SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Best part of this is, alyanobodycares jumped too even if nobody called him xD just posted a screen of lebeau xD

yes, because it wasnt directed at me  :facepalm:  please, no more 5 year old logic.  germany lost the war, u know?

>kills any melee in the server

>kills 95% of higher amped casters in the server

>most of them take any chance to kill him since they cant do it solo

>impossible to do pvp and continuing to show people they cant beat him solo.

> chalenges people to "1vs1 delete char bet"

>all refuse due to not being sure they would win

>nothing more to do in this game

>deletes chars

>checks forum some time after, insults still flying

>laughs as he entertain himself when 5 people need to join to try n match him

>thinks how much their forum tectics resemble their gaming tactics when facing stronger oponent.

>laughs harder

> indirect way of calling himself pro

>kills any melee in the server

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

From now on I will check your retarded posts more often than 9gag, I think I laugh harder from them

Your druid? I only know that u had a bd rogue and pala. Or do you mean another girls char that u used? But...that wasnt even ur char so... xD

Btw again i laugh about your madness xD

You cry that i jump in your spam,but when i post a screen of killing a random druid you suddenly jump xD

Hmmm...i wonder why...i guess...lebeau is u... xD

my druid, given to me with only lvl 15 gear and a heal enchanted sd staff i never used except for hunts. druid that i build, amp and enchant. my druid yes, after she gave me. or do u think dulce was the one that earned its rep as an mc killer?  and u post that after several other posts about how u say that druid is me,etc. abvisouly directed at me. just enough with the fail logic ok? and hey.. what did you do with latty? that girl that also give u a druid? u did 0, nothing.

>Implies 5 people join to match him

>5 people actually laugh at him getting owned per sentence

>he runs out from things to say so he:

>implies more

>thus making him lose the whole thing

You weren't that great ingame, you aren't that great in forum, you're merely a great thing in your own mind and that's what stays there.

Kill all high amp casters and melees? Please come and show everyone that

Oh yeah, you don't have Marceline anymore due to you thinking "nothing to do ingame, let's delete characters so i won't play", when you're getting bashed on forum by your "haters" that actually laugh in your acts of stupidity.

You don't seem to enjoy this too much, you're just desperately trying to bash back.

Crawl back in your deadpool memes, have other things speak for you, due to your lack of words.

Im out to a bath. Tomorrow again

>Plays most overpowered class in game in 1vs1 due to roots/heal, kites melees and caster(mainly locks)

>Calls self pro

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

From now on I will check your retarded posts more often than 9gag, I think I laugh harder from them

Been doing this so far, not a bad choice

>the most cry kid

>the most drama maker

>the most hated in ws

>doesnt understand implications

>tries to copy

>no +1's

> cries after remembering being owned on us by lvl 13 zethu

>Implies 5 people join to match him

>5 people actually laugh at him getting owned per sentence

>he runs out from things to say so he:

>implies more

>thus making him lose the whole thing

You weren't that great ingame, you aren't that great in forum, you're merely a great thing in your own mind and that's what stays there.

Kill all high amp casters and melees? Please come and show everyone that

Oh yeah, you don't have Marceline anymore due to you thinking "nothing to do ingame, let's delete characters so i won't play", when you're getting bashed on forum by your "haters" that actually laugh in your acts of stupidity.

You don't seem to enjoy this too much, you're just desperately trying to bash back.

Crawl back in your deadpool memes, have other things speak for you, due to your lack of words.

Im out to a bath. Tomorrow again

>Plays most overpowered class in game in 1vs1 due to roots/heal, kites melees and caster(mainly locks)

>Calls self pro

Been doing this so far, not a bad choice

so implying more = lose? then i guess u just admited defeat at ur own post? wow, didnt think u'd be so dumb to imply that.

more like 5 people being laughed at for needing to gang up on insults. i have yet to see any really ownage from any of ur comments

except that azebu alt, which would be histerical if i hadnt in fact sold that druid.

easy to say i wasnt that great with that druid now that u dont have to run from it. 

and anyway lex. before i had druid, i had bd. after druid i had rogue, before druid also had paladin. anyone of my chars amped and pretty good with my own resources and without resorting to stealing. anyway some who tries to kite a 1h mace high amp paladin with mid amp dk then dcs when people tell her "told u so" doesnt know what he/she's saying

> no life .spend 24 hours on fourm making drama :blush:

>has animated gif with several chars (probably all high level)

> implies others have no life

>cries himself to sleep while thinking of how to shave a unibrow without looking too weird

did i lie?  u can kill any melee as well and probably like 80 to 90% (or even more) of any elf casters. does that make u pro?

elf pvp cave is shit , noobs know only how to gank.

dont hit unless they have back up.

wont bother going there again.

i havent been there since i deleted chars. last one to die was chickenfly  ;D

Lie. You are lebeau. You forgot yet?

not sure u will understand this since u cant even understand what " i deleted my chars before update" means but..here goes..

hat. take it

Attention Seeker

Detail Princess

Next title?

oh u asking for opinions?  lets all join giving him titles so i dont feel bad for not knowing that comes from a language created by Tolkien (whom i probably claim to be a fan of)

not sure u will understand this since u cant even understand what " i deleted my chars before update" means but..here goes..

hat. take it

we all know the truth. Game over lebeau

Language created by Tolkien (whom i probably claim to be a fan of)

I'm eating an apple

Sad. You don't get it

I'll eat another one

we all know the truth. Game over lebeau

dont you just love it when people talk in plural? its asking: come on guys, back me up here

some posts kinda tick me off but urs always put a laugh in my mouth. keep killing him. get some satisfation since u couldnt kill marce and take vengeance on that poor guy.

I'm eating an apple

Sad. You don't get it

I'll eat another one

i got it the first time. just dont have any answer for something thats not even funny or subject related. could be funny on another context but not where u chose to use it. had that saved for long?

want me to explain what u mean by that or do u take my word for it?

xD trash shaman on eu. lock dies twice to lvl 13 druid on us.

yep, jealous of how pro and strong u and ur chars are.

happy? now u can go fish on some other pond

One day Zhark will rename this topic.. "Drama central. Containing 85% drama since 2011."

carefull or jayrox will tell you that you cant speak here since you dont play the game.