SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Who was the one who ragequitted? You~

And i did explain why i did so in guild chat after, but yeah, you were probably outside raging on a loss

nop u rage quited after being called a noob by losing an easy match cause "i got this" "im gonna kite him"

:lol: Can you twist reality further

You and Terrorteam were crying on how 'noob' i am because i did try to kite a paladin, then you both left party, and you logged off only to log back 5 minutes later

:lol: Can you twist reality further

You and Terrorteam were crying on how 'noob' i am because i did try to kite a paladin, then you both left party, and you logged off only to log back 5 minutes later

lol? terror logged but he does that after loses. but u also did. maybe the shame for failing on something u thought was easy, after being told not to do it. i didnt log off, why would i? i did my part good even though we lost, im not known for logging off after losing arenas

Im out, got my new galaxy s3 mate, time to transfer new pictures in

so reality is anything u say? lol

im sure some might remember that "kiting paladin then rage quiting after being proven a noob" episode

Oh my, you can ask everyone who was there, please. I'll be taking care of my phone meantime

Also a serious question, how's portugal compared to UK in terms of weather while you were there?

Oh my, you can ask everyone who was there, please. I'll be taking care of my phone meantime

Also a serious question, how's portugal compared to UK in terms of weather while you were there?

basic geography.

Yeah, friend wanted to travel to either those or germany, wanted to ask you since you've been in 2 but you're too much of 'cool' it seems, alright im out

portugal is a mediterranean country, the uk is in the north. living in a mediterranean country urself and knowing that in the north is always colder, what do u think?

edit: sorry if im not a fan of stupid questions

Tell me something new, really

Don't be, it's okay, im not a fan of stupid people either

so im stupid cause i dont reply to a question that u can get to the answer urself if u think about it for like 1 minute? i call that incentive. or if ur really that lazy to think just google.

Horizons hax0r drop stealer. xD

wanna hunt with me again? :give_rose:

Na Gurl, you be stealin' ma drops.

Why did you Cut your pic?

So u don't see Pro Zain up! :blush:  her.

:)

xD! I had them yesterday, but sold :snorlax: .

Rich.

Rich.

not miracle coins  :) , is one character.

So u don't see Pro Zain up! :blush:  her.xD! I had them yesterday, but sold :snorlax: .

not miracle coins  :) , is one character. :)

Rich.