SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Yeah Javi,it was  so sad to be always out  of arena,just waiting for you guys to finish the round :D

I have to admit that i was happily surprised when i entered the game,i'm not playing so u know,new stuff,new event,new decorations,it looked so pretty!

Unfortunately i discovered is still so boring. After doing few dungeon quest i had to sleep. And how about the rewards? Is that normal that i received 2x magic sun pot and  a lvl 18 -personal- useless vestment (for casters) ? It's personal and for sure i can't wear it. It just takes space in my little bag. Not good at all. The quests aren't hard,but it a loss of time for the futile reward.

In any case,felt so emotioned when i found myself near Spanish once again oooh damn it,it felt great! :D

Here a pict whit the best best best shaman Emerald has ever seen!Proud to be whit u once again,wearing my new,amazing Ice Queen gifted by you ♥

sis downloaded bitstrips xd wait for pics tesoro xd

When will devs finally give us equipping rewards?

Ask them  :facepalm: .

Hmm.... What's this? :search:

A bug.

:snorlax:

That what you could, I thought u stronger than that shame! :snorlax: :facepalm: :facepalm:

emerald down .. dont say my father has hand in this..

ps. he disturbe me to stop playing

Lol same problem at my College(they dont let us connect with servers) xd tht why i always take a webcube with me :P

Nothing better than a great drama , topic closed , I was  off those months xD  thank you my coffee was alot better reading it.  :)

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=97544.75

Sithqueers = very weak and jelly to me :) All very weak ;)

hehe wheres the ones of me raping you aye?i was lookin forward too it :( :cray: :cray:

hehe wheres the ones of me raping you aye?i was lookin forward too it :( :cray: :cray:

Dont get a slick mouth with me boy. 10 vs 1. I will turn on you also if your being smart with me son.

Project snowkath finished  ;D

Yest Insanitty wooooot woooot :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: he vsed me till I made him stop demanding cuz he loss lots of times  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  It was a great night :rofl:  even last battle he stopped in his place & made me kill him cuz hes bored of loosing :lol: :lol: :lol: xD :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Dont get a slick mouth with me boy. 10 vs 1. I will turn on you also if your being smart with me son.

3vs1*... but alright do as you like i was just statin  :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray:

3vs1*... but alright do as you like i was just statin  :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray:

That's a good little cute baby turtle, now go to your little Island with the heat rock and relax to papa pvps melodies.  :spiteful: