SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

I like to share this cuz this is probally one of the unique moments cuz i think im not long at #1 at 2x2 cuz debuffer will spam soon too. But at this moment....  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :blush: i will thank to my sis naminay, turtle♥♥♥♥ and debuffer cuz i also did arena with him a time  :drinks: :friends: thank u all very much :yahoo:

congratz sis  :friends: nice meeting u in some 2v2

Turning up the light's  :facepalm:

Ps. Missing my old guild  :dirol:  I'll be back ..

u shine more bright than that light Опубликованное фото

I like to share this cuz this is probally one of the unique moments cuz i think im not long at #1 at 2x2 cuz debuffer will spam soon too. But at this moment....  :yahoo: :yahoo:  :yahoo: :blush: i will thank to my sis naminay, turtle♥♥♥♥ and debuffer cuz i also did arena with him a time  :drinks: :friends: thank u all very much :yahoo:

Congratulations on reaching #1 though you shouldn't whine so much in area chat when you lose, it isn't very becoming of top spot. This isn't the first time you complain about me healing and kiting you, I suppose you were hoping I would forgo nightmare and let you have my last 500hp? Create a range class and spam that to #1 if you don't like it

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Congratulations on reaching #1 though you shouldn't whine so much in area chat when you lose, it isn't very becoming of top spot. This isn't the first time you complain about me healing and kiting you, I suppose you were hoping I would forgo nightmare and let you have my last 500hp? Create a range class and spam that to #1 if you don't like it

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

xD :bomb:

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Duy Is My Bro .... xDD

Playing this time low amped friend shaman and he still die and get mad.. Im getting addicted to hunt him for this funny reward.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lololololol

I know different languages have different words/phrases used as profanity or insults.

I just remembered the time someone at work flooded the bathroom.

the boss called everyone for a "meeting"

statted yelling and screaming,,,,

".... if I find out who is the guy, I ♥♥♥♥ his mom I ♥♥♥♥ his sister"

or some shit like that XD

perfect random after somee ppl tell bds are not  bads , but poor they cant do nothing vs these aoa puppies only walk in to circle without pacience  :facepalm: :rofl: Опубликованное фото

good job lebek, next time ill help the dk that was there to kill you  :facepalm:

these failed people, spare his life, then they kill you next  :facepalm:

this is why Im tired of showing mercy

spare the life of an enemy, even when they are lower level, then they jump you when help arrives.

but of course, alone they run XD

thats why Im stealing a slogan

if you are red, you are dead ;D

this is why Im tired of showing mercy

spare the life of an enemy, even when they are lower level, then they jump you when help arrives.

but of course, alone they run XD

thats why Im stealing a slogan

if you are red, you are dead ;D

actually i knew that guy, already talked in game. he didnt knew my name change on rogue  ;D

:facepalm: Your missing the point, everyone can spam there way to the top 3 ranks. Look at Pvprange last season.

Yeah but if u still dont win that much and get over 50+% looses wich keeps going each week, u will never get on the first rank.

Im sure if poley spammed arena more times she surely get that first rank cuz she get like a 80+% ratio.

And in that case if everyone spam ways to the top 10, remember that not everyone get that top 10 cuz everyone isnt just 10 ppl xD

Oh and male it sounds like u wanna challange :P well u remember our last battle with ur bd and sexvixen right?  :blush: then i wanna see ur shaman too ;D

I know too well that backstabbing ganker idiots exist in all factions

playing run away then chase, fukkin pacman style XD

like make up your mind, fight or run

The funny thing is, if you spare them, they jump you later

if you kill them, they be like

Опубликованное фото

congratz sis  :friends: nice meeting u in some 2v2

thank u brother  :yahoo: btw ur pally is the biggest challange from the class paladin i met in arena that far at 2x2 :give_rose: :good:

Yeah but if u still dont win that much and get over 50+% looses wich keeps going each week, u will never get on the first rank.

Im sure if poley spammed arena more times she surely get that first rank cuz she get like a 80+% ratio.

And in that case if everyone spam ways to the top 10, remember that not everyone get that top 10 cuz everyone isnt just 10 ppl xD

Oh and male it sounds like u wanna challange :P well u remember our last battle with ur bd and sexvixen right?  :blush: then i wanna see ur shaman too ;D

you share accounts and think your a bad-ass?

talk shit to me i dare you, ill GLADLY get that priest banned if you share it. i know original owner

you aint shit

thank u brother  :yahoo: btw ur pally is the biggest challange from the class paladin i met in arena that far at 2x2 :give_rose: :good:

hehehe :3 each time i see rogues in arena i say, its fettering time :P u gave me more challenge than when i meeted mymelody and sixshadow

good job lebek, next time ill help the dk that was there to kill you  :facepalm:

these failed people, spare his life, then they kill you next  :facepalm:

i just came there and saw you gouged this priest so i attacked you. dont blame me for kill a mc.thats the game,just saying

i just came there and saw you gouged this priest so i attacked you. dont blame me for kill a mc.thats the game,just saying

was there with a dk. dk atacked priest i just watched, then priest comes with tree mob to kill the rogue that didnt kill him :facepalm:  would have been easy to kill him 2vs1. probably can do it alone if no pet. but i never atack at kota. anyway, that priest is Milk the mage , hes my friend, he just didnt knew of my name change

hehehe :3 each time i see rogues in arena i say, its fettering time :P u gave me more challenge than when i meeted mymelody and sixshadow

I just try to show that rogues arent bad as many ppl think  :blush: yeah but mymelody... Now u call a rogue with +10 gear but dont know how to play in arena.. But i mean instant wrong skill uses and wrong moves .. Well if u was in arena yesterday, u would beat me like hell. I honestly say i have also some little things to learn and if im not concentrated, i will be sucks at arena  :nea: and remember that pvp is different then arena 2x2. If i pvp u, i will loose close combat  :good: