SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

They got scammed by Hunterbow and lovely support/devs dont reply all my Emails. ...

Catalonia i have not talk about you but here ill show asome pics.. rogues can beat easily shamans you both are high amped so you cant say only me is high amped... you bith can do combos on my friends easily and beat him.....

And Zain that isn't normal that you are always lagged if you loose to good ppl...

Sprngy forgive me but i had to show that ss causesome people can't realize that rogues do everything....

who was that pro on allstars?  :blush:  i remember allstars had lvl 1 gouge at that time eheh and we won more than 1 fight vs them. epic

lol impossible, hunterbown is my friend :mega_shok:

scammed.. how?

Is that proof enough that he has my Accounts? See my Signature under my comment and pm zhem at game and ask who he is.... its him  ...

Devs should ban all these accs.i dont understand why such acc buyer seller and trader as original zhey and hunterbow still can play this game

more accounts =more money. simple

"so a thread called "russians troll americans" written in russian isnt by the russians? i had to delete "death to america" written 20 times, do you think thats appropriate?" Jswaaz

Name of topic "Russians", in this autor volunteer troll americans. Autor is not russians, and i don't care who and what writed about americans, becaus they was inadequate.

P.S. What international players think about Ukrain and maidan? I'am intrested, how many lies in your media.

thread was written in russian, and was also spoken about in russian tavern. just because i use the word "russian" doesnt give you the right to put words in my mouth, it was written in russian, tell me where i said it was written by russian "people". nowhere, because i said it was WRITTEN in russian and TRANSLATED to "russians troll americans"

keep trying to make me sound bad and we will have a problem, good day

i never deleted the thread, but i DID DELETE posts written as "death to america" which is not appropriate

please, tell me what i did wrong, because you know i did nothing wrong. youre just trying to make me look bad and taking offense to the word "russian" which was not even implied to be offensive as i simply stated what the thread which was written in russian translates to for english. you want to be offended? ok then be offended by the thread that says "russians troll americans" DONT be offended by a moderator doing his job, english tavern has no room for threads written in russian ESPECIALLY threads with the sole purpose of "trolling" which is against the rules

end of discussion

Finally hard in 1 stamina :yahoo:

Nice  :good:

Kinda looks hard from the party you have , but you must have great teamwork to accomplish that  :)

Опубликованное фото

me always get noob pty

( i am thulubaba)

Is that proof enough that he has my Accounts? See my Signature under my comment and pm zhem at game and ask who he is.... its him  ...

didnt u scammed him before and changed name of bd?

edit: stupid question of me anyway auhauh:D

u probably wont answer that ;P

Is this Chrystall on Us-Sapphire guys ?

ask him/her in pm:D

These guys got humiliated xD.

Volcano map FTW!

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Do you know how epic it was that Lendarioos called me a noob.

These guys got humiliated xD.

Volcano map FTW!

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Do you know how epic it was that Lendarioos called me a noob.

the costume looks badass on nyle

This pussy run till draw. I knew he fears me and only attack when he is 3 vs 1

stupid waste of his own tickets and yours... :facepalm:

full hp and dont do anything..  kick these players!

he don't know how to kite with rogues  ;D

any melee can be beaten with kiting, hit>gouge>run till gouge recharge > repeat.

that is not kiting. depends on how fast ur oponent is to stun u. also depends on his hp regen. if high hp regen its pointless to do that.

I'm gonna say sorry to the mods in advance, but

OMFZGKNBTIGHBNGZ I ACTUALLY duckING GOT SOMETHING FROM BG, 126 HOURS OF MY LIFE WASTED THERE HUNTING THEM SHITS AND WHEN I GO TO DO THE QUEST I duckING GET SOMETHING. ARE YOU SIRIUS DAMMIT

Опубликованное фото

So yea mods feel free to modify.

Just wanted to share my "feels"

kite paladin using heal set with dk. smart

> lose arena because of it

>rage quits after

Who was the one who ragequitted? You~

And i did explain why i did so in guild chat after, but yeah, you were probably outside raging on a loss

playing random arena so funny sometimes,playing using bros acc since them busy with school.. :rofl:

Опубликованное фото

playing arena with bros.

Опубликованное фото

this ss shaman run kite darkzain.

Опубликованное фото

legends powers.

Опубликованное фото

Owned big mouth lock.

Опубликованное фото

next time jayrox.

Опубликованное фото

playing random arena so funny sometimes,playing using bros acc since them busy with school.. :rofl:

Опубликованное фото

playing arena with bros.

Опубликованное фото

this ss shaman run kite darkzain.

Опубликованное фото

legends powers.

Опубликованное фото

Owned big mouth lock.

Опубликованное фото

next time jayrox.

Опубликованное фото

Don't forget the next arena we got u back :P

playing random arena so funny sometimes,playing using bros acc

next time jayrox.

Опубликованное фото

Omg,what a failed person you are xD this noob ranger was dc or afk,i dont know but he didnt do anything and u brag? Epic fail

how much u musf adore me when u brag about killing me,a bd,in a 3 vs 2 with a warlock xD

Omg,what a failed person you are xD this noob ranger was dc or afk,i dont know but he didnt do anything and u brag? Epic fail

how much u musf adore me when u brag about killing me,a bd,in a 3 vs 2 with a warlock xD

hahaha,easy mad.  :dirol: