SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Lol i was like "no f*** Ur mouse " my mouse is cool (hamster cough cough)

lol, every time I see that guy he is saying that same engrish line

he kind of reminds me of someone in emerald

Dont me power nothing attack nothing in never spot it is cave pvp

seriously ? -50% dmg ?

Instead of coming here and posting, Change the data.  :facepalm:  It's a wiki ( unofficial at that, and built by players. ) Contribute.

:cray:

Gotta go through the coal to get that diamond

Many came along the path not all stayed the long run  ,some had to go, some i wished stayed , some good riddance , many since day 1    many in the middle, some toward the end

Thanks to all my members and friends and mercenaries

Thanks to the rival guilds for making obstacles = making the game fun

And thanks to the haters,

Where we go from here who knows but i enjoyed it more than suffered  :drinks:

98699_.jpg

Arflex 3  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dat sentence,what does it mean?ive no clue. X)

Aka leader of the tards of emerald, he calls himself "legendary retard disturber of pvp"

Опубликованное фото

Dat sentence,what does it mean?ive no clue. X)

im not sure either. you have drop down your IQ to understand him

Опубликованное фото

Aka leader of the tards of emerald, he calls himself "legendary retard disturber of pvp"

Опубликованное фото

blackelion ahah so many memories ^_^ i remember 5 or 6 FoF going to clear cave of assholes and blocking the cave for so much time that they had to cry on WC for an army to finally kill us, then bragging bout it and saying how weak we are (even if it takes them 20 people to finally kill us). ahhh follow arflex, he knows what he's doing, clearly :D

Опубликованное фото

im not sure either. you have drop down your IQ to understand him

Опубликованное фото

Waw...dat guy,his posts are even vague xD

Some people should have some respect..

many could say the exact same thing to you. you can't demand respect without giving it as well

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ;_;

Insert Bad luck Brian meme here*

Rip in peas.

Hunting and defending against Mc atacks while multiboxing. Op party of friends ^_^

Old is gold eh

alyanorno, I remember being killed by you. Until you deleted and a played for a few weeks then quit, came back to check the craft update.

Then i uninstalled the game and i really don't think i will ever download it again, out of the eventual updates they might release that is.

Chars are still there tho'.

>delete chars

Hahahahahah

i will feel bad about myself for giving an answer to a player who tried to kite a high heal paladin with a dk (while people were telling her the obvious defeat outcome) but here it goes:

>sucks at an EASY game

buahahaha

alyanorno, I remember being killed by you. Until you deleted and a played for a few weeks then quit, came back to check the craft update.

Then i uninstalled the game and i really don't think i will ever download it again, out of the eventual updates they might release that is.

Chars are still there tho'.

i kept the names with lvl 1 chars just to prevent people from impersonating me. no reason to play a game when im afk most of the time, when very few can kill me without using pots or gangs and when you get branded evil for doing the right thing while scammers that cant even play decently become moderators  :lol:

Dazz, pena que não nos tenhamos encontrado vezes que chegue para termos falado um pouco eheh pareces ser boa pessoa pelos comentários que te vejo fazer aqui no forum  :drinks: conheces o Clay? e o lendario? dos br mais simpaticos e boa onda que conheci no server EU.

i kept the names with lvl 1 chars just to prevent people from impersonating me. no reason to play a game when im afk most of the time, when very few can kill me without using pots or gangs and when you get branded evil for doing the right thing while scammers that cant even play decently become moderators  :lol:

Dazz, pena que não nos tenhamos encontrado vezes que chegue para termos falado um pouco eheh pareces ser boa pessoa pelos comentários que te vejo fazer aqui no forum  :drinks: conheces o Clay? e o lendario? dos br mais simpaticos e boa onda que conheci no server EU.

Yea, quite bad.

But anyway, my first server was US where i met people like Xsjado and Orangero, then i moved to EU, by the time the guild reward was the Assassin's Hoodie.

I haven't met the players you've mentioned however.

It would have been nice to have some chit-chat with a nice fella like you. :D

>delete chars

Hahahahahah

What went on here?

Was that to me? :wacko:

Yea, quite bad.

But anyway, my first server was US where i met people like Xsjado and Orangero, then i moved to EU, by the time the guild reward was the Assassin's Hoodie.

I haven't met the players you've mentioned however.

It would have been nice to have some chit-chat with a nice fella like you. :D

What went on here?

Was that to me? :wacko:

ahh i was with abc when that reward came. won it twice on my rogue, gave one to deadlygirl's lvl 10 rogue xD those 2 i mentioned are from elf side, clay is a lvl 14 bladedancer ever since i met him :D he just played for fun, super nice guy and Lendario was one of the strongest bladedancers.

no, that was for me. bet she misses running from me  ;D

oh and im only nice to who i feel deserves it, the rest get my ♥♥♥♥♥y side  :blush:

Ah well, i was always MC sided, and i skipped arena for the most of my time.

I did create some Elven chars on BR Tormaline althought...

Baaahh the money and time wasted. :facepalm: