SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Eu server down -> *Goes to watch hentai* Yep that's what i'm going to do.

u know good hentais to recommend? :blush:

Google is your bestfriend

oni chichi

sora no iro mizu no iro

moonlight lady

swing out sisters

princess lover

err... i mean what is hentai?  :unknw:

Newest addition to my little vampire family.

Опубликованное фото

The name reminds me this

Outstanding Tracks Collection - Giron no Jikan da

It might remind you of it but you are way out of the track. ;D

Ripped the name off of 90's game: Tzar The burden of the crown.

Google it.

Just pick one.

anime.hentaistigma.com

crusang.net

4chan.org/h/

Browse some, learn some yourself, enjoy your life

I lost to the highest amp op class a monkey could play in the game  :cray:

I guess i will quit the game :D

Poley look who caught the black bacon fever thinking if he wins as a lock it makes him the best. I bet if you ever tried melee or elf in general your head might shrink a few cubic feet

Did i say i was best? She trash talking some poor barbs... Thats pathetic as it gets. Obviously lock is op in arena, but you don't see me posting the dozens of 0 dmg ss i have of us destroying melees/elf. Its nothing to brag about. All you vortex/pern ppl are arrogant trash that think everyone else is the way you really are. Look in the mirror  :facepalm:

See how quick the puppet speaks. Where did she trash them? She said look at her damage with all the buffs

and ill add those two barbs are really good in a team

You're only finding your voice for one reason. You got called out. Your guild descripts and haughty members only prove my case

Your guild is junk , well maybe theres members i dont dislike,but most who use area chat. Sure pern has some arrogant members you'll find that anywhere power is

Puppet? Lol you're the one that seems to follow my posts all over the forums. Cant seem to get away from you. You seem very invested in trying to discredit me. Someone is hating hard.

Her posting the shots here at all is bashing them.

My guild is very junk that is why we beat vortex and pern every tourney since i took solo lead of sithlords.  How many times can you cry about locks and so forth, a win is a win, and we seem to keep em coming easily unlike your dead guilds.

No her posting here was all ot takes for the new warlock hotshit to come at her with nothing :D

Look 500replies later its going to be the same

Apparently youre a ♥♥♥♥♥, and you say the same about all the other guilds, and also you never competed vs pern and youll never beat noexcuse

Youre a lock guild with too much up your ass

You dont like my past posts on you because they are truth

Keep going its not the first drama or the last

Yes pigskin, you are right about everything. I am sad sad warlock noob, with no other chars and no skill or leadership ability.  ;)  Of course. Like i said in last post all you can say about me is warlock this, warlock that. 

You are just on different side of the fence, the fact is if you weren't vortex lover you'd probably be in my guild and we'd maybe even be cool with each other. 

You can hate on me and my guild all day long, sound like a mini xherodark. We will continue to do our thing and have a blast doing it. You have a nice night  :good:

So they are barbs? Worst possible arena class... Not as bad as this:

Grat nice win with 2x 13sec stun must been a hard match for 2 10+/9+ locks xd ?

Did i say i was best? She trash talking some poor barbs... Thats pathetic as it gets. Obviously lock is op in arena, but you don't see me posting the dozens of 0 dmg ss i have of us destroying melees/elf. Its nothing to brag about. All you vortex/pern ppl are arrogant trash that think everyone else is the way you really are. Look in the mirror  :facepalm:

i wasnt trashtalking bout them , old player know these 2 barbs, they both smart doesnt let them get kited by bleed dot dmg etc... I guess they didnt fail at barb like u absalom, as far i remeber u been a barb player :D?

Ofc melee classes are weak compared to whorelocks ,played couple of warlocks 9+, 10+ on eu and i swear it is they easiest class i have played so far  ;D

So u bragging with 1 win ? Tht why u never pvp me ?

Come on how bout that : i challenge u or any member in this guild supported by this "wannabe-hassn" bring marvell bring any shmn u want because u locks are not prepared :)

ps: i cant wait to challenge u pvp so excited :D

So they are barbs? Worst possible arena class... Not as bad as this:

oh btw didnt this lock xlorthion bought "mrxquakez" alias kernlabba for 200$ :D? I heard thts illegal