SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Lol

2 vs 6 rich Elfs, ofcourse you rich noobs win

TheCore still lost at end after sucking Xjaybo for lifescrolls and pots, after more ABC members came and made it 6 vs 6 they all died and revived then logged off like noobs, in the end ABC took Sam Hain and TheCore noobs had to log lv1 chars for the whole night cause if they logged their mains at Sam hain, ABC would rape them.

Gay story short, ABC raped TheCore.

haha gay shitzoo

we ress. 2-4 ress only and ikoto ress 200-300x but still elfs there.  but I just want to say if any elfs 200-300x. ofc u die easy but ioki fail xd brainless ppl cry always *z* shitzo say hassn to come help abc next tine ofc u win 2vs many elfs if hassn gv u support :D. abc brainless :D lol abc got rapp haha

IOKITO +BREGNER vs elfs  8) 8) 8) many ress  but  still elfs  not die

atlest they off  xd and lose

Bregner ress 50x maybe and off low baby

iokito ress 200-300x ress  rich but still brinless

sulla 4ress and evede  boss

it mean ABC is  noobs  distber in EU and they think pro  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: maybe pro but die fast xd i call they RICH BUT BRAINLESS  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: btw iokito abc  fail they  need  HASSN  support  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: hassn help him they need  ress  and pot  8) 8) 8) 8) next time come with ur  pt  if  alone  fail xd 

and see  after  after iokito over  ress and  off some 1 pm me saying :- i  call  aoa they need  help xdd  ololololol  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: reaaly  they  need hassn

and soory  i  cant  next  comment i see only  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: i dont like drama like noobs  ppl

Plot Twist: I DIE gonna revive and log off xD

haha gay shitzoo

we ress. 2-4 ress only and ikoto ress 200-300x but still elfs there.  but I just want to say if any elfs 200-300x. ofc u die easy but ioki fail xd brainless ppl cry always *z* shitzo say hassn to come help abc next tine ofc u win 2vs many elfs if hassn gv u support :D. abc brainless :D lol abc got rapp haha

Thecore, logged off and could not hunt sam hain anymore, got raped, end of story.

the funny part was you all waiting for jaybo to replenish your accounts, then res and dced at sam hain, to go cry on MC world chat for an hour.

so where's the fail? you were not allowed to log your main account's that's a rape.

IOKITO +BREGNER vs elfs  8) 8) 8) many ress  but  still elfs  not die

atlest they off  xd and lose

Bregner ress 50x maybe and off low baby

iokito ress 200-300x ress  rich but still brinless

sulla 4ress and evede  boss

it mean ABC is  noobs  distber in EU and they think pro  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: maybe pro but die fast xd i call they RICH BUT BRAINLESS  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: btw iokito abc  fail they  need  HASSN  support  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: hassn help him they need  ress  and pot  8) 8) 8) 8) next time come with ur  pt  if  alone  fail xd 

and see  after  after iokito over  ress and  off some 1 pm me saying :- i  call  aoa they need  help xdd  ololololol  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: reaaly  they  need hassn

and soory  i  cant  next  comment i see only  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: i dont like drama like noobs  ppl

first of all, RI english. second of all, the only thing i see is 5 vs 1 try him 1vs1 then call him weak. if u just gonna post gank pics dont brag about it

haha gay shitzoo

kya bhai tu ajkal babu loggo ke pichee peda hai :lol: :lol:  woh tho hai bewakuf tu unhe reverse comment ka moka deke india ki aan baan shaan ko miti me mila raha hai. light le unhe woh 24/7 free rah the haii ye sab kam ke liye

kya bhai tu ajkal babu loggo ke pichee peda hai :lol: :lol:  woh tho hai bewakuf tu unhe reverse comment ka moka deke india ki aan baan shaan ko miti me mila raha hai. light le unhe woh 24/7 free rah the haii ye sab kam ke liye

ha  sahi  kha  bahnchodo kuch kam bhe nhe  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: but  ye  apne  ma chudne mai baz nhe aate  yar to inke thode marne padte hai  8) 8) mughe  inke  marne mai bhut maza  aata  sale  din bhar to rote rahte hai yha

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

abc trolling sam hain. rezeeh-ioki-lyzzie don't allow elf to finish sam xD  :rofl:

Lol 2 random dudes came crying in pm to me like I even did something.  :facepalm:

Reezeeh isn't even in ABC.

Lol 2 random dudes came crying in pm to me like I even did something.  :facepalm:

Reezeeh isn't even in ABC.

because i didnt got time for pm you xD too much work for reset her  sam :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

abc trolling sam hain. rezeeh-ioki-lyzzie don't allow elf to finish sam xD  :rofl:

pew pew no  one elf alowed to do sam if I can log

i do all the work :dirol:  sorry for be like pvprange xD but pew pew  !Опубликованное фото

>gets +10 weapon from "secret friend"

>"i do all the work"

>seems legit

nice trolling  :good:

>gets +10 weapon from "secret friend"

>"i do all the work"

>seems legit

nice trolling  :good:

yes ahahaha and sorry to everybody for this spam but my batery has a problem almost die forever but freezer revive it im not joking.... xD I cant play now and from now till  i get a new batery or phone I  will play less time so I upload photos durint that time , enjoy  ;D 

even warlocks arent a match for my +0s  ;D

all i had to do was place a trap in a spot nobody usually places, and they walk in it like an idiot everytime  ;D

that 3-4 seconds of separation made it easy to scatter shot the warlock NOT in the trap, giving me crowd control against the hardest class to do so  :blush:

post-8672-14177035809101_thumb.jpg

man ive been having a ton of epic arena battles, i think its time i got off my lazy ass and look into how to video record.

once again, im in full +0s

post-8672-1417703580963_thumb.jpg