SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

you can get extra craft exp by using prentice license, and you can instantly finish any craft job by paying mcoins.

Hassn could max all professions now if he knew how.

He does know + energy and ethereal catalysts for retarded prices in the market are gone

Such shit for lv 17 arena weapon -.- thought maybe catalysts. Can i even get catalysts from destroying my items?

96820_.png

"Will there be a new AA boss?"

Опубликованное фото

I get asked so many questions that I dont know the answer to.

But its better than when people come bashing me about devs/support team :lol:

Its so annyoing.i hunt genie and some kids come and see its full so they log theirllow level bd and use aggro to disturb. Pls devs,DO SOMETHING. It sucks

96890_.png

96892_.png

96894_.png

:good: :good:

Dooms aren't a thing these days, come n check "Craft" :*.

come on barbi lets go parti

;D ;D .

Its so annyoing.i hunt genie and some kids come and see its full so they log theirllow level bd and use aggro to disturb. Pls devs,DO SOMETHING. It sucks

• You can't get catalyst if your level is higher than the boss( if you wanted to get catalyst ;D ).
  • Lols, he's forcing you to go to gg too ;D .
  • Damn look @ his name, he's "Agression", like he born & he knows his work ;D .
  • His name means farming Ants ;D , that's why he's in that corner checking if there were ants or doing something :blush: :bomb: :rofl:  also if he added "i" to his name he'll be like the "Agression" one :lol: .
  • Also he's calling other pple, asshole.

It's just so unfair that you can obtain everything in this game with Miracle Coins.. There's no challenge in this game..

And you just figured it out?

And you just figured it out?

Actually figured it out when Miracle Shop came but seriously developers should make atleast one patch without Miracle Coins implemented in it.. Just one.. All what I can say that Miracle Coin users have no honor!

Actually figured it out when Miracle Shop came but seriously developers should make atleast one patch without Miracle Coins implemented in it.. Just one.. All what I can say that Miracle Coin users have no honor!

>no honor

lol

I meant exactly what I wrote down.. Also I have no idea what Havoc is.. Do you really think that those who choose easier way, those who fight together against one, those who think they're better than others have honor ?

I meant exactly what I wrote down.. Also I have no idea what Havoc is.. Do you really think that those who choose easier way, those who fight together against one, those who think they're better than others have honor ?

No, but some of them yes, but what's your answer Chris?

No, but some of them yes, but what's your answer Chris?

My answer... I think that you're honorable if you do your things as they are meant to do in good ways.. Like fighting against equal opponent, doesn't harrash others, doesn't betray, doesn't use power as a king, fights like a man, doesn't disrespect his family... List goes on and on.. Also you need to be justiceful to be honorable, there's no honor without justice..

My answer... I think that you're honorable if you do your things as they are meant to do in good ways.. Like fighting against equal opponent, doesn't harrash others, doesn't betray, doesn't use power as a king, fights like a man, doesn't disrespect his family... List goes on and on.. Also you need to be justiceful to be honorable, there's no honor without justice..

Loyalty, justice & honor.

these ws times costumes = honor for most people

Mostly true.. It can be seen in ingame very often.. Even tho' I have used 1,5 Milllion for costumes.. But I collect costumes since WSO have poor collection content (Actually none xD) but anyway it's my hobby.. Last one I want for one of my characters is BH..

Op nick

if you press alt + print screen you will take a screenshot only of the active window, while pressing the print screen key alone will take a screenshot of your whole screen.

smaller image size = faster upload

the more you know.

if you press alt + print screen you will take a screenshot only of the active window, while pressing the print screen key alone will take a screenshot of your whole screen.

smaller image size = faster upload

the more you know.

Ty but i just was not giving a f about croping.

ill try ur trick later.

Dude Mecha, your place about adamants works great very much, the proof is that wyvern @ the up right corner.

Btw, hello Swamps, I haven't meet you from months :'( .

97055_.jpg

97056_.jpg

Dude Mecha, your place about adamants works great very much, the proof is that wyvern @ the up right corner.

Btw, hello Swamps, I haven't meet you from months :'( .

thx, I also know a 100% flawless way to detect the correct vow columns and a way to do frogls ginger (swamp slug chests) without needing someone else to lure it. I probably make some videos for it later.