SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

in future, nobody give a shit about whoever made lv 21 22 first, nobody ...

Does anyone really care now?

jelly to what born ?

Meh.. wobble.

Anyone has archmages baton already? I want to see how it looks.

lmao lv20 spear with attack speed instead of magic?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

lol ws will never make a good is stats gear :facepalm:

Same as Combat Fury - ~600-700 heal level 3

:shok: :shok:

well that's really op.. i mean barb has highest hp of all classes and now can heal that high! :mega_shok:

Don't forget the two taunts

I'm confident and happy with my new skill as a Necromancer

I can do a lot with it

Including killing my own allies

Don't forget the two taunts

I'm confident and happy with my new skill as a Necromancer

I can do a lot with it

Including killing my own allies

Poor snow

See my level lol

xD

At least I lost it,and she wasn't bad at all,although we needed a bit of rubbing. .

Опубликованное фото

These update is gay lol,went avyndol and found nothing since I haven't finished shadows yet I guess,it is a funny memory how I had a chance to finiah it once but I chose to boost my problematic character somewhere else :D

then I thought I would try the new skills at least,turned out I need 40k to buy a skill,and I had 1....

So I went norlant to ultimately put my luck on the line by doing captives and captured once,done both in 5 minutes with a bit of luck and 7 res scrolls,I had 15 from gifts anyway

both of them gave runes lol,and I won't play no lifer for a week just to get some new skills,as if the game would change when one gets a skill...

Then tried to use crafting,turned out I can only craft some retarded ball and it needs 5 minutes,or was it 10 minutes? can't remember lol

Went to try dungeones,find no one near berenger tower,went solo,died alone....

Everything needs shitload of time,and bacon dudes say crafting sucks and is just a fancy way to make u waste time and money,well I know I won't bother to try it again any time soon.

game iz ded brah.

Woah.. eight of these suckers?

Опубликованное фото

The madness

They're easy - 1 tanks 1 gets the adds and 1 heals. Stupid thing about them is that their quest drop is not 100% and only 1 person in a party gets it. Oh, elfs can kill you there as well

Can anybody post all screenshots of new arena weapons?  :good:

They are all available now via the arena shop.

They're easy - 1 tanks 1 gets the adds and 1 heals. Stupid thing about them is that their quest drop is not 100% and only 1 person in a party gets it. Oh, elfs can kill you there as well

Yea that "only 1 person gets drop" sucks. It does Matk so is easy if a shaman(healer) tanks it while his partner(dps) kills those mobs and boss occationally. Does arround 155 attack with 3.3k Mdef. I did it with 1 rogue.

they might give us a surprise  update tomorrow

be ready :)

Told ya 8)

time to change signature :D

Can anyone tell me how good this update is ?

Haha

Hahahahaahaha

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hhueahuheahueahauheaehauheauehauhaeauehauehauehauehauheuaheuaheuaheuhaeuhauehaue

HUeaheahuEHuAehuAEahueahuEHaoheAUOEhaehAHOeuAEoHeuoAEhaueouHUOaeahuaeahuaehaueahouoahuoahuoa

HUoAHouHAUOhOUAhuohOAhouhOUAhuHouHAouhOauhouHAouhAouhAouhAOUhUOAhuoAHouHAouHAuohaouhAouhAOUhAUOhOUah

HUOEHAUOEHOAHEUOAHOUSHUOAHAOUHUOHOAHSEOSUAHFIAISJLKASFKMSAKLDKJALSJDLAKSDMKLA

Haha

Hahahahaahaha

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hhueahuheahueahauheaehauheauehauhaeauehauehauehauehauheuaheuaheuaheuhaeuhauehaue

HUeaheahuEHuAehuAEahueahuEHaoheAUOEhaehAHOeuAEoHeuoAEhaueouHUOaeahuaeahuaehaueahouoahuoahuoa

HUoAHouHAUOhOUAhuohOAhouhOUAhuHouHAouhOauhouHAouhAouhAouhAOUhUOAhuoAHouHAouHAuohaouhAouhAOUhAUOhOUah

HUOEHAUOEHOAHEUOAHOUSHUOAHAOUHUOHOAHSEOSUAHFIAISJLKASFKMSAKLDKJALSJDLAKSDMKLA

br?

:snorlax:

thats one bad ass description >.>

rouges complain about dagger, but i dnt see rangers complain about traps its similar dmg if im not mistaken

mcs complaining about bds shield but they forgot that the shiled if he removes 500dmg its same as barbs healing 500hp, similar

dk aoe att similar to palas banner but less raduis becuz dk has close hand to hand combat skills, threads n exhalation n his 2experts

Priest skill only skill has a op effect towards bosses, which need to be disabled towards bosses or make it not % related to be abused

shamans totem same similar to druids tornado

U can complain all u want, if they wanted to change skills they would have done it before releasing them *-*

mcs complaining about bds shield but they forgot that the shiled if he removes 500dmg its same as barbs healing 500hp, similar

2000 dmg atleast at 3/4, and low CD to refresh when almost ending, barb's 40 seconds 500 heal. not at all similar, one BD actually tanked 4-5 hits of Suprememan barb with the shield, then refreshed the shield, thats a +10 lvl17 axe hitting 0 0 0 0, shield up, 0 0 0 0, i kited a BD for 3mins on a lock, 3 mins, of refreshing that shield and hitting 0 0 0 0 0, tanking a full circle > fear with the shield, then repeat, till finally caught him without it, that's a lock, any melee though would of got raped, it absorbs way to much dmg, almost 4x the power of necro and priest shield, you haven't met a good BD with it yet.

shamans totem same similar to druids tornado

LOL.

druid skill in one sentence, lock circle + DK pull + little aoe dmg + Old EQ radius 7x7? all in one, not even a bit similar.

rest is fine aside from the priest skill being abused in pve, and in pvp it will be extremely good for melee, but smart casters will adapt.