SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

He broke like 7 rules and you didn't ban him forever?

Everyone deserves a second chance, but if he keeps acting like this, yes. It will be perma.

Everyone deserves a second chance, but if he keeps acting like this, yes. It will be perma.

you are not the mod here. i asked a question to the people IN CHARGE of moderating this section. let them answer me if they chose to and stop threatning. i asked a legitimate question and told him to read, delete (since its off topic and then reply to me in private).

That crying kid is legit.

I saw it in game also. It was a druid named lebeau.

So yea Its a screenshot from the  game,u just have to be a lil bit imaginative.

Question: are there any elf blocks in br server?

alayorno i have never deleted or locked anything written by you, and anything which was deleted by other mods i did not read, so i am not aware of your current situation, nor am i aware of whats being argued about

hmm if this is your section of the forum, are other mods powerless here? cause the br section mod "who,as usual, doesnt get involved in the drammas" banned me for responding to provocations from jayrox, then threatened to be banned by a mod from guilds section for using double forum account and when i asked for proofs that mod refused to present them yet kept acusating me of being someone im not (according to forum's rules thats arrassing and invading a players privacy for personal reasons (since its only a ban reason to have 2 accounts in this forum IF one of ur accounts is banned, so there was no reason to be sneaking on my PRIVATE email to begin with) ) (i read the entire forum regulation was even though i did break some minor rules that most people break every single day here none was the one i was being acused of and none as serious as invading privacy and arassing a player. so i ended up banned by that br section mod after disproving his main ban claim due to his misinterpretation of the forum rules and when one of THIS section mod came online he said he had to go through all the pages, complained about the amount of work and got told by that same br section mod "dont bother reading, just delete pages X to Y" thus eliminating every proof i could have.

can other section mods do this in ur section? and just ask to disregard what was really said and done to the mods here?

(this isnt a screenshot i know but since it happened here, here is where i should post it)

p.s.: feel to answer in private and delete this post after. i just need some clarifying on mod powers and abuse of.

nope, i readed all before deleting and it was all flamming posts and worthless nonsense arguing in a wrong topic section, i deleted all related to issue plz respect the rules and know where to post ty

alayorno i have never deleted or locked anything written by you, and anything which was deleted by other mods i did not read, so i am not aware of your current situation, nor am i aware of whats being argued about

nope, i readed all before deleting and it was all flamming posts and worthless nonsense arguing in a wrong topic section, i deleted all related to issue plz respect the rules and know where to post ty

question was, are other mods powerless here? can i be banned here by mods from other sections?

iallouss, i wasnt alone i that flamming yet i was the only one banned + i was accused by a mod (several times) of something he did not have proof of. shouldnt he be banned as well? for both flamming and harassing? or do you bypass what ur friends say by ur mod filter? i got banned by defending myself of what was being said about me, if u really read it then u also saw that my posts started with screens, then jayrox came insult me and acuse me of being another char (stalking since 1974). then that mod from guild section came to throw more wood into the fire and also acused me of being that other guy and having 2 forum accounts (saying that was ban worthy, which is not) and that she went to see my private data on this forum account for that reason then the br mod banned me, after i was outraged by this invasion of my private data for no reason and i got silenced. should i have posted on another forum section when all of it was happening right here? too bad u deleted jayrox flaming and stalking and also egoist admiting how she went through my private data with the excuse i was under suspect of using 2 forum accounts which is totally allowed.

now some helpfull references posted by kuzmitch as being the forum rules.

Harassing or Defamatory This category includes both clear and masked language and/or links to websites containing such language or images which:   

• Insultingly refer to other characters, players,  AIGRIND  employees, or groups of people
  • Result in ongoing harassment to other characters, players, AIGRIND employees, or groups of people
  • If a player is found to have participated in such actions, he/she will:   
  • Be given a temporary ban from the forums, depending upon severity
  • Harassment takes many forms, and is not necessarily limited to the type of language used, but the intent. Repeatedly targeting a specific player with harassment can lead to more severe action. The idea behind this is to prevent any one player from consistently being uncomfortable in the forums.

Circumventing a Suspension / Ban This category includes:   

• Posting on another account
  • Having someone post on your behalf
  • If a player is found to have participated in such actions, he/she will:   
  • Be permanently banned from posting on the forums

so anyone with a banned account that makes a second account to post while banned shall be permamently banned. this is the only double account reference in the forum rules. so my right to privacy was broken by no reason, which is clearly an abuse of power by personal reasons and then i was banned cause i was outraged by this. sense? some can do n say what they want, some cant even if they are just defending themselves.

wont post anymore about this or any other subject by that matter.

i wont be part of a forum where privacy isnt respect and some people get silenced when other can say/do what they want even when its their job to be impartial and uphold the rules of the forum

Ladygi and I properly explained why and how. You are the one refusing to believe what you got and your claims are your own assumptions. Baseless.Drop the case. This is a suggestion. Next one won't be

Last time, drop the subject here.

Last time. Drop it right now

Im not a moderator of this section, yes, doesn't mean im not allowed to check in, though.

I kindly asked to drop the subject, as it was previously discussed, points were shown, but you just are stuck to your own, not minding anyone's else, this isn't harassing, that's what you think it is because as stated before, youre just stuck to your own points and views.

Let this end now, please.

you are not a mod here. stop arassing me

We are not harassing you, Alyanorno. Not persecuting, not stalking, not being unfair. We are taking care of the forum. I'm tired of this lame drama, I bet everyone here is tired of it too.

You were breaking the rules even before we came here to try to stop the fight between you and Jayrox. Now you try to defend yourself saying we broke the rules?

Comon, that's just playing stupid.

We are MODERATORS. Doesn't matter in what section.

So please, just stop.

We are not harassing you, Alyanorno. Not persecuting, not stalking, not being unfair. We are taking care of the forum. I'm tired of this lame drama, I bet everyone here is tired of it too.

You were breaking the rules even before we came here to try to stop the fight between you and Jayrox. Now you try to defend yourself saying we broke the rules?

Comon, that's just playing stupid.

We are MODERATORS. Doesn't matter in what section.

So please, just stop.

i was talking to this section moderators about abusive behaviour from other section moderator towards me. and u both come here and tell me to shut up. humm. i was already being answered by the mods here, no need for any of you to come threaten me.

and yes, egoist broke the privacy rules. and you as well, even today broke some, we all do. thing is only some get banned. if the rules were to be followed, jayrox would be permanently banned from the forum long ago. he had one account banned and made a second one to bypass the ban. that earns him permaban. egoist accused me of something that isnt against forum rules and went to check my private date under that excuse. yes, thats also against the rules. and what is the point of she coming here to threaten me when i was already talking to a mod? nothing but a threat and harassing me.

Im not a moderator of this section, yes, doesn't mean im not allowed to check in, though.

I kindly asked to drop the subject, as it was previously discussed, points were shown, but you just are stuck to your own, not minding anyone's else, this isn't harassing, that's what you think it is because as stated before, youre just stuck to your own points and views.

Let this end now, please.

nothing kindly about ur ultimatum when i was already talking with another mod. just bullying on ur part. it was previously discussed and i got banned during that discussion for disprooving ur 2 forum account = ban theory, that u used to justify peeking into my forum account PERSONAL data. if i keep something hidden, like my personal email it means there better be a damn good reason for you to go check it. u do know what privacy rights are, right?

lallouss, i wasnt alone i that flamming yet i was the only one banned

all flamming related to topic was deleted, the ban is another issue of not letting go of the issue

“The greatest step towards a life of simplicity is to learn to let go.” Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free

This is screenshots from the game. Not "i quit this game and have for some reason been more active on forum page....p.s. im not lebeau!!"

Flame!!!!!!!!!11!!one!!!1

Опубликованное фото

^ ikr

@ zethu ,

I am sure if you really wanted help you would have preferred to PM the mod rather than publicly posting it here so that anyone can see it and give their reactions to that post.

You yourself want to be flamed by others by doing these things.

I am surprised that you are not perma-banned for accusing mod/s for breaking the rules.

You have been warned enough and you are bound to get a perma-ban if you keep flaming and  posting off-topic posts.

You should not just read the rules but follow them as well.

Back to topic :

Опубликованное фото

Both AoA and SoS wants #2 , Boneheads get a free #1  ;D

Back to topic

Idk if hassn showed this here yet

Btw tip to ampers... don't buy more than 2-5 sets.. in a few days

And dont ever amp the same item over and over

(Anyone is Free to deny my claims but they work for me ...

amping many gears this way very cheap. I'm not rich nor in debt)

Call me crazy but i've amp'ed over 6 chars to at least +9 weapons and above 7-9 armors for probably less than some do on one char

& wasted more amping my bd long ago thinking there is no system and its all dumb luck so spam away which never worked till i slowed down(my take on some peoples idea)

Опубликованное фото

^ ikr

@ zethu ,

I am sure if you really wanted help you would have preferred to PM the mod rather than publicly posting it here so that anyone can see it and give their reactions to that post.

You yourself want to be flamed by others by doing these things.

I am surprised that you are not perma-banned for accusing mod/s for breaking the rules.

You have been warned enough and you are bound to get a perma-ban if you keep flaming and  posting off-topic posts.

You should not just read the rules but follow them as well.

Back to topic :

Опубликованное фото

Both AoA and SoS wants #2 , Boneheads get a free #1  ;D

We are working hard on it..

I srsly hope we stay #1  :yahoo:

alay if you want my opinion send me a pm when you are unbanned

in terms of other administrators privileges, i contested one earlier and was pretty much told to mind my own business by snorlax

admins (not mods) watch everything, they will take action if they feel it necessary.

if you feel admins (once again, not mods) are not taking the correct actions towards us (mods) then literally the best advice is to tell you to submit a support ticket with as much proof as possible of what the problem is, i can already tell you i have no power against reporting other mods, as its already backfired on myself

this post was written in an un-biased fashion, and only respected with a reply because i dont play EU server so i cant pick sides