SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

pain killer if i remember correctly your original forum account Mrbread was banned, youre not avoiding that ban are you? that would be against the rules  :shok:

hahaha how is your inventory even related to this? stop posting comments about how big your penis is, i dont care how many signs you have. it doesnt excuse your behavior in the slightest, not to mention harassing a moderator.

:facepalm:

heres a link to my 1300+ damage spheres

u do know that posting all the signs and gold he has  is another way of exposing genitalia right? :D

look, how cheap sign in mc, server  us saphire.

Game Over literally. It means most of Mcs are done with amplifying with present armour sets and dooms.! Mean now,all are busy with crafting till then i guess there'll be less demand of signs. Unlike Elves,which population is still spouting, who needs further more signs.Too bad!

Guess what we need more high drop rate of catalysts in tower so we can buy a lot many of Stamina scrolls and License. BTW selling license is much profit! XD

signs have always been that cheap on mc in sapphire.. you just go buying at the wrong times i guess :D at sale its always 20-30

Someone can show me how does Night Prince's Glaive looks like? Thanks

Like this skin looks like, btw check some old pages of this topic/back to the 2013 Halloween times of this topic/check Mecha's posts & you'll find it.

97293_.jpg

Like this skin looks like, btw check some old pages of this topic/back to the 2013 Halloween times of this topic/check Mecha's posts & you'll find it.

Are you sure? Did they really give a spear the look of a sword? XD

That's Night Prince's Longsword

There's no screenshot of Night Prince's Glaive in this topic at all, thus im asking.

Stop being a know-it-all wannabe and get to know your place

There's no screenshot of Night Prince's Glaive in this topic at all, thus im asking.

Sorry, I didn't know that what Mecha posted before was a Longsword, sorry, but why are you answering in an offensive way, I don't want to start this now, thanks for the comment. :) .

No offense intended at all, just a suggestion. Your way of posting is becoming annoying, just in my view though.

No offense intended at all, just a suggestion. Your way of posting is becoming annoying, just in my view though.

Well, can you tell me how I fix it?(not joking).

Well, can you tell me how I fix it?(not joking).

basically stop commenting on everyone's topic as if you were a mod of some sort or as if you 'know-it-all'  :blush:

but hey, i mean no offense, ur just anoying and i so strongly have to post it or my head will pop. its not like i want to offend you when i say you're anoying.

The above post might be correct, but my advice would be, just chill, grab a velvet beer and take a break

but hey, i mean no offense, ur just anoying and i so strongly have to post it or my head will pop. its not like i want to offend you when i say you're anoying.

Hey, i mean no offence at all, but go buy glasses, or get some common sense to know where the first bold line comes from. It's not like i want to offend you when i say you're blind and you lack common sense when reading, but yeah, just saying.

Im done.

common sense is relative, not an objective trait that u can measure or be the owner of.

but hey, when i said u lack it i didnt mean to offend you even though its offensive per se.

and i also didnt mean to offend you after when i continued offensively saying how annoying you are.

common sense is relative, not an objective trait that u can measure or be the owner of.

but hey, when i said u lack it i didnt mean to offend you even though its offensive per se.

and i also didnt mean to offend you after when i continued offensively saying how annoying you are.

But we both are sure that when a sentence starts with "No offence", it really means no offence, right? RIGHT?

But we both are sure that when a sentence starts with "No offence", it really means no offence, right? RIGHT?

i say i dont mean to offend you while i say offensive things. could it be that i do mean to offend you but i want  to mask it? nah, cause that would be too obvious.

Im done.

Someone needs to www more

ur boring alone. not only u fail to defend ur bs argument for insulting someone who simply tried to help answer ur question but u also fail to properly ignore me, how many times will you be done anyway?  ;D 

well, i got some packing to do.

gold ockered arena lvl 17spear looks epic cant wait to use mine :*

mr.x is funny, even his moderator application is funny, hes a pretty good troll for someone whos 12 years old

his age is a reasonable excuse, hence why he hasnt really been dealt with for his spam