SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Retired ? :blush:

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Nice ss when hassn use 2 in arena xD but ... What happened here? :'( 2 vs 1 cant win ... Epic fail

89159_.jpg

89161_.jpg

What I always notice when ppl use the "upload" thing is the image name and wow, look at which ones' names end with "WA000#"

(Meaning they were uploaded from whats app folder)

-_-

What I always notice when ppl use the "upload" thing is the image name and wow, look at which ones' names end with "WA000#"

(Meaning they were uploaded from whats app folder)

-_-

I play in phone and all ss save in that folder

Lol I play on phone too and all screenshots save to Screenshots folder

Only media sent or received through whats app saves to whats app folder and subfolders :lol:

And you ur boyfriend caza.

Diabolic ratio =O 666 and ... 7-1 losing vs barb :'(

90% you lose in arenas vs me ;)

used invisible cap every fight just to save this and post in 2 months? a little desperate.

your only lucky i play on PC and don't bother to print screen / paste  every win, or else this topic would be spammed with

"Me no play moreb" "Hassn multi" what else?.

Poor caza need more ampl by hassn

prefer buy amp to play game all day all night with hassn like u or spellock or ktfyen for free amp  :lol:

used invisible cap every fight just to save this and post in 2 months? a little desperate.

your only lucky i play on PC and don't bother to print screen / paste  every win, or else this topic would be spammed with

hassn have 4 hand and 4 eyes  :lol:

Excuses excuses excuses inks caps... What more? 90% loser ;)

thats show ... Hassn multi ?  :lol:

Or its you ?  :tease:

#1 Ur retarted rogue muahahaha epic loser

#2 - #3 you making memes and sending to hassn for get ampl when u in aoa

89183_.png

89185_.jpg

89186_.jpg

How yours wins Rate come xD

yours 90% score win is from Hassn Afk partys and urs 10% lose come vs me tocino sprngylock

Опубликованное фото

My rouge  :blush:

Опубликованное фото

Making photoshop again in fail photos? Poor kid

#1 Ur retarted rogue muahahaha epic loser

#2 - #3 you making memes and sending to hassn for get ampl when u in aoa

That's funny about screenshot's your the one spamming them and saving them for 2 month's, while ABC doesn't even bother to waste money on tournaments with ugly costumes, supre barely even play's, so think you got the name's in the meme's mixed up with mofh and hassn / aoa, typo's happen so it's ok if you can't get us out of your mind.

Tocino lose 90%?

Опубликованное фото

Owned  :lol:

Nah, Hassn "multi" again

That's funny about screenshot's your the one spamming them and saving them for 2 month's, while ABC doesn't even bother to waste money on tournaments with ugly costumes, supre barely even play's, so think you got the name's in the meme's mixed up with mofh and hassn / aoa, typo's happen so it's ok if you can't get us out of your mind.

well.....

he prefer kill poors elfs in 2vs2 or afk buddys to play vs us and lose like always

:drinks:

ok lets go u name me, i cry hassn for amp¿ jajajj poor noob i no use bug miracles same u and no waste real money in the game, i got real life idk about u  , but u cry gexg, ithan, hassn etc for amp or buy tikets for u. U know i kill u in pvp 4-2 why u say me noob ifu are the loseer¿ no more words, tocino is a child 16 years old :! no more pls jajja

i dont like do drama of this, caza u know today lose, i know today win , just acept that and acept last days we win 80% of the times.

I no reply more i no a lier , u know and many people know too GN

and no waste real money in the game, i got real life idk,

so, you get full +10 amulets ring / staff, without spending any money? you basically are saying, you ♥♥♥♥♥d yourself out to hassn in a 2D game? or worse, mofh? you stick to him and leech of what hassn give's mofh, good you cleared that up, thought you actually spent your own money for a second, not.

much drama  in a none equivelant fight ,

u want really talk? , since 3shamans vs 3 shamans wont  end  , play 3 locks vs 3 locks and say who win then

and dont forget u got raped 3 locks vs 3 shamans 7.0 or 8.0 , yet its none equivelant fight

u know how was scores ;) before update , so dont act hypocrites

ABC doesn't even bother to waste money on tournaments with ugly costumes, supre barely even play's, so think you got the name's in the meme's mixed up with mofh and hassn / aoa, typo's happen so it's ok if you can't get us out of your mind.

That part should go for your buddy xd That memes were made by Caza along with other bullshit for please Hassn while negotiate the full amped lock dooms at AoA group. Mofh has nothing to do with those memes.

Before you any ABC, Supre or Dr.feel feel offended thinking Mofh made and the guy get more flamed*

Back to main topic, dunno actually which +9/10 lock got the bigger Dick but I know who got smallest one. Clue: