SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Опубликованное фото

If you buy a snowy casket set, it is of 367 mcoins.

If you buy 10x individually, its 36x10 = 360 mcoins.

Buying it individually is much more cheaper than buying set  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Generally when you buy a set you expect it to be more cheaper  :facepalm: :facepalm:

Опубликованное фото

Buying it individually is much more cheaper than buying set  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Generally when you buy a set you expect it to be more cheaper  :facepalm: :facepalm:

Shit you are right. Haven't paid enough attention it seems.

Опубликованное фото

WOW! 7 mcoin difference  :shok: If you ask me, I dont care  ;D

Umm if i didn't miss anything you got a drop that's 1,95% chance to be dropped? Or what xD

can you guys do me a favour?

pls watch this video,only some seconds when you want to, and tell me if you can watch it or if there is a message that you cant watch it in your country...and tell me your country too...cause here in germany i have some problems with the music so i need to know if ppl in other countries can watch it...

thx in advance!!

Warspear online - "Video Contest- New Dungeons" (Jayrox)

pls watch this video,only some seconds when you want to, and tell me if you can watch it or if there is a message that you cant watch it in your country...and tell me your country too...cause here in germany i have some problems with the music so i need to know if ppl in other countries can watch it...

thx in advance!!

Works in finland.

thx in advance!!

Works fine in India.

You could have put more depth in the characters in your story.

Could have made jayorx killed pala's sexy mom(demoness at island above cara) and then make him go out for revenge. Could have shown him progressing and changing forms(costumes) to show his progress.

Could have made a romance story and introduce a snow queen(the minion) which helped the pala in killing greench.

Also the dragon killing was a bit boring, watching its hp go down from 60k to 0. Put less time on that as it gets boring after 5 seconds.

just few suggestions.

Wow account wide? Does that mean all characters? Sweet if so i stopped playing right before i finished building my gyrocopter in BC

Works fine in India.

You could have put more depth in the characters in your story.

Could have made jayorx killed pala's sexy mom(demoness at island above cara) and then make him go out for revenge. Could have shown him progressing and changing forms(costumes) to show his progress.

Could have made a romance story and introduce a snow queen(the minion) which helped the pala in killing greench.

Also the dragon killing was a bit boring, watching its hp go down from 60k to 0. Put less time on that as it gets boring after 5 seconds.

just few suggestions.

thx for the feedback from finland and india :)

Seems like only germany has this problems..can any russians tell me if it works in russia?

about your idea,the first sounds cool! The ice queen idea i had too :D

but the problem is,that i have to make 75% dungeons (have 76 now) and only 5 minutes. So i tried to find a mix between a good story and enoug dungeons. And too much text/story/descriptions make the video annoying to watch and ots hard to follow many information in only 5 min so i searched for a perfect mix and i hope ppl enjoy it

thx in advance!!

Gestern gings noch, heute nicht mehr  :sorry:

Hab den song geaendert und den darf ich in deutschland scheinbar nich einfach in nem video verwenden..wenns nur in deutachland nich zu sehn is werd ichs bis ende des wettbewerbs solassen ansonsten vlt nochmal aendern

I don't even know if this guy uses forums but

How about you don't gank my ranger with 5 other people next time mm kayy? :fool:

Опубликованное фото

I don't even know if this guy uses forums but

How about you don't gank my ranger with 5 other people next time mm kayy? :fool:

Опубликованное фото

my rogue is soooooo...

Wow account wide? Does that mean all characters? Sweet if so i stopped playing right before i finished building my gyrocopter in BC

Yup, certain mounts, titles and achievements are shared through every character.

I still gotta level my Engi to ride on my old gyro xd

my rogue is soooooo...

Soooooo Shitzo fanboy, together with other Shitzo fanboy Nero.

screw your gay mount's i got a mother♥♥♥♥ing crow

Опубликованное фото

i started liking crows ever since itachi used em.

anyone who uses pink hair and is a guy, is gay or/and shemale.

*Look at zain and merc*