SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Wasnt the first time that an aoa rogue run with full health. Even one warlock feard me and hen run till draw.

i guess hassn told them to ru  lime pussies when they cant win cause no brain

You still don't get it.

then shut up or annoy another one.

almost every aoa player start run till draw when they cant win,i just gave an example. so im sure it has something to do with their guild.

You still don't understand. Such simple line is that hard to understand?

are you a retard? when ppl say "aoa" ofc they belong to all the players in AoA and not insult a "name" :facepalm: :facepalm:  how can a name run? lol...so dont ducking act like you know something i dont know :facepalm:

for me, aoa is a guild full of pussies. happy now?

are you a retard? when ppl say "aoa" ofc they belong to all the players in AoA and not insult a "name" :facepalm: :facepalm:  how can a name run? lol...so dont ♥♥♥♥ing act like you know something i dont know :facepalm:

for me, aoa is a guild full of pussies. happy now?

Stop blaming the Guild's Name and include the characters of it in, then i may get happy.

You are the retard here

Stop blaming the Guild's Name and include the characters of it in, then i may get happy.

You are the retard here

lol so you decide if i insult all player from a guild or only some of them? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

it seems like hassn gave ALL PLAYERS FROM AOA (not only one since right now again a necro run till draw-.-) the advice to run like a chicken when it seems like they cant win the fight. so i belong to WHOLE GUILD. not to only 1 player

aoa sucks. thats my oppinion. same i think about SoS.

when you cant live with that fact kill yourself. not everybody have the same oppinion.

understand it now?

lol so you decide if i insult all player from a guild or only some of them? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

it seems like hassn gave ALL PLAYERS FROM AOA (not only one since right now again a necro run till draw-.-) the advice to run like a chicken when it seems like they cant win the fight. so i belong to WHOLE GUILD. not to only 1 player

when you cant live with that fact kill yourself. not everybody have the same oppinion.

understand it now?

So, with your logic... You suck at arena, and one other legends member sucks at arena, the guild must have told all members to suck at arena  :shok: Omfg, why legends you want to suck at arena?

So, with your logic... You suck at arena, and one other legends member sucks at arena, the guild must have told all members to suck at arena  :shok: Omfg, why legends you want to suck at arena?

thats a big difference cause nobody can decide if he is a good player or not, all want to be good ,but not all are.

but on your example: when i would suck in arena and almost every other player from legends guild suck  too,then you can say legends suck in arena  ;)

lol so you decide if i insult all player from a guild or only some of them? :rofl: :rofl:

understand it now?

You still don't understand. So pitiful, didn't know a Legends' guild member would be so retarded. Shame, no?

You still don't understand. So pitiful, didn't know a Legends' guild member would be so retarded. Shame, no?

you are the retard cause you think you can tell me what i say/write here or not.

bye

Does this mean all Legends guild are retards???? :o

Well. I just say my oppinnion. I think most of aoa players are cowards.

i accept other oppinions but i have mine and dont change it cause of other ppls bs.

back to topic.

great arena fight

81682_.png

Does this mean all Legends guild are retards???? :o

not all aoa members are pussies. but most. so i say aoa is a pussie-guild.

same when you say legends is a reatrd-guild. for me it means MOST OF them are retards then. not EVERY single player. finally understood my point of view?

Individuals > Group of the individuals

And you call someone a retard for that.

Very rage

Much mad

Wow

Anyways, points is clear.

I'm out.

Individuals > Group of the individuals

And you call someone a retard for that.

Very rage

Much mad

Wow

again,i can say: it wasnt only 1 player who run. even today 2/10 fights i made were draw. and against who and why?

against players from aoa guild. now the last 3 days 6 different players from aoa run away from me(or my arena partner) till draw.

never had such a situation with players from other guild so i guess hassn told them to run instead of fight when they think they cant win easy

So that means Xavi is Boss?

Ew, fuck no.

.i.

Well. I just say my oppinnion. I think most of aoa players are cowards.

i accept other oppinions but i have mine and dont change it cause of other ppls bs.

back to topic.

great arena fight

so let me think ah , you crying here becos lost an arena fight?  you mad everybody can lose one time well in you case some many ,  deal with it and read carefully again what egoist posted on her 1st reply , seems you dont understand .

btw gaylord  if you tell to egoist  retard or something again I gonna duck you weak life in this game you understand this yea? becareful with you words ducking useless bd

jayrox, play minesweeper. nothing runs there.

Gonna have to miss out on this roast, no popcorn :c

mine already ready. i have popcorn factory :lol:

Catalonia, i don't need your White Knight's help

gay xavi owned 1981519285912581095th times

.i.

so let me think ah , you crying here becos lost an arena fight?  you mad everybody can lose one time well in you case some many ,  deal with it and read carefully again what egoist posted on her 1st reply , seems you dont understand .

btw gaylord  if you tell to egoist  retard or something again I gonna ♥♥♥♥ you weak life in this game you understand this yea? becareful with you words ♥♥♥♥ing useless bd

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

you didnt even watch the screens or didnt even read my first post or what? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

its not about that i lost ( we won 4, lost 1 and 1 draw vs them), its about that more and more and more aoa ppl run till draw.

so next time when you jump in with your kid's insults learn to read what the topic is about befor  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

btw he/she is your 2d gf? or you just flirt with him/her? (no offense egoist, but i just dont know if you are boy who use girl char or a real girl)

btw he/she is your 2d gf? or you just flirt with him/her? (no offense egoist, but i just dont know if you are boy who use girl char or a real girl)

No, im not his Girlfriend if you ask. Single, if that matters.

Catalonia, i don't need your White Knight's help

Ok ,Im done here xD last.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

you didnt even watch the screens or didnt even read my first post or what? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

its not about that i lost ( we won 4, lost 1 and 1 draw vs them), its about that more and more and more aoa ppl run till draw.

so next time when you jump in with your kid's insults learn to read what the topic is about befor  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

well , lose - draw is the same thats is not important but you insulting a AoA  becos his members ducked you, really mad go play tetris more easy and no dramas for you

Lol is my friend , not my gf and you care that? 

Jay, I need something confirmed.

Did we help you finish Shadows yesterday on your pally/druid?

Think the druids name was Latty or something in those lines.

My god,some ppl really can't stay without drama everyday :mega_shok:

This...think..searching everyday another "victim",but sometimes he became he's own victim.

Sange,he really didn't understood.. :lol: Don't bother to explain,will take you looooong time ;D

Yeah you did. Thx for that! Latty was the druid and davielo was my pala...

i tried kill shadows alone with them two multiboxxing, but some rogues always disturbed me

and about chrys...go on beeing mad about me. I know it sucks to die with a warlock vs a bd in kotta but...next time pls dont pm me and cry somewhere else :)