SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

The Truth. He got so upset and jealous of me he accepted my guild donation then kicked me.

Gms need to make a better guild system where cry babies can't be leaders.

whos the scammer now :D

well well xddd my opinion is this , sos are scamer guild , disturbers and unrespectables because almost all his members insulted stoled or called him self god i can share some ss if some wants but some of they are a nice people in a wrong guild  about aoa they are a respected guild a factory but they dont scam and insult players at least they work tpgether without knew her members or even with others guilds and about gayrox he is a fat bd noob but i losve to meet people like he is , fair and always respectful , great enemy sorry fpr you bladehamster that clas sucks hehueuehuehu and sptinglock = trash  for me , last halloween update he shows his real face shame of guy

ur oppinion about me idc , but last haloween u want steal my turn and want me not evade boss? Though i evaded not by fear or minion ..

U standed aloooot try evade my turn with zealot minion .. lulee saw it all and that day i helped him done in shaman

i dont hate you. but some ppl do...ofc they do...i mean...you have scammers in your guild..so ppl think you support them.

but im sure you are ignorant and say: "oh no,we dont have scammers"... but then ask caza why he acted like he is vomm to scam mdeas druid (yeah,he gave it him for free,but only cause he thought caza is vomm..)

belive or no , but i never heared about that story and will search on it

And you all say tournament is just about costumes :P

I know others got more gp maybe but once you are here whats the point of going more? 3Mil for level 4? Waste over 1k gp for a short  invis? I guess invincibility sounds good but per level is what? 10,000 gp for 5sec and 150unity?

No thanks :D ill consider pushing again after dungeons arrive

yup ur words kinda right thats why we too stopped this tour after made lvl3 and lvl3hp skill last tour,, waiting see if new costomes worth it or no

When some one Noobs Drama Sicks Druids think i am afk ....  :lol: :lol:

Опубликованное фото

Have more Screens for Today About Raped To Gayceline  :cray:

sorry mr top 3, no 3 locks no win (simple english so u can understand)

81405_.jpg

81406_.jpg

go flirt with xherodark nobody gives a ♥♥♥♥ about you

inbred third worlder

No single duck is given to ur thoughts. So go cry somewhere else and learn some geography to see which countries are from the third world  :facepalm:

No single ♥♥♥♥ is given to ur thoughts. So go cry somewhere else and learn some geography to see which countries are from the third world  :facepalm:

u still didnt notice that ur gf flirts with every single rich male?  :facepalm:  like i told you, she's a well known person, ask for dylaine to any "old" elf char  ;D

and the third world isnt really a place, u know that right?

nothing wrong with his teeths ;)

not nice to look at someones face like that

So you want to say i should close my eyes while watching a video  :fool: :fool:

i dont hate you. but some ppl do...ofc they do...i mean...you have scammers in your guild..so ppl think you support them.

but im sure you are ignorant and say: "oh no,we dont have scammers"... but then ask caza why he acted like he is vomm to scam mdeas druid (yeah,he gave it him for free,but only cause he thought caza is vomm..)

If that is true, then it is very sad what Caza did. Acting like someone else to scam others? pff. And Mdea should of known better. I mean, giving your account away like that? Without coming to MC and ask that person for confirmation? lol. Just Too easy for scammers nowadays. xD

Anyway, Caza sold the druid to Ithan and it is now called Ithaan! should be banned.

:snorlax:

hahaha

I heard that people go blind in love.

Now i have seen it as well.

So you want to say i should close my eyes while watching a video  :fool: :fool:

hahaha

I heard that people go blind in love.

Now i have seen it as well.

not close ur eyes but close ur mouth?  really think about it :)

That's me :blush:

Much dodge

Very tank

Wow

The only thing melee's are good for anymore

maybe melee's can be still good ? :blush:

but yes some player are just like shit and They are using more account to win.... they could cry if they might lose  :lol:

81556_.jpg

81557_.jpg

81558_.jpg

81560_.jpg