SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

thx, I also know a 100% flawless way to detect the correct vow columns and a way to do frogls ginger (swamp slug chests) without needing someone else to lure it. I probably make some videos for it later.

Nice! Did you post them @ Gi's swamps post?

the vow columns, yes. but it might be better to make a video as a visual aid for those who arent fluent with English.

i havent posted the frogls ginger yet, but its pretty simple.

if you press alt + print screen you will take a screenshot only of the active window, while pressing the print screen key alone will take a screenshot of your whole screen.

smaller image size = faster upload

the more you know.

Thanks, teacher ;D ;D

New expert skill?

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

here is the translation, lets start with the first pic ( Not sure if 100% correct )

Paladin (active - 5 sec cooldown/ 30 energy / 4 yard)

Banner Harad - Paladin puts marks on the battlefield. Banner damages all who are within a certain radius of it. Banner reduces physical and magical defense of enemies within range.

Barbarian (active - 5 sec cooldown / 20 energy)

Battle Fury - Increases attack your character and Restores a small amount of health

Blade dancer (active - 5 sec cooldown / 20 energy)

Magical Transformation - Surrounds your character with a shield, which would break a fixed Done

Mage (passive)

Ethereal barrier - every few attacks magician moves into another dimension, which allows him to neutralize any attack

Deathknight (active - 12 sec cooldown / 18 energy)

Hurricane steel - two-handed blow to all enemies within 1 yard

Rogue (active - 3 sec cooldown / 6 energy / 5 yard)

Steel flurry- Throws a knife at a target and causes a lot of physical damage.  For use requires throwing knife in inventory (not sure about this)

Warlock (active - 5 sec cooldown / 24 energy / 5 yard)

Shadow sphere - creates a charge of Shadows, which attacks enemies. Damage varies depending on the amount of energy your character.

Druid (active - 5 sec cooldown / 30 energy / 5 yard)

Tornado - causing a small tornado and attracts enemies to Hurricane Center

Shaman (active - 5 sec cooldown / 30 energy / 4 yard)

Fire Totem - Shaman totem encourages fire on the battlefield, that damages single target within a large radius.

Priest (active - 20 sec cooldown / 22 energy / 4 yard)

Elusive Threat - imposes on the target , impact when moving target will lose health and energy.

Necromancer (active - 5 sec cooldown / 22 energy / 5 yard)

Toxic Shield - surrounds himself or ally poisonous python that inflicts damage in a small radius around all enemies.

Ranger (active - 5 sec cooldown / 25 energy)

Explosive Trap - Ranger sets invisible trap that inflicts damage on the target and all nearby enemies.

Rogue skill doesn't do high damage + everything is already translated. But yeah, yours are clearer and probably better ;D

Rogue skill doesn't do high damage + everything is already translated. But yeah, yours are clearer and probably better ;D

ohh I don't know that. Can you show the translated one?

Опубликованное фото

Oops! My money in gta 5 :crazy: no cheats 8) because i dont know money chrat in gta 5 i only know police cheat : r1,r1,O,r2,right,left,right,left,right,left.

Oops! My money in gta 5 :crazy: no cheats 8) because i dont know money chrat in gta 5 i only know police cheat : r1,r1,O,r2,right,left,right,left,right,left.

You can't even afford the golf club with that money. Shame

The barb is gonna go BEEEEEERSEEEERK! Finally a sign of the berserk skill. Been waiting so goddamn long

good xD

Hehe. Me necro is in your signature. 8)

The barb is gonna go BEEEEEERSEEEERK! Finally a sign of the berserk skill. Been waiting so goddamn long

Hehe. Me necro is in your signature. 8)

;D

New expert skill?

here is the translation, lets start with the first pic ( Not sure if 100% correct )

Paladin (active - 5 sec cooldown/ 30 energy / 4 yard)

Banner Harad - Paladin puts marks on the battlefield. Banner damages all who are within a certain radius of it. Banner reduces physical and magical defense of enemies within range.

Barbarian (active - 5 sec cooldown / 20 energy)

Battle Fury - Increases attack your character and Restores a small amount of health

Blade dancer (active - 5 sec cooldown / 20 energy)

Magical Transformation - Surrounds your character with a shield, which would break a fixed Done

Mage (passive)

Ethereal barrier - every few attacks magician moves into another dimension, which allows him to neutralize any attack

Deathknight (active - 12 sec cooldown / 18 energy)

Hurricane steel - two-handed blow to all enemies within 1 yard

Rogue (active - 3 sec cooldown / 6 energy / 5 yard)

Steel flurry- Throws a knife at a target and causes a lot of physical damage.  For use requires throwing knife in inventory (not sure about this)

Warlock (active - 5 sec cooldown / 24 energy / 5 yard)

Shadow sphere - creates a charge of Shadows, which attacks enemies. Damage varies depending on the amount of energy your character.

Druid (active - 5 sec cooldown / 30 energy / 5 yard)

Tornado - causing a small tornado and attracts enemies to Hurricane Center

Shaman (active - 5 sec cooldown / 30 energy / 4 yard)

Fire Totem - Shaman totem encourages fire on the battlefield, that damages single target within a large radius.

Priest (active - 20 sec cooldown / 22 energy / 4 yard)

Elusive Threat - imposes on the target , impact when moving target will lose health and energy.

Necromancer (active - 5 sec cooldown / 22 energy / 5 yard)

Toxic Shield - surrounds himself or ally poisonous python that inflicts damage in a small radius around all enemies.

Ranger (active - 5 sec cooldown / 25 energy)

Explosive Trap - Ranger sets invisible trap that inflicts damage on the target and all nearby enemies.

dont think so

Опубликованное фото

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=86453.915

ranger + explosive trap = more happy campers at stairs

dk + radius attack = seems kind of good but what about 1h + shield users?

barb + battle fury = this is interesting, but with 5 sec cooldown, how effective will they make it? Useless or finally balance?

paladin + banner = this will be another good skill that can be effective in war, like foj. But could be avoided easily in small fights. I guess pala could use it as a "safety place" using it as a covering fire while he goes to heal with his beloved spear :* or mace if using shield.

Abusing forum powers i see ppl watching this why u got be such a lame ass swaaz?

:crazy:

how am i abusing mod powers? you find it necessary to post a picture in reference to the size of your "genitalia" on a childs game forum, then you harass the moderator? goodluck with that

Abusing forum powers i see ppl watching this why u got be such a lame ass swaaz?

:crazy:

how am i abusing mod powers? you find it necessary to post a picture in reference to the size of your "genitalia" on a childs game forum, then you harass the moderator? goodluck with that

"child's game"im 16 Swaaz how old are you? Did i offend you with my sexy pic? Devs put in game for a reason not a child's game ive put 2000 dollars into it cus im not poor like you how is this a child's

Game pls show me a 9 yr old buying mcoins

so if your 16 and you play pac-man, that makes it an adult game according to your logic

youll be dealt with soon  :facepalm:

in the meantime continue to post about how big your privates are, im sure everybody here finds that relevant to their interests

not to mention triple posting is against the rules

here this might help

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=43.msg684730#msg684730

how is the amount of money you spent in-game relevant to your conduct in the forum? please enlighten me as im far too uneducated

hahaha how is your inventory even related to this? stop posting comments about how big your penis is, i dont care how many signs you have. it doesnt excuse your behavior in the slightest, not to mention harassing a moderator.

:facepalm:

heres a link to my 1300+ damage spheres

lol

THIS ISNT EVEN MY FINAL FORM

so if your 16 and you play pac-man, that makes it an adult game according to your logic

youll be dealt with soon  :facepalm:

in the meantime continue to post about how big your privates are, im sure everybody here finds that relevant to their interests

not to mention triple posting is against the rules

here this might help

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=43.msg684730#msg684730

how is the amount of money you spent in-game relevant to your conduct in the forum? please enlighten me as im far too uneducated

Gah your annoying forum is for fun :)but u guys can be sticklers im cool with that not my biz I'll be killing u in game if u wanna get mad :)

And also it wasn't the point about me having a big Thing?

It was the devs made a rock that looked like one?i posted to make people laugh sorry to offend you oh great +0 Swaaz I'll leave your presents toodles and Say hi to snorlax and Roland for me i dont say hi to them on forum anymore :)

haha since when did your rogue ever kill me besides when you jump from stealth without signal?

you wanna talk i can talk, your melee character has been kited soo many times its funny youd even mock my +0 weapon when its beaten you in arena countless times

:lol:

Oh yah whatever you say sir Swaaz im scared of you so much oh and also hi lallous long time no see

Show ss of u spam killing me and kiting me

Oh and here this is ofc For children This is Firefox browser on Forum :)

Just thought u should know how this may offend kids when they click on Link

Ty and have a nice day sir wannabe troll

97162_.jpg

Oh yah whatever you say sir Swaaz im scared of you so much oh and also hi lallous long time no see

Show ss of u spam killing me and kiting me

Oh and here this is ofc For children This is Firefox browser on Forum :)

Just thought u should know how this may offend kids when they click on Link

Ty and have a nice day sir wannabe troll

looks like a proxy ad, also ad host servers dont represent aigrind  :facepalm:  but nice

>implications

Hmm... Anyway, am I right about that one picture have new BD skill ? Can some one please translate it, because it isn't translated on other topics that I have checked out..

Wow. windows xp . lol You have not money to buy new computer

i told you it is not interesting to be high level

Wow. windows xp . lol You have not money to buy new computer

i told you it is not interesting to be high level

Yep  :sorry: