SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

they made a few changes on mc map 1 to make it more acceessible.

I remember another new shortcut that wasnt there 2 yrs ago, but I cant remember where it was.

I remember another new shortcut that wasnt there 2 yrs ago, but I cant remember where it was.

i think you mean how they made the staircase on the right side of the mountain before the last camp

yes thats definitely it. there might be another one, not sure.

I just know its easier to get around now than it was when I first started lolzers

Yeah but u cant enter the portal ;D

It might be an exit for a new quest that was added on one of those updates a while ago

It might be an exit for a new quest that was added on one of those updates a while ago

The New quests that were added, are not involved with that doorway. O.O

Well I was wrong about that one. The exit for that quest is the hole in the floor.

but here is that other shortcut

Опубликованное фото

^ exactly i remember having to walk around that hill every time i finished a quest

P.s. This way i wont have to question authority

97357_.jpg

^ exactly i remember having to walk around that hill every time i finished a quest

P.s. This way i wont have to question authority

>because ignoring a mod makes me able to break the rules?

>>>>i havnt done anything to you, yet you insist to choose sides over matters you arent fully aware of

seems legit

why dont you stop overreacting over me calling out jizzsaw, if anything i know you were around back when he acted like pvprange 2 years ago

Random bd xd im sorry for you I understand how you feel, the fear to the barb

Run bro

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

What is that hotkey skill setup? ._.

Dont trust in this guy he scamm items from guilds dont invite him

Booozings DK Lv20 is a scammer.

aka disturber at sam hain aka "Xhassn" the low level necro

why would anyone trust such garbage?

It's a japanese setup.

Catalan setup*

your should see my other characters, is more easy to have the skills i use most on my right.

I just play on phone very slow with my fingers xddd

Lol Get some glasses

Even my blurred eyes could see the chat text behind the weapon which is suppose to be displaying character equipment page.

Fakerino

Would be astounding to see the paypal for getting there fast as this.

I just farm raw materials on all my alts and let the bows cook with the 50% exp license. Why rush?

97506_.jpg

pretty much the same. I have one char on lv7 (close to 8 ) and six chars on lv6. No need to rush when u can do it the smart way.

I think the price of etheral catalysts will drop for a while, and then when most people reach max lv craft and realize they can keep crafting extra weapons to sell, prices will probably skyrocket. Im waiting for the right moment to buy.

im using the same assumptions to assume common and amplified catalysts will go up once everyone starts having the required levels needed to use them

got 30 commons so far, might just make disciples and flip

oh and heres some healers more amped than me

post-8672-14177041320185_thumb.jpg

oh and heres some healers more amped than me

User breakout/blacknia posted a picture like this 2-3 days ago in "not all is about high amp topic" but yesterday I was searching it for laugh with a friend at 2 guys but seems deleted. That one was against rules? Or user himself deleted etc?

User breakout/blacknia posted a picture like this 2-3 days ago in "not all is about high amp topic" but yesterday I was searching it for laugh with a friend at 2 guys but seems deleted. That one was against rules? Or user himself deleted etc?

yes, thats my fault actually, i hit "split topic" so i could merge the 2 topics about high amp together, but i hit delete by accident  :facepalm:

if i could access deleted posts id bring it back, but i do not have that permission, sorry

this guy doesnt know how to fight without help from mobs or other players. what a huge vagina :lol:

Опубликованное фото