SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

seems you start to understand it a bit and I dont told you bladedancer is better than lock shaman in crossing I telling you to try play on it , crossing helps to everybody  if you know how even with a bd or barb , dk , pala and rogues

in arena if you have a great skill and mind can beat the impossible

for example , old ss but see can be the same with 2bd if make them fail earth or circles  and jump trap

need to edit two pics , photo needs to modify after post let me a moment thats happen because  dont have pc xD phone lover  O:-) back to home cant edit last pic ahahah

ok done xD

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

seems you start to understand it a bit and I dont told you bladedancer is better than lock shaman in crossing I telling you to try play on it , crossing helps to everybody  if you know how even with a bd or barb , dk , pala and rogues

in arena if you have a great skill and mind can beat the impossible

for example , old ss but see can be the same with 2bd if make them fail earth or circles  and jump trap

need to edit , photo needs to modify after post let me a moment thats happen because  dont have pc xD phone lover  O:-)

elk5.jpg

8ue4.jpg

no need for photo, but when 2 shaman or 2 warlock play vs 2 melee the melees will loose 100% when the shamans/warlocks are only a little bit smart.

and with crossing...omg. 100% loose when the healer have at least a little piece of brain.

when i beat a +10 warlock with my bd, then i didnt win cause game is balanced, no, i won because the warlock's player EPIC FAILED.

im done here

i just got my buttered popcorn. .^.

no drama bro was only a discussion about game beh give me some  popcorns :* im hungry need do something for eat  maybe pasta :snorlax:

ok gayrox watch out  "hands up" with the range people  xD

So all Legends scammers now?

Опубликованное фото

no , but xxranger is a buyed account, also itzblue and astropl and lukinabr they are account sellers I have ss from chat where they told me thinking I was his friend or idk they steal accounts for trade or sell for mcoins like 25000 miracle coins  lol  I post it here or in a new topic and also report to support email when I get time.

pala and rogue op?  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

bd can kill any range? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

lol

yeah...

oh yeah!!!!!

bd does and also rogues could be op and also pala ;D

So all Legends scammers now?

Опубликованное фото

seems you are another onewho cant read...i never said ALL aoas are runners cause ONE did.

i said ALMOST ALL are cause MANY MANY MANY aoa members run vs me yet.

get the difference and stop act like legends are scammers :facepalm:

btw xxrangerx is newbie cause new in guild and at first we just "test" the new members... so when he really is a scammer and you have proofs: Show them to me please, then we will kick him :drinks:

btw xxrangerx is newbie cause new in guild and at first we just "test" the new members... so when he really is a scammer and you have proofs: Show them to me please, then we will kick him :drinks:

I think that what he really means is JUMPER. ( Ranger att ppl and got healed in PVP cave )

seems you are another onewho cant read...i never said ALL aoas are runners cause ONE did.

i said ALMOST ALL are cause MANY MANY MANY aoa members run vs me yet.

get the difference and stop act like legends are scammers :facepalm:

ok here proof those noobs think I was his friend or something lol  They scam to the real owner xxrangerx and sold to another even not only for miracle coins like 25k in total also lukinhaxbr , what a shame.

Developers , admins , support team is necesary to send email about this or posting this ss here is done your can check his accounts , astropl , itzlove , xxrangerx and lukinhaxbr all this characters on Eu  - Emerald , mc side and elf side

tell me if is done with this  or if  I need to send the email to your . Sorry for the inconvenience but everybody needs to follow the rules.

Here the photos I need to modify post let me a moment , thanks

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото