SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Well i heard hassn is gonna make it +10 today. So lets see..

I'm actually surprised that he hasnt got all the lvl20 weps +10. Miracles do happen i quess.

If a Bd had both of this, hah, I don't want to think whats going to happen :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: O:-) O:-) O:-) O:-) O:-) O:-) O:-) ?

+8 is the new +2

Wish i was that lucky.

I couldn't stand your aura i had to run away to not be infected with the marceline syndrome

(which you stuck onto some apprentices of yours it seems, they keep running back to cave at a 1vs8)

I couldn't stand your aura i had to run away to not be infected with the marceline syndrome

(which you stuck onto some apprentices of yours it seems, they keep running back to cave at a 1vs8)

some of us inspire people to be more brave in face of adversity, some.. well.. some let their cowardly actions speak for themselves.

and yes, Marceline's was deadly for evil doers so it makes sense u couldnt stand it. u also couldnt stand a few bolts lol

some of us inspire people to be more brave in face of adversity, some.. well.. some let their cowardly actions speak for themselves.

and yes, Marceline's was deadly for evil doers so it makes sense u couldnt stand it. u also couldnt stand a few bolts lol

>brave in face of adversity

How's it brave walking in a cave where 8 people fight you and you're only 1? Never understood this from you, its not brave, its stupid

>couldntstandfewbolts

Im sorry i didn't really intend to be a druid tanker, but hey, if you still had that druid now youd be hitting me less than 200, that's sad, no?

>brave in face of adversity

How's it brave walking in a cave where 8 people fight you and you're only 1? Never understood this from you, its not brave, its stupid

>couldntstandfewbolts

Im sorry i didn't really intend to be a druid tanker, but hey, if you still had that druid now youd be hitting me less than 200, that's sad, no?

some people enjoy chalenges :)

seing how desperate the mob with torches is also entertaining.

u'd be hitting me even less. with more heal AND dmg. u do know i wasnt even on full moon even. also had 0 dark defense. XD

but hey, i'm not the almighty dk, the kitter of healing paladins so what do i know?

97787_.jpg

You don't get it

Your druid wouldn't be able to kill for sh*t right now xd

>mdefupdate

some people enjoy chalenges :)

Look at him, look at him and laugh

1vs8 = challenge

but hey, i'm not the almighty dk, the kitter of healing paladins so what do i know?

GIT GUD

Heres a weak noob who pmed me saying he can beat me 1v1. Lmfao a pally beat me 1v1? This kids dreaming. Anyway, im #1 pro player.  :clapping:

97801_.jpg

Heres a weak noob who pmed me saying he can beat me 1v1. Lmfao a pally beat me 1v1? This kids dreaming. Anyway, im #1 pro player.  :clapping:

We love u scamrange All of us  :rofl:

post-19913-14177041394042_thumb.png