SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

i got it the first time. just dont have any answer for something thats not even funny or subject related. could be funny on another context but not where u chose to use it. had that saved for long?

want me to explain what u mean by that or do u take my word for it?

Want to explain me something I perfectly understand? "Smart"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

wow why  you always mention the past? anybody can kill me with a ranger ( coolkidcat) and bd ( wezyart)  xD

you forgot how this shaman raped you and you called marion or whatever his name to kill me :( your just a lie

btw congratz to be the drama queen of 2013 and 2014

nop, owned you twice near elf bridges without anyone there. in fact coolkat n i meet right after u died. he was passing and saw this lvl13 druid killing this lvl 20 lock, who would laugh?  ;D

oh ya, i forgot how u owned my druid on eu after using 5 (!!!!!) 80% hp pots, right after my mana went out. good job killing a guy that doesnt pot in 1vs1 on principle, even if it kills him. oh and marilion kills you for fun.

Want to explain me something I perfectly understand? "Smart"

aparently i need to explain what i meant by "explain".  it was a poor choice of word. wasnt "explain" that i meant, was "say what you meant". anyway, ur either thick as a concrete wall oru just reaching for something to grab on to since ur little apple joke u had been holding on for so long failed to make anyone laugh *enter Lexi with a +1 and a laugh*

so u dont know ur Tolkien but u do know your Death Note.  :good:

wew pro liar here

you still got the pictures? or you want me to search for them in old pages?

go look for them. i formated pc 1 month ago. but i posted them here back then, just need to find them. and see dead lock with chibi druid near its still warm body.

im jealous of ur proness

wew pro liar here

you still got the pictures? or you want me to search for them in old pages?

i dont care how many times you revived to kill alyanorno you are and always will be the most pathetic player  :snorlax:

Updated signature.

Got tired of GIF's xD

i dont care how many times you revived to kill alyanorno you are and always will be the most pathetic player  :snorlax:

i dont remember for sure. did i also gave u the druid gear? that was the op caster that owned his lock. hold on to that op gear  ;D

please Опубликованное фото and get a life and format  your brain and never come back to ws again :)

now bye bye

u said u'd go look for them here on this thread. do i need to go look myself?  :good:  guess someone isnt lying after all eheh

At first i was all popcorn about it.. then i realized that it all was more like a broken record, with the recorded sounds of a cat getting stepped on.

At least post a damn entertaining screen while your having an alley cat ballad >.>

At first i was all popcorn about it.. then i realized that it all was more like a broken record, with the recorded sounds of a cat getting stepped on.

At least post a damn entertaining screen while your having an alley cat ballad >.>

would have but none from xhero after format.

well take this. 1 party killing demo, killing aa at same time and under mc atacks every now and then. ultimately an elf disturbed our hunt. elf from jayrox guild Mercedes  :facepalm:

88168_.jpg

would have but none from xhero after format.

well take this. 1 party killing demo, killing aa at same time and under mc atacks every now and then. ultimately an elf disturbed our hunt. elf from jayrox guild Mercedes  :facepalm:

Not with the impossible thing before 2 weeks we did like that, but good :good: .

alyanorno,  i was lagging. Btw i dont remember if someone disturber from Mercedes, just remember how mcs died so easely, in my SS thats wat Magocapri is talkinh about.

Опубликованное фото

i dont remember for sure. did i also gave u the druid gear? that was the op caster that owned his lock. hold on to that op gear  ;D

the gloves were old enchant

thanks  :blush:

someone looking for a tank to hunt bg tower? :snorlax:

Thats amazing! But there is no need to have that much def for BG tower,in normal dificulty you must  focus on dmg to kill mobs fast and do it whit only 1x stamina. Shield is great, but dmg become so much lower..

Pretty sure the boss in normal and hard  are casters so you might want to increase m def

yes i have magic def set too but i was going to kill gatekeeper ...

88182_.png

88184_.png

yes i have magic def set too but i was going to kill gatekeeper ...

does he have high % chance to drop damage spheres?

or you bored?

was his loot updated yet?

does he have high % chance to drop damage spheres?

or you bored?

was his loot updated yet?

captain abvious says: its a new riff quest need star casket quest item from gate keeper, which leads to dungeon quests :)

captain abvious says: its a new riff quest need star casket quest item from gate keeper, which leads to dungeon quests :)

thanks i knew i could count on you captain obvious

See Bia? :D With a good party, 1 stamina.And earlier we used 2 stamina in normal mode,because of that "ranger" who did less dmg then all of us ( we was casters)xD:D.

88192_.png

And here was faster,we had time to joking in the time that tayu was trying to kill that biiiiig a.ss alone :D

I was multi-tasking, preparing bottles and such, or wouldve been faster :/

Опубликованное фото

Chrystall,  yeah, i know it too, did it but on mc side,3am we only found the players you saw, and yep amazing ranger who did less dmg than us. Btw... whats wrong whit my druid? :/

128 heal... ehhhm, really? XD

Опубликованное фото

alyanorno,  i was lagging. Btw i dont remember if someone disturber from Mercedes, just remember how mcs died so easely, in my SS thats wat Magocapri is talkinh about.

Опубликованное фото

i think it was after u left. we were hunting it with 4 people. and a stupid bd kept luring aa's on us.