SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

lol,you are the one who said "mikoshamet is my girlfriend,its not me" when i saw you multiboxxing with your bd and your ranger same time,so dont judge others who do the same

ask fely that miko was girl or not ... and ur was  the shiti person who fiilrted me with laty ur female druid  forgot?

mabe eskinol is u ??? yah?

ask fely that miko was girl or not ... and ur was  the shiti person who fiilrted me with laty ur female druid  forgot?

Real mikoshamet is my best friend at ws, & its a girl ... Untill a poor boy use her kindness to use mikoshmet and make the real owner shy to use it cause many ppl hate him. Thats the story eskinol

1. i have latty since its level 13, befor it was a "girl" ,had her in facebook but still not sure if it wasnt a fake profile

2. no,i am not eskinol,and i dont care about him,its a nobody :D everybody know my chars,dont be stupid spreading lies

3. you are a liar,thats it, you acted like a girl,for me its kinda scam

1. i have latty since its level 13, befor it was a "girl" ,had her in facebook but still not sure if it wasnt a fake profile

2. no,i am not eskinol,and i dont care about him,its a nobody :D everybody know my chars,dont be stupid spreading lies

3. you are a liar,thats it, you acted like a girl,for me its kinda scam

nobody knw everybodys personality so yes  u might be eskinol  no wonder ur a begger around hassn  with ur next feamle char alethea lol  ur the one who acted nd acting like girl with many fake char  nd makin lies  smart kid

WaoW zethu continue drama  :lol: :lol:

he died 2 time vs pokkka and he won 1 time Cool  :lol:

post ur lose score too plz  :clapping:

died? only 2x he came fight me, yesterday 1x and lose (moreb was there) today ask again pvp and lose then didnt return  :facepalm:  where's pokkka ss of wins? will never show up cause he didnt win any.

embaraced Caza? +10 losing to +8 without even using guild passive skills?  ;D

dont think anybody believes a word u say anyway, after that FAKE screenshot. that's all you are, FAKE!

died? only 2x he came fight me, yesterday 1x and lose (moreb was there) today ask again pvp and lose then didnt return  :facepalm:  where's pokkka ss of wins? will never show up cause he didnt win any.

embaraced Caza? +10 losing to +8 without even using guild passive skills?  ;D

dont think anybody believes a word u say anyway, after that FAKE screenshot. that's all you are, FAKE!

I can make Fake Screenshot But You are a Really Fake Winner  :lol:

still have to watch more screenshots where u did 0 dmg  :fool:

To this noname who  says tht resi is "clownstuff" , Seems u dont know anything bout arena or crit/dmg reduction ,

Actually, I do know about arena, critical and damage reduction, I'm just saying that full arena set isn't that good, you will lose a shit load of dodge, penetration, attack speed, propably parry and block :facepalm: So, it's not so useful to resist maybe one extra hit than evade  , block or parry them. :blush:

I can make Fake Screenshot But You are a Really Fake Winner  :lol:

still have to watch more screenshots where u did 0 dmg  :fool:

PvP isnt Arena with warlocks/barb teams that pretty much made me not do shit. u can only play easy mode arena and gank :facepalm: 

and im not gonna feed the idiot anymore (just gonna leave u with this then u can spam the forum all you want and have fun talking to yourself)

75278_.jpg

PvP isnt Arena with warlocks/barb teams that pretty much made me not do shit. u can only play easy mode arena and gank :facepalm: 

and im not gonna feed the idiot anymore (just gonna leave u with this then u can spam the forum all you want and have fun talking to yourself)

Im starting to believe devs test the game with test chars using all skills on lv3... or all on lv5.

thats probably why they think the game is balanced.

Did warlocks get nerfed yet (again)? Maybe I make one on emerald after nerf.

Im starting to believe devs test the game with test chars using all skills on lv3... or all on lv5.

or they dont play the game at all, just test skills if they work and trust that the theory behind them is OK.  but sucks that their theory is that elf melee have no range and mc mc have same range and casters  ;D  nice joke. but everyone knows mc skills are more suited for war (mass ranged stuns, some even give dmg as well as stop movement, long ranged melees, invisible chars, real disable skills) but ofc all that changes when 1vs1, there elfs can rule, too bad arena is never 1vs1. when (if) they add that feature then i wanna see  :blush:

Just a small one to Dark circle, it lasts a bit shorter wich makes the "full stun" cycle harder.

Still needs more nerfing if you ask me.

More proof Hassn amp's his puppie's, just like caza and springy got amped, who next..

dont put my name in ur words , and cry more about my amp , ad about caza's too , all know im self amped and caza bought sd+10 , pokka spammed 2000+ for reach +10 , so keep Say ur Bull shit as u want IDC

Inbalance isnt the only problem.

there are too many luck factors.

and fights should last longer.

devs should change the stats system again.

I remember a game I played before. Based 1% on skill and 99% on luck.

most annoying fukkin retarded game ever

dont put my name in ur words , and cry more about my amp , ad about caza's too , all know im self amped and caza bought sd+10 , pokka spammed 2000+ for reach +10 , so keep Say ur Bull shit as u want IDC

caza lies 90% of the time, even said pokka won when he didn't, makes fake screenshot and insult's other's like a 5 year old, you think anybody believes you Guy's when mix with such a person? self amp after joining all +10 3/4 people from? you kidding? like mofh magically got rich +10 every char after spamming arena with hassn? group of liars and sell outs that's all.. if you don't care why do you reply? it's already common knowledge hassn amped uzun / malek / putry, list goes on. your just the new pack of $$ licker's who couldn't achieve anything without his money, so carry on lying and denying we already know..

Some one have Real life not like u  :lol:

btw dont worry i will come to home when vications end  :blush:  24 days left

Enjoy with urs dreams to killing me  ;)

caza lies 90% of the time, even said pokka won when he didn't, makes fake screenshot and insult's other's like a 5 year old, you think anybody believes you Guy's when mix with such a person? self amp after joining all +10 3/4 people from? you kidding? like mofh magically got rich +10 every char after spamming arena with hassn? group of liars and sell outs that's all.. if you don't care why do you reply? it's already common knowledge hassn amped uzun / malek / putry, list goes on. your just the new pack of $$ licker's who couldn't achieve anything without his money, so carry on lying and denying we already know..

hassn amped me ?  :lol:

i have screenshot whn i paid him 2000000  :fool:

who care about u i know u are ABC noobs so this is my last post here again i am on vication  ;)

nobody knw everybodys personality so yes  u might be eskinol  no wonder ur a begger around hassn  with ur next feamle char alethea lol  ur the one who acted nd acting like girl with many fake char  nd makin lies  smart kid

i am 100% not eskinol  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  whats next,i am hassn too ?  ;D ;D

dont even know this guy ;D

same with althea,who the duck is that? ;D

i knew you arent really smart,but thats just epic  ;D

i have 2 accounts, 12 chars

and yes, one char is female (latty), all others are male. and the female char...i NEVER said i am a girl,i always said i am jayrox,from the beginning i had it. ask everybody else, all know it.

you are the one who act like: "miko is a girl,its my girlfriend" :facepalm: 

Lol. Eskinol is some noob DK named Tinyente or some shit. He is from the Philippines. He got his shit from swamps and by ripping off people after he hijacked the guild WOLFGANG and then sold it after ripping off many people. Just some newb scamming Lock.

i am 100% not eskinol  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  whats next,i am hassn too ?  ;D ;D

dont even know this guy ;D

same with althea,who the ♥♥♥♥ is that? ;D

i knew you arent really smart,but thats just epic  ;D

i have 2 accounts, 12 chars

and yes, one char is female (latty), all others are male. and the female char...i NEVER said i am a girl,i always said i am jayrox,from the beginning i had it. ask everybody else, all know it.

you are the one who act like: "miko is a girl,its my girlfriend" :facepalm:

nah ur one of hassn pets for sure ... thats not far i never acted like a girl on miko or any char and will not like u did on latty u flirted me  dmn  ur big liar ... nd now u trying to say  u didnt after got ur item +10 lolz  nice scame jayrox 

ur acting like a guy now on latty cuz all knw its u ...

bt i knw ur still  makin girl char thats scamers style  :facepalm:

even after xmichelle say u wont stop makin lie  keep it on i dont care  :pleasantry:

nah ur one of hassn pets for sure ... thats not far i never acted like a girl on miko or any char and will not like u did on latty u flirted me  dmn  ur big liar ... nd now u trying to say  u didnt after got ur item +10 lolz  nice scame jayrox 

ur acting like a guy now on latty cuz all knw its u ...

bt i knw ur still  makin girl char thats scamers style  :facepalm:

even after xmichelle say u wont stop makin lie  keep it on i dont care  :pleasantry:

OMG  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  never seen such a stupid kid  ;D

1. i dont like hassn, he break rthe rules,i want him to be banned!

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=94974.0

so really stupid. epic fail ;D

2. stop with your lies,i never acted as a girl on latty. flirting with you? lol,never. show any proof! WHERE IS THE PROOF?

3. i dont even know xmichelle, and he/she dont know me. so whatever.

4. i have 12 chars in my 2 accounts, only 1 is female,and thats latty.

so mister liar, get better information befor talking bullshit

OMG  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  never seen such a stupid kid  ;D

1. i dont like hassn, he break rthe rules,i want him to be banned!

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=94974.0

so really stupid. epic fail ;D

2. stop with your lies,i never acted as a girl on latty. flirting with you? lol,never. show any proof! WHERE IS THE PROOF?

3. i dont even know xmichelle, and he/she dont know me. so whatever.

4. i have 12 chars in my 2 accounts, only 1 is female,and thats latty.

so mister liar, get better information befor talking bullshit

lol scamer will not say im scamer  ...

i knw ur dnt like hassn ur like his money  just like others member of aoa

and i think ur into me that flirted me with ur female druid

as u said u dont knw anything so why are u making jokes?

hater? keep hating me i dont give a ♥♥♥♥ and there is many others who hate me and trying to say im scamer just like u  and always fail cuz im not scamer nd dont need to be

its just a game and im having fun even with this kind of jokes

tnx for makin me laugh 

and if ur love me change ur bd name to gayrox ...nd stop trying to flirt me with female chars shame ...

if ur not blind just check wt fely said mabe ur brain cant accept the truth

ur fail  thats all ... try more  jayrose :facepalm: :pleasantry:

lol scamer will not say im scamer  ...

i knw ur dnt like hassn ur like his money  just like others member of aoa

and i think ur into me that flirted me with ur female druid

as u said u dont knw anything so why are u making jokes?

hater? keep hating me i dont give a ♥♥♥♥ and there is many others who hate me and trying to say im scamer just like u  and always fail cuz im not scamer nd dont need to be

its just a game and im having fun even with this kind of jokes

tnx for makin me laugh 

and if ur love me change ur bd name to gayrox ...nd stop trying to flirt me with female chars shame ...

if ur not blind just check wt fely said mabe ur brain cant accept the truth

ur fail  thats all ... try more  jayrose :facepalm: :pleasantry:

show me a screenshot of how i act like a girl. show it. you screen everything. so why suddenly you cant proof it? you are a liar.

and lol,his money? cant you read? I WANT HIM TO BE BANNED.idiot.

and omfg, everybody know i am not an aoa member, all my mc chars are in legends-alts guild called "ONE". idiot,i have nothing to do with AoA, everybody knows i am an enemy of AoA, not a member :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

look what shitley wrote,everybody know i am no eskinol or one of these guys :facepalm:

its an epic fail for you,cause everybody know i dont like hassn and i am not an AoA member. and about your "flirt"-lie: show me any proof/screenshot. do it. oh wait,you dont have one? well,cause YOU LIE. stupid,everybody know i am latty since its level 13 (maybe 14 yet,not sure anymore), and i never acted like a girl,from beginning i said i am latty.

show me any proof or shut up.

me in AOA...lol,still cant believe that somebody think tht.must be  real idiot  ;D

show me a screenshot of how i act like a girl. show it. you screen everything. so why suddenly you cant proof it? you are a liar.

and lol,his money? cant you read? I WANT HIM TO BE BANNED.idiot.

and omfg, everybody know i am not an aoa member, all my mc chars are in legends-alts guild called "ONE". idiot,i have nothing to do with AoA, everybody knows i am an enemy of AoA, not a member :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

look what shitley wrote,everybody know i am no eskinol or one of these guys :facepalm:

its an epic fail for you,cause everybody know i dont like hassn and i am not an AoA member. and about your "flirt"-lie: show me any proof/screenshot. do it. oh wait,you dont have one? well,cause YOU LIE. stupid,everybody know i am latty since its level 13 (maybe 14 yet,not sure anymore), and i never acted like a girl,from beginning i said i am latty.

show me any proof or shut up.

me in AOA...lol,still cant believe that somebody think tht.must be  real idiot  ;D

its abt long ago  nd that time im not even knw there is  froum or...

and i didnt knw that ur an gay on female char or not i would screen it

idiot is u that think all players are stupid nd  will belive ur jokes

scamer would even do bj to get  sumthing and no wonder a hater like u beg on hassn

the fail person is u that makin jokes on froum with big lies

nobody knw i have a lv20 prist so its easy  that u got another acc nd hide it

latty was girl so u bought it ?

lol dmn ur really idiot breakin rules and judgin others  or u want say latty was ur gf acc ?:D  explain  it jayrose

after players get abt latty ur trying to act like guy on it shame  :rofl: 

( there is many unknown player in aoa guild that act shit just like u )

everybody knws xmichelle and i think abc guild blive on her

ur so stupid or really blind who never met her before

dont forget to explain abt  latty  :facepalm: :pleasantry:

its abt long ago  nd that time im not even knw there is  froum or...

and i didnt knw that ur an gay on female char or not i would screen it

idiot is u that think all players are stupid nd  will belive ur jokes

scamer would even do bj to get  sumthing and no wonder a hater like u beg on hassn

the fail person is u that makin jokes on froum with big lies

nobody knw i have a lv20 prist so its easy  that u got another acc nd hide it

latty was girl so u bought it ?

lol dmn ur really idiot breakin rules and judgin others  or u want say latty was ur gf acc ?:D  explain  it jayrose

after players get abt latty ur trying to act like guy on it shame  :rofl: 

( there is many unknown player in aoa guild that act shit just like u )

everybody knws xmichelle and i think abc guild blive on her

ur so stupid or really blind who never met her before

dont forget to explain abt  latty  :facepalm: :pleasantry:

again, xmichelle dont know me. so i dont care about him/her

good excuse,come with proof or kill yourself.

nah,she was never my girlfriend, i dont need a 2d girlfriend.

i helped her a lot on 1. island,then she wanted to quit,at first she gave me her acc,saying maybe she go back one day. i played it...maybe 1 month then she came back and justed changed her password. some weeks later she came online again and gave me the account forever.

when this is a problem,then ban this account. but then you would be banned too,marceline would be banned,almost everyboy would be banned, cause its like account sharing. still all play. but yea,then this account should be banned too.

omg,you still think im in AoA? shitface,get right information or shut up. i have nothing to do with AoA, they are my enemies

again, xmichelle dont know me. so i dont care about him/her

good excuse,come with proof or kill yourself.

nah,she was never my girlfriend, i dont need a 2d girlfriend.

i helped her a lot on 1. island,then she wanted to quit,at first she gave me her acc,saying maybe she go back one day. i played it...maybe 1 month then she came back and justed changed her password. some weeks later she came online again and gave me the account forever.

when this is a problem,then ban this account. but then you would be banned too,marceline would be banned,almost everyboy would be banned, cause its like account sharing. still all play. but yea,then this account should be banned too.

omg,you still think im in AoA? shitface,get right information or shut up. i have nothing to do with AoA, they are my enemies

why you always bustin my chops for using marceline if its pretty much the same case as latty? cause marceline is a strong char? wasnt strong before i started playing it