SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

So

Multiboxing on 2 different accounts using 2 different devices is illegal

If that was the case

Next christmas we'd do 4m players celebration again

For nothing?

its illegal if using more then one device, its not illegal if characters are on same id, and tank hasnt logged off because tank is "in combat"

I doubt it has even reached a million assuming 1 user = 2 accounts = 2 people.

its illegal if using more then one device

It's illegal to have more than 1 Warspear client on a device a.k.a. multiboxing.

But it is legal to use 2 devices with 1 Warspear client on each.

This was already confirmed by a Developer in this very forum.

In the end, it's all about money. If you have a phone only, then no multiboxing for you.

I've even seen p2p games allowing multiboxing and recruit-a-friend systems on self, because you have to pay and work for it.

I doubt it has even reached a million assuming 1 user = 2 accounts = 2 people.

It's illegal to have more than 1 Warspear client on a device a.k.a. multiboxing.

But it is legal to use 2 devices with 1 Warspear client on each.

This was already confirmed by a Developer in this very forum.

In the end, it's all about money. If you have a phone only, then no multiboxing for you.

I've even seen p2p games allowing multiboxing and recruit-a-friend systems on self, because you have to pay and work for it.

RIFT allows multiboxing to the extreme, i reported one guy named multiboxmike and he had literally over 20 characters at once following him and attacking what he attacked, developers said its legal.

if you have 2 characters on same id, and have the "tank" attack first, then log off that tank to your healer, the tank will still be online because hes still "in combat" so you can heal your tank and switch over occasionally to make sure he doesnt get "timed out"

to my knowledge using 2 devices for 2 warpsear clients was illegal, however i do remember gaysha admitting to using 3 devices at once, and was never banned. so ya, im probably not well-educated enough on that aspect of rules

Well, as long as you are running 1 client in 1 device then it is legal

But having 3 or more accounts would go against the rule of having 2 maximum, but this doesn't seem bannable, it doesn't even seem like a rule and wouldn't make sense at all so it's " Okay " but not completely legal, like if that even mattered anyways.

;D

As for creating more than 2 accounts, for suprise box purposes

Remember i made that suggestion to stop it and after we only got the current selections. I think i trolled on thousands of people in one swoop

Correction *4million*  :search:

I love how costumes do not cost 5k anymore compared to their coin value

Oh you

I still have my lv3 army, but not for the chests, but name holders xd i usually get on and roleplay on world chat, alone..

Not really.

I know a few people who multibox in one device using softwares and do not even get banned, and that also violates the 2 accounts per person rule plus share their IDs and I think some other rules no one has read. Not to mention the rules about language and spamming.

These rules are stupid anyways, like if any kind of rules weren't even stupid at all. They don't even back up what they've written, just the typical ban hammer and ignore when shit gets real.

i know some people who bug chars.

I wonder why multiboxing is illegal.

Playing let's say six characters at the same time, means you have to spend six times as much cash on amping.

>Waits at back

>Allies walk on circles

>Happens to hit few times as allies tank hits

>Lose arena

>Partners suck cuz not enough dmg

>Waits at back

>Allies walk on circles

>Happens to hit few times as allies tank hits

>Lose arena

>Partners suck cuz not enough dmg

usually yes, but not that match, i actually went out first and juked the warlock, both rogues went after me also, trapped one scattered the other, was last to die and first to hit. was one of the new arena maps, i have a special place for trapping that always works  ;)

now if only i didnt have incompetent br's for random

if anyone has link to map of new arena areas from patch notes i can show where i trap, it literally forces you to walk into trap, or leave me alone and let me pewpew

Entrance to stairs on the new map? Or the area straight as you walk outside stairs, which only works on top left?

its the area as you walk out in top left, i put trap one step before the area "starts" and run all the way up and wait for the fun to begin  :diablo:

staircase trapping never worked for me, server lag always makes them get "trapped" like 3 steps past where my trap was, leaving me cornered

if your in bottom right, i usually set trap few steps to northeast of staircase, since bottom right has like literally twice as much room to retreat on staircase area compared to top left

you know you suck when +0s does all the work

Hilarious :D

Enemies check location , see it is Swaaz, laughing , kill his Party , trolling him,

150+dmg so pro

Any rules against that?

actually, if its a bug. yes, there are.

#1 but no rules against this so you can keep running when alone, always got caza to back you up  :mega_shok:

#2 +9 lvl 17 staff shaman with lvl 3 hp and magic def guild buffs beaten by +6 lvl 15 staff (guess thats why, even though he kept saying he could beat me, he refused both 100signs pvp bet and loser deletes char bet)

86736_.jpg

86737_.jpg

actually, if its a bug. yes, there are.

#1 but no rules against this so you can keep running when alone, always got caza to back you up  :mega_shok:

#2 +9 lvl 17 staff shaman with lvl 3 hp and magic def guild buffs beaten by +6 lvl 15 staff (guess thats why, even though he kept saying he could beat me, he refused both 100signs pvp bet and loser deletes char bet)

Does it even benefit anyone who bugs character? No. Does it give you m.coins? Earns you something? No.

Wow you spam 5x5 vs bugged chars? Congrats you're spending more money on tickets.

Nothing wrong.

With how you even speak about #1 it's not even worthy to type an answer, you just assume i had Caza to back me up and you're sticking with it. Well, stick it well up you know where

#2 Fun

Does it even benefit anyone who bugs character? No. Does it give you m.coins? Earns you something? No.

Wow you spam 5x5 vs bugged chars? Congrats you're spending more money on tickets.

Nothing wrong.

With how you even speak about #1 it's not even worthy to type an answer, you just assume i had Caza to back me up and you're sticking with it. Well, stick it well up you know where

#2 Fun

i can think of a few bugs which gave no personal gain but were given punishments, not saying youre wrong, just implying that its usually a case-by-case basis and no general rules for if you could get in trouble

Well in this case i don't see any hard reason to really give punishment for. Since it's already been reported twice in the Support section, it's only their fault for leaving it still like it.

The bug itself would not give any advantage to a player other than having accounts logged in afk forever and ever and ever.

It's just about how the smart people that know how to use wisely.

But yea, it's no different than multiboxing 10 characters, but I'd prefer multiboxing 10 if I could, this way would waste less amount of your time.

Nothing wrong.

#2 Fun

u went in cave, hit, saw no one to back u up, run run and then run some more. kept crossing till u saw i used root on caza :D then ur courage returned.

and yes, benefits people who wins tournaments  :blush: