SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

dont see how my relations or lack off, with other people concern you.  :facepalm:  is everything u do about attention? do you need someone to tap u in the back?

"say hello to my little friend"

So you come to the internet to whine about problems, causing drama, then whoever gets inside you ask if it concerns them?

Im utterly disappointed

Guys

Really

Can you find someone better for the drama queen place? This one is broken

well ur ganking an inocent guy, helping other people ganking him because they think its me. i think thats a deal breaker cause either way u see it, whether you believe its me or not. ur doing a bad thing.

oh u kill who breaks the rules? then do u kill crossfit's elf chars, cazapollos chars??  for example. cause those not even bought, they were scammed, stolen from others.  :facepalm:

@bold : Well i am not a good guy anyways.

I kill who i want to kill. Let me enjoy my freedom in the game.

I would never kill that druid if it was yours, coz u my friend.

He is not my friend, so he can just go to hell .

I killed someone who breaked the rules, so u cannot blame me for ganking that elf at pvp cave.

I never said i kill all the rule breakers and moreover, they both my friends so, i wont kill them either way .

I dont even feel the need to justify myself anyways, just tell me again, how me killing a random elf breaks our friendship?

And haven't you quit the game, these things shouldn't even matter to you.

A elf is getting ganked at pvp cave, nothing new really.

Why isn't this topic called "Forum battles"?

You can't call this a battle when it's so stupid

this reminded me of one of the best quotes i have read :D:

Опубликованное фото

As expected, another Naruto quote xd

So you come to the internet to whine about problems, causing drama, then whoever gets inside you ask if it concerns them?

Im utterly disappointed

Guys

Really

Can you find someone better for the drama queen place? This one is broken

oh so sorry if saying the truth i've come to realize about some people hurts u so much that u need to jump into every post i post.

also sorry that ur culture barely goes past animé/hentai or u'd noticed that i used that guys deadpool's jokes to use a line he also uses every now n then "say hello to my little friend (originaly from "scarface" then later referenced on "the sopranos" and on "kick ass")

scarface

kick ass

sopranos (love this scene btw)

i do not support char buy/sell so i kill who break the rules  :tease:

u said "who break the rules" and not "some that break the rules". for me are supposed to apply to all. u kill a random guy that (i think) never did anything to you for doing something that ur friends also do? its like " im against thieves unless one of my friends does it"

oh so sorry if saying the truth i've come to realize about some people hurts u so much that u need to jump into every post i post.

also sorry that ur culture barely goes past animé/hentai or u'd noticed that i used that guys deadpool's jokes to use a line he also uses every now n then "say hello to my little friend (originaly from "scarface" then later referenced on "the sopranos" and on "kick ass")

I don't care what you do or realize about any other. I don't jump in order to defend the people or anything, im not trying to be a hero, im already what i want to be, and that's something you won't ever reach.

Don't be sorry man, don't be. I know the lines you speak of, here here, everything will be fine.

But seriously

u said "who break the rules" and not "some that break the rules". for me are supposed to apply to all. u kill a random guy that (i think) never did anything to you for doing something that ur friends also do? its like " im against thieves unless one of my friends does it"

Do you even internet

I hope devs ban ppl who spam in warspear forum when they dont even play the game

i hope someday u get all the attention u need and live ur own life.

OMG meme generator with deadpool, THANK YOU JAKE!

http:////i.imgflip.com/6p88s.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Maker

i hope someday u get all the attention u need and live ur own life.

OMG meme generator with deadpool, THANK YOU JAKE!

http:////i.imgflip.com/6p88s.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Maker

Look in the mirror first.thx

i dont usually give karma, but that guy itachi is cool, so your getting one

lol while trying to find that deadpool website came across this, like 5 minutes ago. seemed apropriate ;D

88131_.jpg

Look in the mirror first.thx

so in ur world i was the one talking to you for no reason? funny cause i dont remember seing any reference to u in the last 5 pages Jayrox.. so... hmm.. maybe...

88133_.jpg

so in ur world i was the one talking to you for no reason? funny cause i dont remember seing any reference to u in the last 5 pages Jayrox.. so... hmm.. maybe...

Опубликованное фотоvia Imgflip Meme Maker

Lol. You dont even play this game.

Take your 2 personalities and leave this forum please

Lol. You dont even play this game.

Take your 2 personalities and leave this forum please

funny u should mention 2 personalities, since a while ago u were so convinced i was that druid  :facepalm:  or u just say whatever it sounds good at the time? anyway, its a free forum.  hey jay, is it ur birthday? make a wish  ;D

and i only got 1 personality, its just richer in content and more complex than urs

funny u should mention 2 personalities, since a while ago u were so convinced i was that druid  :facepalm:  or u just say whatever it sounds good at the time? anyway, its a free forum.  hey jay, is it ur birthday? make a wish  ;D

and i only got 1 personality, its just richer in content and more complex than urs

We all know you are this druid. But it seems like u dont know it xD thats why i say u have 2 personalities. 1 moment u think u are the guy who sold the acc,the next moment you are the guy who bought the acc.

Btw its funny to say i need attention when you spam in a game forum of a game u "dont play".

But its ok. All give you the attention you need and maybe then you leave. I really hope that.

We all know you are this druid. But it seems like u dont know it xD thats why i say u have 2 personalities. 1 moment u think u are the guy who sold the acc,the next moment you are the guy who bought the acc.

Btw its funny to say i need attention when you spam in a game forum of a game u "dont play".

But its ok. All give you the attention you need and maybe then you leave. I really hope that.

u crash into every topic that i comment uninvited for nearly 2 years, every time u see me talk in world chat and before world chat existed on trade chat u would also spam ur hate.. all because ur bd was losing arenas to mine and i was "high amp rich noob"

you really hope? deadpool wants to have a word with you.

Okay stop the drama i made a thread for it in tavern go dug it up and continue there.

Now let us post screens.

Have an old screen of my nub priest.

Опубликованное фото

Hi Raislin

Опубликованное фото

Thats on your necro but kiss my ass xD

B..Be..Be gentle...  :blush:

Xhero dont want to spoil your mood but you have a shit ratio for a lock who goes with pt.