SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

I'm being told things about wearing a wedgehead usually,  meh, just ignore it xd

haha xD Ja but its a friends opinion now ill never wear it again ;_;

I can't stress on how many of my friends mentioned Wedgehead looks like a d***head, but eh i just act like a d*** to them back to suit the style they called me

Guess that's backfiring no?

unbelieveeeableeeeeeeee!! thankyou so much for this gift!!!!!!!!!!!  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :give_rose:

97835_.jpg

Everytime there's this quest called Prayers of the Plainsmen, humble servants of Harad and Nuadu end up as corpses. Your prayers have been heard dear plainsmen.

There's more corpses outside but yeh.

Опубликованное фото

this vagina called 3 mcs and kept runnin and crossing til they arrived. What a pusssss

Опубликованное фото

Old pros Raping noobs lmfao  :blush: ;D

lmao?

Vs Hardisk  n Abn u guys won 1/6 and u brag about that?

Really its an irony to call others noobs when u lost 5x and won 1x

Heres a weak noob who pmed me saying he can beat me 1v1. Lmfao a pally beat me 1v1? This kids dreaming. Anyway, im #1 pro player.  :clapping:

first u using minion second have a rogue lv 19 in up sure helped u ..... so nothing great for u say it :) put video u win vs oracles, poley.... :) maybe i wait in bed for no make me tired  :lol:

first u using minion second have a rogue lv 19 in up sure helped u ..... so nothing great for u say it :) put video u win vs oracles, poley.... :) maybe i wait in bed for no make me tired  :lol:

Are you positive you belong in English forums? He's +8 with a doom mace. Pvprange, Pvpdruid, Pvpshaman all have +10 great charm weapons with +8/+9 great charm armour, anyone who thinks he has a chance is a fool no doubt. I already beat Poley and Oracles and they have beaten me also. Although Oracles is tougher then weak Poley the druid. Shams new skill just demolished her last time i MERKED her.  :clapping: O:-)

lmao?

:bomb: :bomb:

Are you positive you belong in English forums? He's +8 with a doom mace. Pvprange, Pvpdruid, Pvpshaman all have +10 great charm weapons with +8/+9 great charm armour, anyone who thinks he has a chance is a fool no doubt. I already beat Poley and Oracles and they have beaten me also. Although Oracles is tougher then weak Poley the druid. Shams new skill just demolished her last time i MERKED her.  :clapping: O:-)

ik my english not good is ok  :give_rose: but i dont believe u rape poley and oracles in x1 no pot no minion :) and u need know warrior vs healer dont count pvp  :facepalm: gogo make pic win vs oracles i waiting  :good:

lmao?

2/6* And i didnt mean you i meant the bds... and pummy you dont even Have any owned rights to hard disk i found out so please shush lol.... none of ur bussiness to step in Wasnt referring to him Lol. :unknw:

tutle always run vs my druid in pvp  :facepalm: he call for ppl help he poor guy  :blush:

ugh First go to Br server

second how the duck do i run vs a druid?Yah thats logic only idiot rouge would run.  Vs a druid in pvp

third I dont lose to a lot of Druids are you full +9 Wih great charm def?Either then that no You cant beat me... And call for help i dont use help i use another char if i cant win and pots cus im not poor like you so if you have the decency to call someone out please dont hide like a pussy not letting ur chars Being Known Ty

This is an awesome way of playing Warspear why didn't I think of this earlier.

Опубликованное фото

bro im afraid using 3rd app who can affect to the game is AGAINST EULA, correct me.

Meh purr purr Swaggy dooms All be jelly Love fox fabulous guild leader making us all New weapons xD  :give_rose: ;) :good:

98030_.jpg

bro im afraid using 3rd app who can affect to the game is AGAINST EULA, correct me.

well i used to use something similar to MOBA for my android phone that is essentially exactly what hes doing, and thats sold at Wal-Mart

customized inputs is different than what youre referring to/implying, however it could easily be taken the wrong way and restricted if necessary. depends