complaining about games that weren't made for you. How pathetic.

If you diss a popular game and praise a shitty one 25% of the Earth probably don't know about then that doesn't make you special. It looks like you are just dying to be known.

The only games that are worthy of dissing are games as pathetic as this one. But you don't see me or the other ones who dislike it dissing about it everywhere. We just say this game sucks and that's it.

But dissing games like LoL, DotA or WoW. Haha. What have you achieved?

Why don't you get off your ass and make a game that will blow everyone's minds and make all the others nonexistent since you know what a perfect game should be like.

You're dumb m8.

First of all, you imply unpopular game = shit game. Which, particulary nowadays, is wrong. It's easy to diss an unpopular game, just because there aren't people to defend it. But when you diss a popular game? This happens.

What's up with trying to stop people from complaining just because you don't do it? If you don't want to talk about a game, sit silent instead of laughing at those who want to. This isn't a kindergarten where everyone needs to be appeased.

And don't even start with "make a better game" argument, asshat.