SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

and u call me noob when ur +9 too .

ur lucky mayb he had lag. ur nothing b4 him as much i know him he a pro in pvp n he won pvp against +10 crit enchanted shamans. ur nothin........... trust me nothin.... or mayb someone helped u........ dont make fake posts

ur lucky mayb he had lag. ur nothing b4 him as much i know him he a pro in pvp n he won pvp against +10 crit enchanted shamans. ur nothin........... trust me nothin.... or mayb someone helped u........ dont make fake posts

luck?  Ha ur a noob druid too poor cunt

and u call me noob when ur +9 too .

I dint even thought u r worthy enough to take ur ss wen I owned u so many times  :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax: . bcoz u r too easy nd abt that fight he jumped me nd now acting smart ,I challenge u to pvp me anytime . if u win best of 5 I delete my druid if I win u delete ur shaman , got gutz  :blush: :blush: :blush: ???

I dint even thought u r worthy enough to take ur ss wen I owned u so many times  :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax: . bcoz u r too easy nd abt that fight he jumped me nd now acting smart ,I challenge u to pvp me anytime . if u win best of 5 I delete my druid if I win u delete ur shaman , got gutz  :blush: :blush: :blush: ???

PS it isnt his shaman.

Thats badass , +rep !

:dirol:

#respect.

Juni loose 5 times so i have 1 druid less to worry about ;D

Starting with ppl who report dq and they get kicked after,and finish with hassn(bestmaan),who spent in 10 hours over 10k mcoins(was on sale...lucky),yeah..you can say that...But,Gosh,that is not a guild :facepalm: That's definition of weakness :facepalm:  First time,Legends and 7-8 ppl was doing the job for them...What will be next ??"Oh,please,help us...we can't alone". Bullshit ...bunch of layers :facepalm:

That's not #1of guild....that's #1 of layers. :snorlax:

Starting with ppl who report dq and they get kicked after,and finish with hassn(bestmaan),who spent in 10 hours over 10k mcoins(was on sale...lucky),yeah..you can say that...But,Gosh,that is not a guild :facepalm: That's definition of weakness :facepalm:  First time,Legends and 7-8 ppl was doing the job for them...What will be next ??"Oh,please,help us...we can't alone". Bullshit ...bunch of layers :facepalm:

That's not #1of guild....that's #1 of layers. :snorlax:

need moar sponsorization

was randomly giving away signs again

some rejected the exchange

others canceled at trade window

but one of the ppl who didnt say thanks, look what he says instead, lol :lol: (Wachinaga)

Опубликованное фото

but one of the ppl who didnt say thanks, look what he says instead, lol :lol: (Wachinaga)

Опубликованное фото

ungrateful creepers sad to see Player like tht ...

Starting with ppl who report dq and they get kicked after,and finish with hassn(bestmaan),who spent in 10 hours over 10k mcoins(was on sale...lucky)

only 10k mc? hassn? come on, what's new?, gratz to all guilds 1-3. for wasting idk a ♥♥♥♥load of money for an ugly costume.

my advice is, if you want another ugly rapist costume for an alt char next tournament, spam more than 2k tickets killing yourself,.

Look how they win the tournament!!!..♥♥♥♥ING cowards ,they cheating!!That stupied made 2 party(same guild-*** )..and they get points.

ikr.

81097_.png

81099_.png

only 10k mc? hassn? come on, what's new?, gratz to all guilds 1-3. for wasting idk a ♥♥♥♥load of money for an ugly costume.

my advice is, if you want another ugly rapist costume for an alt char next tournament, spam more than 2k tickets killing yourself,.

ikr.

late :[ u should ss before numbers reset ;) Gl next time :lol:

81106_.png

Опубликованное фото

What can you say? Demontear the ricemaker is really a demon.

ungrateful creepers sad to see Player like tht ...

What can you say? Demontear the ricemaker is really a demon.

give moar