SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Well its ok if Dev's made new skill for that :good:

But the Problem rouge/ranger can get kill Shaman/druid easily with invisbility skill's cos They had Low Hp and Defence :facepalm:

in all cases barbs get death! unless we are given smthng worth fighting with!

Popular "sport" on FB  :wacko:

Yeah, mostly the Indos do that, and Warn all MC that when they at Gwido and new quest about to be released tell them to watch out for Indos such as Deok, bluenitro, etc. Just tell them to kill on sight ;D

Invasion at 1st town of humans (Yes, We failed  :wacko: :facepalm: )

Опубликованное фото

Knoxy and Shamus got excited while VanVan was fashionably late  ;D Not even half way, The rest died and respawned  :wacko: Next time Reric! Next time!  >:D

VanVan chatting with his GF a.k.a. Slay  :lol:

It's ok Van, you're still my honey  :blush:

Nah, Slay wasn't online at that time. I was chatting to zee. She said some panda is stalking her all the time and she had to shot arrows at him. :facepalm: :tease:

Nah, Slay wasn't online at that time. I was chatting to zee. She said some panda is stalking her all the time and she had to shot arrows at him. :facepalm: :tease:

I wonder who was that panda.... :P

More kids crying from FB ofc . getting mad about war, though they atked first so wtf?

pmed marcin and me.

Someone should check IP and ban him on FB account for insults  ;)

CLOAK OF CONQUERORS is meaningless now............. many noob people got it and still camping at slime  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: My suggestion to all : Go hunt guards, u benefit more than a piece of fabric that everyone gots  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: but good to hunt for with 1 party, makes it fun  :tease: :tease: