SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Do what ^ he says . if doesn't work then ...

i dont know how to deal with this  :unknw:

maybe file didn't download properly?

Try re-download.

this is the file size :

Опубликованное фото

The mobs were very " Smart "

Reward sux ass.

Can't find the lv19 instance.

On other one I got x3 dark lord's drink.

I'm out, off to League of Legends.

Where's that boss dude?

2012 winter items severe cold = attack speed boost with 2 items

2013 winter items harads = attack speed boost with 2 items

2 severe cold + 2 harads + BG belt with speed + doom bow with speed + lab cape with speed + lv18 amulet with speed + speed enhancements on gloves+boots+chest

guess how much that is  :give_rose: 

no que system, forced to party with the random BR's outside entrance, fine.

almost gave this update a chance, did my first dungeon... finished quest... AND....

NOTHING

ill be going back to RIFT, great game  :snorlax:

post-8672-1417703730021_thumb.jpg

no que system, forced to party with the random BR's outside entrance, fine.

almost gave this update a chance, did my first dungeon... finished quest... AND....

NOTHING

ill be going back to RIFT, great game  :snorlax:

That only happens when u get 47 guild points and not an item

Опубликованное фото

As if 5x5 wasn't enough, he even goes on at 2x2.

Well, sad, he couldn't even drop my noob deathknight in one pull

my english is bad coz no space in "willi"  ended by mother ducker.

Well my english is good enough for anybody to understand and that is main thing in communication , doesnt matter if grammer is right or wrong. " my grammer still good"

really sry nida but u in my ignore list cant imagine i get a pm from such ppl some day

83086_.png

my english is bad coz no space in "willi"  ended by mother ♥♥♥♥er.

Well my english is good enough for anybody to understand and that is main thing in communication , doesnt matter if grammer is right or wrong. " my grammer still good"

really sry nida but u in my ignore list cant imagine i get a pm from such ppl some day

Told a few times to stop having connections with Zain, but all in vain. I don't see how some people continue like that. Proof is there, screen you've posted just now. Thanks for proving my point, and, sorry for what happened there, hope you talk it away.

Seriously, Zain, stop being an asshole in other's characters.

Told a few times to stop having connections with Zain, but all in vain. I don't see how some people continue like that. Proof is there, screen you've posted just now. Thanks for proving my point, and, sorry for what happened there, hope you talk it away.

it was about to be Congratz for nida for ice staff skin which looks epic.

your words are true 100%

Bugs everywhere, ♥♥♥♥ing shame developers really ?how the ♥♥♥♥? Was not fixed? My god this event is the big shit ever,  I see alot of bugs and crap rewards on snow boundaries , stop laugh of your players , now I understand why some people leaving this game ...

Poor vanityx she was alone :facepalm:

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Worst part is he isnt in one :D

my personal guild noampchamp is 1/10th the way into owning a personal guild bank only for me

ya... i got better games to play  :snorlax:

i agree 100%

glad to know i am not the only one.

And springy its ok if your english is not good, it doesn't matter really. A person should have a good heart thats all  :good:

Bugs everywhere, ♥♥♥♥ing shame developers really ?how the ♥♥♥♥? Was not fixed? My god this event is the big shit ever,  I see alot of bugs and crap rewards on snow boundaries , stop laugh of your players , now I understand why some people leaving this game ...

Poor vanityx she was alone :facepalm:

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

oh shit , even in 2vs3 you win the round  :shok:

Well i guess it must be a 2x2, rogue must be getting owned with blind+fear combo .

poor rogues

Yeah Javi,it was  so sad to be always out  of arena,just waiting for you guys to finish the round :D

I have to admit that i was happily surprised when i entered the game,i'm not playing so u know,new stuff,new event,new decorations,it looked so pretty!

Unfortunately i discovered is still so boring. After doing few dungeon quest i had to sleep. And how about the rewards? Is that normal that i received 2x magic sun pot and  a lvl 18 -personal- useless vestment (for casters) ? It's personal and for sure i can't wear it. It just takes space in my little bag. Not good at all. The quests aren't hard,but it a loss of time for the futile reward.

In any case,felt so emotioned when i found myself near Spanish once again oooh damn it,it felt great! :D

Here a pict whit the best best best shaman Emerald has ever seen!Proud to be whit u once again,wearing my new,amazing Ice Queen gifted by you ♥

83165_.png

♥♥♥♥ im done talking to you...  talking to you is literally killing braincells.

thats the conclusion i reached as well bro, let them keep crying on forums.. all they can do well. we'll go back to kickin ass in game.