SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Thecore sux

lol dark u dnt have work ? to much spam in chat n btw why u guys not upload when u lose haha carry on lol but u r just 0 if u want see who u r sometime 1x1 come :D u think u pro ask ur mom who u r xD

lol dark u dnt have work ? to much spam in chat n btw why u guys not upload when u lose haha carry on lol but u r just 0 if u want see who u r sometime 1x1 come :D u think u pro ask ur mom who u r xD

Sharkin is the only one with enough balls to post his losses.

We always win at ss from the game XD

That's funny about screenshot's your the one spamming them and saving them for 2 month's, while ABC doesn't even bother to waste money on tournaments with ugly costumes, supre barely even play's, so think you got the name's in the meme's mixed up with mofh and hassn / aoa, typo's happen so it's ok if you can't get us out of your mind.

Nah, Hassn "multi" again

he means those memes were made by caza when he was at aoa, and he send those to hassn to grease his way into getting amp from him. remember? when caza used to spam abc thread about his hate for u? wasnt that long ago  :blush:

nop darkzain is like 16  he doesnt work. he either scamms people in game by offering entrance to guild he doesnt even belong in or gets his mom's money to buy dooms and amp +10. he says he plays the game for like over 3 years but doesnt know basic stuff. the only thing he knows how to do is pvp and only because he imitates my pvp style  :facepalm:

at lvl 18 arena he would always get raped wearing a set that costed like 2m while i was using gear that costed maximum 80k (40k for amulet rest was arena and lvl 15 gear).

wannabe  :facepalm:  as if it is hard for 2 high amp rogues to kill a druid on first 2 hits then 2vs1 a bd. epic fail ss

nop darkzain is like 16  he doesnt work. he either scamms people in game by offering entrance to guild he doesnt even belong in or gets his mom's money to buy dooms and amp +10. he says he plays the game for like over 3 years but doesnt know basic stuff. the only thing he knows how to do is pvp and only because he imitates my pvp style  :facepalm:

at lvl 18 arena he would always get raped wearing a set that costed like 2m while i was using gear that costed maximum 80k (40k for amulet rest was arena and lvl 15 gear).

wannabe  :facepalm:  as if it is hard for 2 high amp rogues to kill a druid on first 2 hits then 2vs1 a bd. epic fail ss

true  but no sense to kill me 2v1 and think he pro and btw u dnt know abt core u just kill me 2v1 and put ss haha scamer poor baby if u child go study ur life will be better xD  dnt spaming here to much whenever i see this topic on forum i see ur topic to much drama n spam pls stop it and go study n school with ur lunch box haha u will meet ur real enemy in real life xD or stay here like others spamer spamer and chat chat labb labbb labbbb anyway bb  poor n scmer baby darkzain hahahahahahaha i stop u carry on xD

one day , u go arena with ur friend , u meet a friend which hate ur friend . so to revenge , he pm u demand 5vs5 , our team not good , and say some bull shit ,  ended but u fight a full powered up team .

nice work chrystall. 

cant wait u guys upload the ss ,  dare u can do it , coz legends know how it work in 3vs3 xD spam and lose then poor garoof go random alone.

89290_.png

true  but no sense to kill me 2v1 and think he pro and btw u dnt know abt core u just kill me 2v1 and put ss haha scamer poor baby if u child go study ur life will be better xD  dnt spaming here to much whenever i see this topic on forum i see ur topic to much drama n spam pls stop it and go study n school with ur lunch box haha u will meet ur real enemy in real life xD or stay here like others spamer spamer and chat chat labb labbb labbbb anyway bb  poor n scmer baby darkzain hahahahahahaha i stop u carry on xD

im not darkzain  :blush:  im former player, used to play Marceline and Zethu. and i was in thecore at some point  ;D

one day , u go arena with ur friend , u meet a friend which hate ur friend . so to revenge , he pm u demand 5vs5 , our team not good , and say some bull shit ,  ended but u fight a full powered up team .

nice work chrystall. 

cant wait u guys upload the ss ,  dare u can do it , coz legends know how it work in 3vs3 xD spam and lose then poor garoof go random alone.

Haha

And more of that fun.

1. screen: very nice :drinks:

2. screen: not really hard since this pala and level 19 bd (one of the worst lv19-20 bds ive ever seen) are very weak and not smart

1. screen: very nice :drinks:

2. screen: not really hard since this pala and level 19 bd (one of the worst lv19-20 bds ive ever seen) are very weak and not smart

That pala can be shit but is +9 or +10. So yeah i guess is shit. :D How can they loose?

That pala can be shit but is +9 or +10. So yeah i guess is shit. :D How can they loose?

Well i was stunned and then tried to win what i cant win anymore.others played like shit,using skills the wrong moments and omg,i guess they never heard of resi,they died so ducking fast and got so many crits..i did my best and didnt do any mistake

Btw im jayrox if u didnt notice yet xD

Cleared them all eventually. Took like 20 minutes but yea. Elf gankers, not as uncommon as you think

I know exactly what you mean. I just went to the store and I saw a bunch of midgets jumping some guy by the stairs.

they're everywhere man

I know exactly what you mean. I just went to the store and I saw a bunch of midgets jumping some guy by the stairs.

they're everywhere man

Lmfao.