SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

an obvious feel that i cant let it go.

Since they decided a doctor costume wasnt cool enough i said whateva i do what i want

99110_.jpg

Since they decided a doctor costume wasnt cool enough i said whateva i do what i want

how can i let go when that person always claims to know a lot? already did by that time. "relax, i got this" "ill kite him"  ;D

egoist once tried to kite a healing paladin with a dk, nuff said :) i know i've said that many times already but it was just so memorable of an obvious fail that i cant let it go.

LOL this shows well enought his "perfect/superior" point of view about dks  :fool: , indeed enough said here  :good:

how can i let go when that person always claims to know a lot? already did by that time. "relax, i got this" "ill kite him"  ;D

this seens to be the case with this one  :blush:

LOL this shows well enought his "perfect/superior" point of view about dks  :fool: , indeed enough said here  :good:

this seens to be the case with this one  :blush:

Says the one that thinks all classes are broken op except the class that he mainly plays. Idiocy shines through the roof

Says the one that thinks all classes are broken op except the class that he mainly plays. Idiocy shines through the roof

every class can be op/terrible in the right/wrong hands. if both skilled players then range > melee, unless these recent changes balanced that a little.

yea, cause BD represents all classes right? your comment is as smart as the one of this guy who said that the stairs on elf t4 should stay that way cause of stealth, ofc all mcs are rogues to go stealth throught stairs.  :wacko:

so in ur mind if i complain rush 3.8 seconds stun is OP, ofc i am complaining every class is op  :drinks: :facepalm:

yea, cause BD represents all classes right? your comment is as smart as the one of this guy who said that the stairs on elf t4 should stay that way cause of stealth, ofc all mcs are rogues to go stealth throught stairs.  :wacko:

so in ur mind if i complain rush 3.8 seconds stun is OP, ofc i am complaining every class is op  :drinks: :facepalm:

I could probably find a complaint about a class in every class topic "nerf that", "that's op" "dks need proper stun"

Go and play the game for at least 3 years, learn stuff and then complain. Your cries appeared because you lost 1 ♥♥♥♥ing fight against every class. ONE

I could probably find a complaint about a class in every class topic "nerf that", "that's op" "dks need proper stun"

Go and play the game for at least 3 years, learn stuff and then complain. Your cries appeared because you lost 1 ♥♥♥♥ing fight against every class. ONE

As if you know for how long i play or you know anything at all about me in this game? You clearly don't.

If you wanna search around, take your time, my complains as of now are the ones on dk and bd rush.

3 years to figure a game out, specially an easy to play game like warspear, thats how long it took for you?

You must be proud... but guess i have to keep in mind kids play this game too, so i should avoid some useless discussions.

i guess answering you stops here.  :)

Hey, high five

99120_.png

As if you know for how long i play or you know anything at all about me in this game? You clearly don't.

If you wanna search around, take your time, my complains as of now are the ones on dk and bd rush.

3 years to figure a game out, specially an easy to play game like warspear, thats how long it took for you?

You must be proud... but guess i have to keep in mind kids play this game too, so i should avoid some useless discussions.

i guess answering you stops here.  :)

>easy game

Easy enough and you still brag how underpowered dks are. So easy to figure and learn stuff and you still fail

Idk man, just, sad

>easy game

Easy enough and you still brag how underpowered dks are. So easy to figure and learn stuff and you still fail

Idk man, just, sad

Oh yes, dark shield nerf,  hurr durr, 50% damage reduction so bad please fix herp derp

Go away

Rogues deal the highest amount of damage in the game.

just leaving these here to show how much you know  :good:

the really sad part is, you know nothing of the subject yet wanna be the owner of the truth about it.

reminds of one guy that wanted to kite a healing pala using a dk... you really wanna claim to know a lot this way?

better to step away when you not sure about the nonsense you say just to try and look cool.

just leaving these here to show how much you know  :good:

the really sad part is, you know nothing of the subject yet wanna be the owner of the truth about it.

reminds of one guy that wanted to kite a healing pala using a dk... you really wanna claim to know a lot this way?

better to step away when you not sure about the nonsense you say just to try and look cool.

Alright smartass, please enlighten me and proves those quote are wrong

Alright smartass, please enlighten me and proves those quote are wrong

dark shield doesnt work as % damage reduction.

ever heard of rangers and blessing? look around, you will be fascinated with their damage power.

dark shield doesnt work as % damage reduction.

ever heard of rangers and blessing? look around, you will be fascinated with their damage power.

50% = 1/2

Ever heard of rogues taking 100% of rangers health with 2 abilities and 1 hit? Clearly not

50% = 1/2

Ever heard of rogues taking 100% of rangers health with 2 abilities and 1 hit? Clearly not

really feels like talking to a kid lol

look around and ask around, you may learn some things along the way.

when you do, feel free to message me  ;D

really feels like talking to a kid lol

look around and ask around, you may learn some things along the way.

when you do, feel free to message me  ;D

>says the game is easy

>cries because the class is underpowered

Ah, children these days

>says the game is easy

>cries because the class is underpowered

Ah, children these days

thats why my arena win rate is 60%+ using a +1 shaman and a +1 warlock, and is smoothly improving with +5 and +4 on them.

i wont talk about dks with some child trying to look cool on forum :)))

btw, same kind of quotes as egoist, is he ur hero? then you came to try and defend his honor?  :blush:

thats why my arena win rate is 60%+ using a +1 shaman and a +1 warlock, and is smoothly improving with +5 and +4 on them.

i wont talk about dks with some child trying to look cool on forum :)))

btw, same kind of quotes as egoist, is he ur hero? then you came to try and defend his honor?  :blush:

You change topics for no reason, I guess your small brain can't produce more arguments

You change topics for no reason, I guess your small brain can't produce more arguments

lol produce arguments like you do? inventing them out of your criativity.  :lol:

try to look cool on foruns wont make you any special, js.

if you want a good kind of attention, at least share an usefull opinion.  :good:

and yes, egoits is your hero, i can see it, you just showed up once he disappeared in shame for his pala kittin fail using the dk  :lol:

lol produce arguments like you do? inventing them out of your criativity.  :lol:

try to look cool on foruns wont make you any special, js.

if you want a good kind of attention, at least share an usefull opinion.  :good:

and yes, egoits is your hero, i can see it, you just showed up once he disappeared in shame for his pala kittin fail using the dk  :lol:

Wait what?

First we talk about dks

Now that you got rekt in that argument, you switch topics and out of nowhere talk about me being cool here and Egoist being my hero

I truly, truly want to figure out how people like you even survive

Holidays here and visited game this week, seems the mom of my shaman had a lot fun in 1 year.

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Moderator personal nadir guards and people worth play with 

Опубликованное фото

childrens everywhere

Another bro XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Опубликованное фото

Wait what?

First we talk about dks

Now that you got rekt in that argument, you switch topics and out of nowhere and talk about me being cool here and Egoist being my hero

I truly, truly want to figure out how people like you even survive

i just felt is useless to keep talking about something with someone who knows nothing on the subject.

for all i care, this convo can go anywhere.

all i noticed was you try to act the coolest with your posts, ignoring part or all of my posts, just taking what interests you or countering with non sense.

try hard to be cool in forum man, some day it will pay off  :good:

and about u n egoist, you just started commenting on me when i commented on his great amazing idea of how dks are.  i was just connecting things :)

i just felt is useless to keep talking about something with someone who knows nothing on the subject.

for all i care, this convo can go anywhere.

all i noticed was you try to act the coolest with your posts, ignoring part or all of my posts, just taking what interests you or countering with non sense.

try hard to be cool in forum man, some day it will pay off  :good:

and about u n egoist, you just started commenting on me when i commented on his great amazing idea of how dks are.  i was just connecting things :)

Hah, it was you who kept changing topics because you were out of bullets

>knows nothing about the game

Why are you talking about yourself?

Wow, this egoist sure sounds like a pretty and beautiful guy

lol ask shilan, he sure have something to say here  :lol:

Like what? You wanna continue this convo without ammo?

Hah, it was you who kept changing topics because you were out of bullets

>knows nothing about the game

Why are you talking about yourself?

sure man, go and believe anything that makes you sleep at night thinking you are the man of ws forum.  having nice dreams about it?  :lol:

i already said why i changed topic, read up  :good: .

sure man, go and believe anything that makes you sleep at night thinking you are the man of ws forum.  having nice dreams about it?  :lol:

i already said why i changed topic, read up  :good: .

Yeah, changing topics will win you any argument

Yeah, changing topics will win you any argument

50% = 1/2

this was enought for me to notice it was a waste of time to keep talking with you about the subject.

actually, seens to be a waste on any subject. i dont even know why i answering you anymore  :lol:

this was enought for me to notice it was a waste of time to keep talking with you about the subject.

actually, seens to be a waste on any subject. i dont even know why i answering you anymore  :lol:

Me neither, talking with someone who doesn't know the basics of his main class is killing your brain cells

Go and learn stuff, maybe then you can show your "deep logic"

Reply from tamoae in 3. 2. 1.

Me neither, talking with someone who doesn't know the basics of his main class is killing your brain cells

Go and learn stuff, maybe then you can show your "deep logic"

indeed, talking to you(who doesn't know the basic of dk) was killing my brain cells.

and is simple enought, you will understand when you learn more :)

I think the moderators are busy implying implications and chasing mystery tournament awards meanwhile screenshots page has turned to chaos

Half the people in forum are like this #1

The other half are #2

And im just sitting here masterbating

99135_.jpg

99136_.png