SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

quick tip for weak or low amp priests. I thought about doing this long ago but didnt bother to try

If you dont have enough magic def or hp to survive a hit from breath catchers, you can use harad's tear skill on the ravva's appearance mobs.

they are linked to breath catcher, so tears can fall on him too, but they wont attack you. Just make sure to stay out of breath catcher's range in the process. Most experienced priests should already know this tho.

Опубликованное фото

quick tip for weak or low amp priests. I thought about doing this long ago but didnt bother to try

If you dont have enough magic def or hp to survive a hit from breath catchers, you can use harad's tear skill on the ravva's appearance mobs.

they are linked to breath catcher, so tears can fall on him too, but they wont attack you. Just make sure to stay out of breath catcher's range in the process. Most experienced priests should already know this tho.

Опубликованное фото

Loool thats how I killed breath catcher before xD now I don't need to do it, in 2 hits he dead now.

Yea once high lvl you can just do it the fast way.

but when you are so weak that he can 1 shot you, this comes in handy

r.i.p. X2

if everyone and their mother has the same costume, whos to say anythings rare anymore?

brb unbinding troll costume and pumpkin costume ive had for 3 years to make profit

oh wait nvm cant do that either

so im stuck with common items i cant even sell which were worth millions last year  :facepalm:

post-8672-14177040812281_thumb.jpg

post-8672-1417704081232_thumb.jpg

its only a costume, no offense but didn't u buy it from mcoin shop?  :friends: its not like they made your costume look ugly or anything

r.i.p. X2

if everyone and their mother has the same costume, whos to say anythings rare anymore?

brb unbinding troll costume and pumpkin costume ive had for 3 years to make profit

oh wait nvm cant do that either

so im stuck with common items i cant even sell which were worth millions last year  :facepalm:

you got, trolled? by devs? while wearing a troll costume? that's irony for ya.

you got, trolled? by devs? while wearing a troll costume? that's irony for ya.

^Lmao, but seriously tho. Such misfortune. Very sad. Wow

Опубликованное фото

I know ur priestname;),ive seen u around swamps ajajjaja

1 Stam again for nothing!

I though you get a green troll for me wher Is eh ♥♥♥♥♥ ! xD well unfair game bro we have this afternoon for try again few times  :snorlax:

thank you. If people dont like aliens i try to draw kikoriki

It looks like Zeratul the Dark Templar  :crazy:  but are those warp blades?

Oh boy, someone really has trauma

And for the sake of the topic

Crossbows are fun

u need change ur ranger style and idc if girl or boy  :facepalm:  its like mine but in girl char  :bad:

should I equip this, or sell it? Never been a fan of trolls, not my style. Thats why I didnt get it when it was on mshop.

I think I would prefer a Snow Elf costume.

first time I saw a troll face was on a 1997 snes basketball game (the one with "special non-human abilities")

You could create your own players and give them costumes. Even then I chose a werewolf outfit over the troll :/

Опубликованное фото

Awesome id equip it...my fav one is Pumpkin Head Jack...cant remember the correct name

Pumpkinhead jack / Sam hein

And lol EU?

95810_.png

Should I delete some of my level 3s for ya?

Elf on reserve xD

Nah it's fine, was just going to check your market for outfits. I'm after screens for the troll outfits ( green, blue and red without hand equipment ).