SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Oh ok then, i think only rangers and warlocks can do this...

actually rogues too, if they gouge the other one then can 2 hits the remaining one and will 2 hits the other one too,lol sounds confusing :cray:

My guild is very junk that is why we beat vortex and pern every tourney since i took a guild full of locks and deep pocketed sponsors and began pumping more coin than any other guild not to mention kicking players that aren't dropping $$ for quest item/pots spam. How many times can you cry about locks and so forth, a win is a win is a lock, and we seem to keep em coming easily unlike your inactive guilds that realized tourneys aren't worth a shit and by no means show who can pilot their chars best.

It's not such a feat to $$/lock spam to #1, but hey, enjoy your crown. I can speak for myself and others feel the same in vortex in that we don't run a sweat shop but instead a happy home.

Diff'rent strokes

actually rogues too, if they gouge the other one then can 2 hits the remaining one and will 2 hits the other one too,lol sounds confusing :cray:

Lol hmm yea ik, if rogues in stealth mode, then use merciless on a druid for example and find it crit, then im sure that the druid died with 0 dmg xD

Better not be your toxic gasses.

xd

I bet he spawned and raped you from behind after you took that picture :crazy:

nope.

i got 1 set ravva's breath instead.

u lose ur bet now, where is my money ? :spiteful:

God have i ever done anything to you to deserve these amateurs as my partners?

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Atleast it was volcano map so i could kite or run and splash leech dc what ever and cross them to death :facepalm:

oh btw didnt this lock xlorthion bought "mrxquakez" alias kernlabba for 200$ :D? I heard thts illegal

you are one dumb ♥♥♥♥♥ lol ... I dont buy accounts from people. listen to rumors and keep killing barbs dumb cunt

you are one dumb ♥♥♥♥♥ lol ... I dont buy accounts from people. listen to rumors and keep killing barbs dumb ♥♥♥♥

So much hearts :D sry not interested

awesome comeback... you must be a cuunt in real life.... since your pretty much a cuunt in the game. please keep hating on sithlords.... excuse me....shit lords.... because it just fuels us to take shits all over u in arena

awesome comeback... you must be a cuunt in real life.... since your pretty much a cuunt in the game. please keep hating on sithlords.... excuse me....shit lords.... because it just fuels us to take shits all over u in arena

Hate xd? I challenged ur whole guild moron xd so hilarious a friend asked in sithlord guildchat all u nabs got quite and afraid xS lol ask ur sponsor marvell why he scared or the saviour of the barbs absalom xd  :drinks:

Ps: good work creating a Account welcome to Forum  :clapping:

ive had this account for while on forum, and also marvel isnt our only sponsor.... almost everyone in guild buys mcoin. how can you talk shit about a guild when you dont know even 5% of it and what goes on inside.  just another dumb cuunt who thinks her shit doesnt stink

ive had this account for while on forum, and also marvel isnt our only sponsor.... almost everyone in guild buys mcoin. how can you talk shit about a guild when you dont know even 5% of it and what goes on inside.  just another dumb cuunt who thinks her shit doesnt stink

Come on shadap now ,ur giving nonsense from urself subject-changer

Cry in a corner with ur emo leader ;D

♥♥♥♥ im done talking to you...  talking to you is literally killing braincells.

shhhh number #195 , you wont get the last word  :clapping: