SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Poor gexg He move up and tried to use res but I activated traps and he cant used Life scrolls... FAILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL lost 20 revies and went to city gratz!!!! :cray:

77974_.png

Poor gexg He move up and tried to use res but I activated traps and he cant used Life scrolls... FAILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL lost 20 revies and went to city gratz!!!! :cray:

Damn.

:cray: we came back all and with 0 ress as my self idk who died but we came and cleaned it all :P

well, we all mostly knew, if any "newbie" guild had a chance to win any tourney, it would be these last 2 tourneys

the costumes were ugly as duck, so not many ppl wanted them

and the mass of the players were more focused on the halloween event

Im pretty sure the guilds who were on top didnt focus much attention on the event (wise decision, maybe?)

which kind of raises the question... did those ppl leave aoa, or did they get kick for not meeting their gp requirements? :shok:

sad to say, when the event is over, things will go back to normal, and the usual guilds will be on top again

kinda depends on the costume

except aoa

they will aim for first rank even if the reward is a homeless rapist costume

Tournaments arent about the costume

You haven't been to EU.

All it's about is top 3 and who's rich or not, not the trophy or costume. Which is why we only care about the costume, nothing more.

I'm not letting any of my guild members spend 300$ just to get a gold trophy that only represents how rich you are not to mention going against a rich barn owner.

I look at the tournaments as encouragement for GP making, plus the costume. But mostly the costume cuz that's all that's worth getting.

I don't give no shit bout some 2D 2-inch ingame trophy gained by spending half of your day doing quests that lv15-19s do and spamming endless arena even if I'm tired or bored of it and using half or more of your salary/allowance for the requirements to do such plus GP pot.

Nuff said.

Tournaments arent about the costume

Hue ghey hitler

Have some ego boost arena victory ;D

Was 2 druids vs. me and i won :blush:

Dummies no rotate roots  :crazy:

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

who says I cant?  ::) :blush:

Опубликованное фото

2 kills + res, in less time than it takes some ppl to do 1 kill

simple mathematics, folks  :pleasantry:

and thanks again, Jay!  :drinks:

IDK if Im the first necro to tank Sam, but Im the first to do it with swag  :pardon: :dirol:

Weee that fight was so epic

it's like a newbie football team won a 6 time champion

HahahahahhahahahahHhhahHahahahgahahhahahHahshzhahzhzhahahhahajJajJjajajhaha111111!!!!!!!11!!one1