SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Now you will say i was lagging etc.. and ill say why do you demand if you lagged? Etc.... its always the same always if you loose you got laggs.. its a bit mysterious that we dont get laggs if we loose hmm devs pls fix the connection of mr zain...

We arent +10  and we are 2 melee vs a +10 rogue and a shaman running , is normal if you had a bit of intelligence you do it, zain has lag in one fight and even doesnt stealth , poor.

Im not playing anymore just checked game after 3 days without play and he demand.

We won 1 you won 2 battles , sometimes one  sometimes other and dear, isnt my fault but I can also log my shaman and you cant even touch my shoe.

Afro's critical is 2603 without ice ring and power card. :crazy:

He was using Polar pot with +10 SD Blade and AZ Gladius and Ice queen rings and amulet.

Get the facts right.

Hasn't it always been that way since the beginning of amplification?

I saw that people only noticed it when amulets and rings got amplification too.

Iirc, it says " Very high chance to spoil " on every item at every level. Think it means that you could lose the item because are you using no insurance.

Not really sure but I definitely saw it when amplifying +1 weapons long before.

Hasn't it always been that way since the beginning of amplification?

I saw that people only noticed it when amulets and rings got amplification too.

Iirc, it says " Very high chance to spoil " on every item at every level. Think it means that you could lose the item because are you using no insurance.

Not really sure but I definitely saw it when amplifying +1 weapons long before.

Upto +3  : low chances

+3 to ?? : Average chances

?? to +10 : High chances

Its most likely a text error coz they wont make it hard to amplify just at +3

>Implying

>the

>Implification

>Full KW yes

edit: wrong button meant to quote >.<

-jswaaz

since when was full kw useful? i honestly find kw more useless then any other armor set besides lv17 lab

2 pieces revenge = extra crit

2 pieces kw = extra accuracy

who wants accuracy over critical as a dps class?  :unknw: 

ill tell you who...casuals do  8)

im my opinion best armor set for rogues would be revenge helmet and chest, paired with lv17 or lv16 CC gloves/boots

lv17/lv16 gloves/boots gives health compared to KW or revenge which does not give extra health, so this set would be max critical + max health

compare that to about 350 less health using KW gloves/boots and see how good youd do in arena :snorlax:   nowadays with many players amping their weapons, health is more important than many other stats

Afro's critical is 2603 without ice ring and power card. :crazy:

He was using Polar pot with +10 SD Blade and AZ Gladius and Ice queen rings and amulet.Get the facts right.

i thought afro quit?

i have nothing but respect for afro, what are his characters?

Write me down for casual

Kw helm glove for casual melee combat , swap them for lvl 15 arena helm and glove(crit not 17s acc) magic runes for those softies

And i love my 213dps mostly when i can 800 800 1600 800 800 in my opening shot

You better have good kick to casually dodge this

Опубликованное фото

But swaaz will tell you high speed matters. (I used this idea when i was still 7-8) still worked

edit: i keep pressing the wrong button! i meant to quote you >.

-jswaaz

Write me down for casual

Kw helm glove for casual melee combat , swap them for lvl 15 arena helm and glove(crit not 17s acc) magic runes for those softies

And i love my 213dps mostly when i can 800 800 1600 800 800 in my opening shot

You better have good kick to casually dodge this

Опубликованное фото

But swaaz will tell you high speed matters. (I used this idea when i was still 7-8) still worked

edit: i keep pressing the wrong button! i meant to quote you >.<

-jswaaz

my post was for rogues, rangers are a different story ::)

Oops i said 800 i mean 1271

The world may never know what 2ice rings pot+card is. Waste of gold

Would probably be around  840+( should be 854 Base )since the percentage isnt actually correct

610 + 40% dmg

ure not alphabeats/wolfshawk anymore huh zey?:D

They got scammed by Hunterbow and lovely support/devs dont reply all my Emails. ...

We arent +10  and we are 2 melee vs a +10 rogue and a shaman running , is normal if you had a bit of intelligence you do it, zain has lag in one fight and even doesnt stealth , poor.

Im not playing anymore just checked game after 3 days without play and he demand.

We won 1 you won 2 battles , sometimes one  sometimes other and dear, isnt my fault but I can also log my shaman and you cant even touch my shoe.

Catalonia i have not talk about you but here ill show asome pics.. rogues can beat easily shamans you both are high amped so you cant say only me is high amped... you bith can do combos on my friends easily and beat him.....

And Zain that isn't normal that you are always lagged if you loose to good ppl...

Sprngy forgive me but i had to show that ss causesome people can't realize that rogues do everything....

89701_.png

89702_.png

89703_.png

XxAzzlackxX,  idk what r u talking about, but actually, Iovely is one of my banks. And for sure, it hasnt anything to do whit a scamm thing. I even don't open ws  for weeks.

You must be wrong, or probably u meant "lovely support"

Опубликованное фото

since when was full kw useful? i honestly find kw more useless then any other armor set besides lv17 lab

Same thoughts about it, but honestly i find full KW a good pve set xd got it on my deathknight, i'll test it later today.

Ey, Full KW is when I started overkilling things.

Only downside is that you die like shit, but the stats are epic. Never once did a BD dodge me, never once did I have a PvP where I didn't crit over 2 times and my Dodge man, MY DODGE.

It is not a bad set, but it is a good one to start with if you are into stats, it will also make you notice that HP is a stat and then you'll build your masterpiece.

Sooner I got into mixing shit, ended up in a pure stat balance set, my masterpiece, including HP, HP Regen, Mana and Mana regen. Basically it was like whole package in one, with high dodge, accuracy, HP and HP regen, everything else was around and a little above average. Best set for Rogue PvP, ever.

But now it's gone, too bad. No more 100+ regen tick in Stealth.

Right now it's pretty much the usual again. Like Pliskin's set.

You don't get it.

And no, in my mind there is another she. Lost as well.

It's sad.

XxAzzlackxX,  idk what r u talking about, but actually, Iovely is one of my banks. And for sure, it hasnt anything to do whit a scamm thing. I even don't open ws  for weeks.

You must be wrong, or probably u meant "lovely support"

Опубликованное фото

Bia i mean the support not your bank :pleasantry: i dont know that you have a character with the name lovely xD

I had these thoughts

So often i ought

To replace that slot

With what i once bought

'Cause somebody stole my car radio

And now i just sit in silence

Sometimes quiet is violent

?

Or is it......don't tell me, still?

Nope, it's over.

They also killed my HP regen.

But that never changed my life like Dodge did.

She was always there man, I never gave her anything, but she gave me everything. She was my life, like literally.

I can't... I just can't man...

They got scammed by Hunterbow and lovely support/devs dont reply all my Emails. ...

Catalonia i have not talk about you but here ill show asome pics.. rogues can beat easily shamans you both are high amped so you cant say only me is high amped... you bith can do combos on my friends easily and beat him.....

And Zain that isn't normal that you are always lagged if you loose to good ppl...

Sprngy forgive me but i had to show that ss causesome people can't realize that rogues do everything....

lol impossible, hunterbown is my friend :mega_shok:

scammed.. how?

"so a thread called "russians troll americans" written in russian isnt by the russians? i had to delete "death to america" written 20 times, do you think thats appropriate?" Jswaaz

Name of topic "Russians", in this autor volunteer troll americans. Autor is not russians, and i don't care who and what writed about americans, becaus they was inadequate.

P.S. What international players think about Ukrain and maidan? I'am intrested, how many lies in your media.

there are about 4-6 theories right now and i dont think we will find out "the truth", especially from media. For sure, there aren't just 2 sides there now...

2 pieces revenge = extra crit

2 pieces kw = extra accuracy

who wants accuracy over critical as a dps class?  :unknw: 

ill tell you who...casuals do  8)

im my opinion best armor set for rogues would be revenge helmet and chest, paired with lv17 or lv16 CC gloves/boots

lv17/lv16 gloves/boots gives health compared to KW or revenge which does not give extra health, so this set would be max critical + max health

nop, revenge helm and chest, arena belt and boots and lab gloves. and lvl 15 bg rings. that was what i used on my rogue. u get like 2/3 less crit and accu but the hp and resil is well worth it