SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

marceline/strain/zethu just try to change the topic after he proofed himself that he broke the rules and earn ban :rofl:

nop, was just editing that ss and noticed i caught poley in the ss, so i came up with the idea  ;D 

and for "the topic" jay, only you care.

nop, was just editing that ss and noticed i caught poley in the ss, so i came up with the idea  ;D 

and for "the topic" jay, only you care.

its sad that devs dont cae,that you broke the rules. you earn ban,but well,maybe you bought too many mcoins.

lucky guy

poley stalking me, have to deliver double 0

Come lvl 20 with ur rouge because u failed with ur Own druid  :lol:

its sad that devs dont cae,that you broke the rules. you earn ban,but well,maybe you bought too many mcoins.

lucky guy

How many times you Got Raped Gayrox on Pvp and on arena ?  :fool:

Show me urself ur Lose if no i will posts urs  :dirol:

lucky guy

still madly hating i see. keep trying to make me banned for using a third account for some arenas during a couple of days :facepalm:

still madly hating i see. keep trying to make me banned for using a third account for some arenas during a couple of days :facepalm:

i am hating vs everybody who break the rules and earn a ban.

i am hating vs everybody who break the rules and earn a ban.

read the rules of conduct on official Warspear website. this is it. btw u broke rule 5 OFTEN.

http://warspear-online.com/en/rules/community

[/size]edit: just gonna leave link cause these bb codes are failing me ;D

read the rules of conduct on official Warspear website. this is it. btw u broke rule 5 OFTEN.

(link if u don t believe this is the right one)

http://warspear-online.com/en/rules/community

Communication in the game:It is forbidden to use insults and foul language (both overtly and in a veiled form), to use provocative remarks against other players in order to make them violate rules.The propaganda of violence and discrimination on racial, ethnic, religious and other grounds is forbidden as well as spreading information that violates the laws of the Russian Federation or the moral and ethical standards.Flood (meaningless or repetitive messages which have no semantic load), doubling the topic in different forum sections and unjustified usage of Caps Lock are forbidden.It is forbidden to publish advertising information, including invitations to visit some site and links to other resources in signatures. The exceptions are links to homepages and sites of Warspear Online guilds.

• It is forbidden to spread knowingly false information.
  • It is forbidden to use Pseudonym (screen name) which contains:
  • e-mail addresses, site addresses;
  • foul words and expressions;
  • words and phrases that violate the laws of the Russian Federation or the moral and ethical standards;
  • words and phrases which resemble Pseudonyms of forum administrators and developers.
[/q]
  • Types of penalties used by the administration of Warspear Online game:
  • Warning:
  • foul language (including veiled form), insults;
  • violation of abovementioned rules.
  • Temporal partial denial of game access (muteness in chat, ban on trade deals, group invitations etc):
  • foul language (including veiled form), insults;
  • flood (repetitive posting of similar content or one phrase, symbols, letters, words or repeating short messages), advertisement;
  • begging;
  • violation of abovementioned rules.
  • Temporal full denial of game access:
  • posing as administration representative;
  • triple entering of wrong confirmation code, creating or suspicion of creating of bot-characters;
  • trading or offering to trade game objects, including game currency for real money;
  • systematic begging.
  • Renaming of characters and guilds:
  • foul language (including veiled form) in the name of character or guild;
  • usage of names clearly resembling Pseudonyms of administration representatives.
  • Permanent full denial of game access:
  • repeated creation of bot-characters.

you are only allowed to use 2 accounts,you used 3, its a fact,not wrong. devs have to ban you,but again,it seems they dnt care what mcoins buyer do

read the rules.

4. Conditions of use.The user is granted the right to create up to 2 (two) Accounts for Warspear Online game. During registration process login name and password for the Account will be given automatically, these data should be kept secret, and the responsibility for their safety is borne entirely by the user. You recognize that responsibility for the contents of your notifications in the Game is entirely yours. The contents of notifications in the Game is governed by the Rules of communication (http://warspear-online.com/aa/rules/community) in Warspear Online (hereinafter « Rules of communication ») Infringement of the present Agreement and/or Rules of communication may entail temporary or permanent (constant) blocking of the Account. In case of blocking of the Account company AIGRIND LLC. will not return the money paid for the Game.

i created only 1 account so far. doesnt say anything about using other people's accounts

Hamstring dot now crits :shok:

♥♥♥♥ yes!

Опубликованное фото

And poison spittle's dot, and life exhaust, and bees, and paladin FOJ. GG

piece of shit game :facepalm:  

how to troll swaaz: by aigrind

1- introduce costume in 2011

2- introduce it again 2 years later

3- change its description from unbindable to bindable

4- force swaaz to buy miracle coins to unbind

5- "nothing happened"

thanks aigrind, feels great knowing i wasted real-life money, ill certainly be buying more miracle coins for such a wonderful game!  :bomb:

post-8672-1417703561328_thumb.jpg

post-8672-14177035613455_thumb.jpg

post-8672-14177035613626_thumb.jpg

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=93300.msg652070;topicseen#new

That's good if GM's are in game...like that they can see what's really happens.Last time i saw Singed ..1,5 year ago..

when he first came in XD

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото