SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

U dont know me  so how u know what i will do ? :fool:

I know u are one of this who love show how powerfull they are 

that why u are killing weak players also low lvls like 15 (today u killed szymonzpl lvl15)

and if u think its Fair PVP  lvl 20 vs lvl 15 u are the bigest idiot on earth ;D

And like wroted Frikid

PVP on kotara LOL

i attacked you,a level 20 shaman with my level 20 druid and u run,used pot and still you couldnt even made me lost half hp.

I kil every mc in kotta,no matter what level. Wake up,its WARspear!

In my eyes you are a coward.run and pot when alone but attack suddenly when you are 2vs1

i attacked you,a level 20 shaman with my level 20 druid and u run,used pot and still you couldnt even made me lost half hp.

I kil every mc in kotta,no matter what level. Wake up,its WARspear!

In my eyes you are a coward.run and pot when alone but attack suddenly when you are 2vs1

reminds me when ur shaman used to meet Marceline

loool pvp at kota ? haha

i dont see why using pot to survive is a bad thing in kota.

jayrox real pvp is at pvp cave or other pvp locations, not kota

pvp cave? you still pvp at mc cave?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

this aint 2011, mc cave is for gankers only

pvp cave? you still pvp at mc cave?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

this aint 2011, mc cave is for gankers only

" Or other pvp locations"

Sometimes pvp cave is free of gankers, hope is still left in EU but its decreasing .

Marceline? I dont know her, i just know that you are lebeau,ric. Biggest liar in ws

u have a short memory, you know the one who always whooped ur ass ;) makin u do the same "coward" things that you now acuse others of doing (with the diference that it was in fact in "pvp" cave.)

It was a fair fight suddenly you used pots.wtf...fight like a man or let it be. And i teleported with full health,cause a dk was teleported there and im sure you cowards would have made 2vs1.

,you had no chance so you played unfair,congrats coward

I kil every mc in kotta,no matter what level. Wake up,its WARspear!In my eyes you are a coward.run and pot when alone but attack suddenly when you are 2vs1

Spot the stupidity

Stop ♥♥♥♥♥-fighting about "Kota-pvp. In Kota, there is everyone for himself. Do what you can, gank, pot, scroll or whatever. It is the outlands, there are no rules there. ;D

Stop ♥♥♥♥♥-fighting about "Kota-pvp. In Kota, there is everyone for himself. Do what you can, gank, pot, scroll or whatever. It is the outlands, there are no rules there. ;D

Опубликованное фото

exactly :)

You are right,everybody can do what he want to.

but then dont cry when people laugh about you or call you coward when you run and pot in 1vs1 and only fight when you are 2 vs 1

and yes, zethu is lebeau now

You are right,everybody can do what he want to.

but then dont cry when people laugh about you or call you coward when you run and pot in 1vs1 and only fight when you are 2 vs 1

and yes, zethu is lebeau now

Yes Everyone can do what he want ...

But cry ?

why u are pming me  and u crying that i was using pot

and becouse i used pot u insulting me

its very childish      pm other class becouse in fight used pot  :facepalm:

why he said hes not lebeau?

He ragedeleted his characters and left a lv13 druid in hope to remain hidden and have a new start, probably. My 5 cents.

Even pretended with a second account on forum to be someone else to continue his story, but to no avail. After I proven my point in previous pages he went ahead and deleted Lebeau account on forum. Guess being poked out doesn't feel well, eh, Ricardo?

Id wish to avoid having arguments/etc by following this post, so if necessary,  please restraint yourselves from creating drama with this.

Sincerely,

Egoist

Yes Everyone can do what he want ...

But cry ?

why u are pming me  and u crying that i was using pot

and becouse i used pot u insulting me

its very childish      pm other class becouse in fight used pot  :facepalm:

nah,dont complain when ppl laugh about you after acting like a coward,its just normal

nah,dont complain when ppl laugh about you after acting like a coward,its just normal

when u was traping on wisp o and u atacked me (+2 elf mobs) i stuned u used pot and  called mc mobs

then u runed so i should call u puss* becouse u runed? becouse u calling me coward when im just using pot I didnt runed  I steyed on map ....

ur arguments are pathetic :mega_shok:

when u was traping on wisp o and u atacked me (+2 elf mobs) i stuned u used pot and  called mc mobs

then u runed so i should call u puss* becouse u runed? becouse u calling me coward when im just using pot I didnt runed  I steyed on map ....

dont even bother, its pointless

u called him pussy coz of pot, then u said that u r killing every red nick. Well thats just ducking heroic, +10 bd kills 14lvl sham for example.

there were 2 elf mobs and we got teleported here the same moment (i cant even activate cause i never have this quest) and u stunned me then u potted first then activted 5 or 6 mc mobs. It was u and 3-4 mobs vs me.ridicolous.

on the other map we were 1vs1 u pot and run then a dk teleported here und u attacked again so i teleported.

as usual,in groupe you are strong,alone you fear me. Its ok but dont start to cry here then when people laugh about you

there were 2 elf mobs and we got teleported here the same moment (i cant even activate cause i never have this quest) and u stunned me then u potted first then activted 5 or 6 mc mobs. It was u and 3-4 mobs vs me.ridicolous.

on the other map we were 1vs1 u pot and run then a dk teleported here und u attacked again so i teleported.

as usual,in groupe you are strong,alone you fear me. Its ok but dont start to cry here then when people laugh about you

what the hell...

there wasn't any dk.... i had full viev dont tell lie u just runed after when i poted ...

dont even bother, its pointless

ehh Yup  i see it don't have sense  better i will just ignor this big mouth jerk

I had full health,i didnt had to run,i didnt have full view ( u can see the WHOLE MAP on your phone or pc? Wtf...wow..) but i always checked location and i saw a dk on location...and i know you,you do a 2vs1 then cause in 1vs1 you fear others,but in group you feel strong.be proud and keep pot/running in equal fights :D