SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

:facepalm:

I instigated nothing, but I see you are trying to

so copying and pasting the same thing 5 times in bigger fonts isnt instigating?

Go ahead,  name them

1 - dk have a useless stun. 1.6 seconds stun from exhalation will only be enought for a target to miss a single hit from normal attack IF you are lucky on the timings of your normal attack and target normal attack.

2 - threads of darkness have an absurd cooldown time with the amazing fact that it doesnt even disable enemies from using skills and the surpressing effect lasts only 1.4 seconds.

so you pull your target and he just use his skill to make your pull useless. you dont even land a single hit if you fighting someone who knows this fail. (only barbs cant do anything here, but hey, barbs are on dk faction side  ::) )

and a 30 seconds cooldown skill just gone wasted.

now you tell me how in your point of view threads is a good skill and dk have a nice stun?

*on the pve side, these fails dont really matter, so dk is good to go there. unless it reaches the bosses made easy for ranged classes, then its ♥♥♥♥ed n ignored as the other melles :)

>1vs1

Don't judge a class' skills by 1vs1, of course you'll find imbalance as the game wasn't even designed for that purpose.

Something else?

>1vs1

Don't judge a class' skills by 1vs1, of course you'll find imbalance as the game wasn't even designed for that purpose.

Something else?

LOL? really? what makes you think it only have problems in the 1 vs 1?

the stun is uselless for 1 vs 1, and is useless for 2 vs 2/ 3vs3/ 100 vs 100, as many you want to add to this count. a useless stun is useless anywhere.

threads, if you are alone, its completely useless unless you facing noobs. if you are on a team arena, you pull the wrong guy and not only you are disabled, stunned, all your team is. aka, pull a druid, pala, mage. or ofc you can just not use the skill at all, to avoid the shame to get your own skill used against you.

both are messed in every situation on pvp side, is not only a 1 vs 1 thing. is for anything.

and your argument is 1 vs 1  :facepalm: i was expecting more from you here.

Exhal is actually one of the more useful stuns with a good team. Threads combined with exhal provides nuke on the guy that was pulled away from his team. 2 Rogues + dk with maxed threads = rip +10s.

Exhal is actually one of the more useful stuns with a good team. Threads combined with exhal provides nuke on the guy that was pulled away from his team. 2 Rogues + dk with maxed threads = rip +10s.

there is no usefullness of exhal in any possible team.

threads just is not when right after you pull the guy is able to use any skills he have. specially skills which dont require you to choose an enemy or a location.

you just press the skill and it works instantaneously. as i said, you pull a mage, pala, druid, you just making the worst decision ever specially if you have your teammates along with you for a nuke. the other guys you may pull, they can still disable or stun one.

Tamoae you are a lost cause, i'm not even gonna try.

as i said, you pull a mage, pala, druid, you just making the worst decision ever specially if you have your teammates along with you for a nuke. the other guys you may pull, they can still disable or stun one.

Look, an elf/chosen! Let's use threads this instant and then click on exhalations! But oh, i got CCed while after the Threads, better go post forum why this skill sucks. WHAT? 1.6 second stun from exhale? Im definitely going to post about this on forum! Hope my experience from random arenas with no partner communication will finally show off it's props to fellow forum mates!

Definitely not going to explain to you what's wrong with yourself

Something else?

i am not, Dk's are :)

they are easily trolled and they are uselless without a infinite dark circle spam...

but in a dark circle spam even low level classes with no amp can eventually beat hardcore lvl 20's.

Look, an elf/chosen! Let's use threads this instant and then click on exhalations! But oh, i got CCed while after the Threads, better go post forum why this skill sucks. WHAT? 1.6 second stun from exhale? Im definitely going to post about this on forum! Hope my experience from random arenas with no partner communication will finally show off it's props to fellow forum mates!

Definitely not going to explain to you what's wrong with yourself

you think i dunno the only combo dks have?  :facepalm:

exal -> threads ->  enemy uses skill before you hit with exal... +1 for you not knowing this. if is designed to work this way...idk? but it is how it works, ask mecha, frosty, bloody if you dont trust my word  :wacko:

and please, i beg you to tell me how 1.6 seconds stun is usefull? specially if you compare to everyone else skills, if you fight a noob who didnt know this threads fail, your amazing 3 seconds stun combo is still worst than any other class with a lvl 5 in the stun skill.

exhal is pretty much extra damage. nothing more, same as the expert skill.

>assumptions

Lost cause, why don't you just delete your DK and make something you'll whine less about?

to you guys i just say this, i was expecting something different than your "arguments" just to make you try to look superior on the knowledge of DKs, what a joke.

is not a shame to admit that you might have had the wrong idea.

and bleh, nah, i made a shaman n warlock just to know what they are about. honesltly is the easiest things to play with.

randomly playing arena, wins were easy vs random teams, most losts were vs +10's spamming arena, n even with a  random team i could beat those +10 a few times. and only recently i decided to amp them +5, they were +1  :lol: .

but forgetting about these easy to play classes, as long as dks are left behind i will complain, at least while i still have any desire left in me to play this game.

when i give up on dks, i will completely quit the game.

Is there any class you dont complain about? Sounds like a game change is in order for you.

Funniest convo of the week.

mostly there are two i complain, dk needing an upgrade on stun n a fix on threads and bd needing a rush nerf.

but sure i already changing games, got some ps tittles im going back to.

i actually spend more time in ws forum than playing the game. i go in, play arena, get out.

Nothing's gonna change on them because they're fine

Can you go now?

on them who? cara palida...

warlocks and shamans are good to go. many complained about warlocks being throw at crap on the 1 vs 1 pvp thing. but they still amazing on their job, is impossible to complain.

shaman is on the top list of anything you may name on ws.

well, you are a waste to talk about dk anyways  :drinks:

"Druid's sleep is op" Nerf it quickly!

"Pala's Heal is way too high" Nerf it!

"Priest's are zombies, always healing from death" NERF THEM!

"Lock is too weak, increase dc duration by 200%" Buff it bros.

(No offence)

"Druid's sleep is op" Nerf it quickly!

"Pala's Heal is way too high" Nerf it!

"Priest's are zombies, always healing from death" NERF THEM!

"Lock is too weak, increase dc duration by 200%" Buff it bros.

(No offence)

this was directed to me?  :facepalm:

and reach there is easy spamming revive.  :blush:

drama is ok but please post screenshots

(i have none)

I do!!! You missed hydra today :

Quit your job already ;D

We shall collect more baits and farm it again!!

99082_.png

Let's talk about 2 taunts barbarian has. I think this class is not "taunty" enough, we need moar

2 Worthless skills.

I do!!! You missed hydra today :

Quit your job already ;D

We shall collect more baits and farm it again!!

[/quote\]

I know i miss it to._. We did same

Thing lol

99095_.jpg

99097_.jpg

Holidays here and visited game this week, seems the mom of my shaman had a lot fun in 1 year.

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Moderator personal nadir guards and people worth play with 

Опубликованное фото

Holidays here and visited game this week, seems the mom of my shaman had a lot fun in 1 year.

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Moderator personal nadir guards and people worth play with 

Опубликованное фото

Theres no guilds where there s friendship. Last pic resume i guess.

Oh hey. What's cookin?

My last screenie from the game.

Put a comma at every two digits and you have day and hour.

many velvet, very beer, much drunk, wow

99104_.png

to you guys i just say this, i was expecting something different than your "arguments" just to make you try to look superior on the knowledge of DKs, what a joke.

is not a shame to admit that you might have had the wrong idea.

and bleh, nah, i made a shaman n warlock just to know what they are about. honesltly is the easiest things to play with.

randomly playing arena, wins were easy vs random teams, most losts were vs +10's spamming arena, n even with a  random team i could beat those +10 a few times. and only recently i decided to amp them +5, they were +1  :lol: .

but forgetting about these easy to play classes, as long as dks are left behind i will complain, at least while i still have any desire left in me to play this game.

when i give up on dks, i will completely quit the game.

egoist once tried to kite a healing paladin with a dk, nuff said :) i know i've said that many times already but it was just so memorable of an obvious fail that i cant let it go.