SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

ignorance? whos the one with the over-amped weapons talking shit to my +0s?

you, you are

you want ignorance? try picking on some other over-amped idiot

get your rogue out, ill ♥♥♥♥ you up with +0s and you wont even touch me

Lol. Umadbro?

All I said was that some people would've killed that kinda Ranger in a few hits. If I was talking shit then I'd go " Bet my overamped Rogue would 1 shot that poor shit squishy Ranger ", but yeah. Whatever floats your boat.

And I probably used less real money in this game than you.

Lol, one more resilince-clown.

Resilience isn't so bad. Try a Ranger and that'll be the only thing that would help against 350+ Moon, unless he's stupid enough not to Blind after Blessing. Other than that +10 is the only thing that'll save you from Rogues. PvP starts with Stealth vs Ranged, Normal > Gouge > Normal > Merciless should be enough. Doubt even +10 will help you though.

i only use 2 pieces, and 2 pieces revenge

edit: kudos for knowing about BG kris's, it seems nobodys aware they are faster then doom dagger  :facepalm:

also arena daggers lvl 15 have speed on them i think (?)

the personification of nerd rage

inb4horribleenglish

> :crazy:

> :crazy: :wacko: :facepalm:

also arena daggers lvl 15 have speed on them i think (?)

no  :facepalm:

bg daggers = attack speed

arena dagger = resistance

doom dagger = penetration

watch out for new type of scam. this happened a couple of weeks ago.

the guy spams "trade SD xbow for Bg bow, fast"

I checked market, it just so happens there was a bg bow on market for 77k

I linked my bg xbow to him in pm, just to see if he was serious or not, and he said "thats xbow :!"

so then I said "lol bg bow on market for 77k"

he said, in not so many words, "so?"

He could easily have sold the sd xbow for dirt cheap at 100-200k to buy that bg bow and still have change left overXD

lol, I am 99% sure he was the seller of that bg bow on market and was just trying to trick ppl into buying it fast, then cancel the offer lol

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

Yes they do, speed crit res. Swaaz forgot how to read :P

i wasnt sure about my claim  :blush:  last i checked lvl 15 items was when my rogue was still lvl 14, about 2 months ago. since i had speed set on rogue lvl 14 i thought about going with those instead of lvl 17 kris but the dmg difference would be too much i think

i wasnt sure about my claim  :blush:  last i checked lvl 15 items was when my rogue was still lvl 14, about 2 months ago. since i had speed set on rogue lvl 14 i thought about going with those instead of lvl 17 kris but the dmg difference would be too much i think

Yeh, and no acc.. so much sadness. I pray every night new content coming gives us higher speed crit acc options for dags.

Santa Kuzmitch are you listening O:-)

To this noname who  says tht resi is "clownstuff" ,

Lol, one more resilince-clown.

Seems u dont know anything bout arena or crit/dmg reduction ,

And swaaz hides his hp cause many ppl would just 1-2shot him , ya its emberassing i know :unknw:

Ps: chrystall ur ranger stats are supreme!

1h weapons should have 5 stats  :blush:

Goin' to the chapel and we're gonna get maaarrieed

And now for something completely different.. many angry shams madmadmad fluguy so pro.

..and it isn't running when necro sleeps and steps out of range for seal cd then comes back to kill you @}-

...and sham fail attempt to draw vs necro :o what things happened?

edit:

Опубликованное фото

To this noname who  says tht resi is "clownstuff" , Seems u dont know anything bout arena or crit/dmg reduction ,

And swaaz hides his hp cause many ppl would just 1-2shot him , ya its emberassing i know :unknw:

Ps: chrystall ur ranger stats are supreme!

Ty Poley ..i guess this Jsw is another kid full of him,he never did arena vs me.I am pretty sure he will change he's opinion if pvp with me and he will do 170-190 dmg...and 0 critical.He will ask himself:"why?".Why? because of my resilience,dude!

Resi Set (lv15 Staff)

Arena/Guiding Thread Mix

HP Offensive

U aint dodgin' shiiiit

HP defensive

I have more mixes but dont feel like posting more right now.

No hp enchs used in any of these
my max Crit would be around 26-27%

I have even more sets/mixes on shaman/dk

Lmao

Loses PvP to lower amp... solution: amp moar.. that's gold

hassn was there watching, guess he found it humiliating  :blush:  after pokkka got +10 someone told he said that he was coming to ♥♥♥♥ me up. i waited n waited but no one came. then moreb appears, get owned (hitting me 400 normal dmg) as picture shows, my root just been used he already 1700hp and me full (gotta love kitting) then he suddently pots XD (couldnt ss fast enough) i stoped fighting after that cause i already let him catch me cause i was sure of win till he potted. these the aoa masters (always pvp with pot/scroll)

edit: oh moreb's mana is full cause his signal was exaust, so i instaroot and kited him, was the only skill he could use on me. that pic was on the second root  XD

75175_.jpg

75176_.jpg

pokkka lvl3 guild buffs, crit pot/ moon def scroll, +9 staff (mine +8)

More proof Hassn amp's his puppie's, just like caza and springy got amped, who next..

using my gf priest then kill some mc. i got pm when i kill a level 20 barb xD his chrystall enemy xDD idk his name  :rofl:

lv20 barb yea he insulted after die  hes name was model now changed to shiti name ...

eskinol nd his fake gf  mabe

lol,you are the one who said "mikoshamet is my girlfriend,its not me" when i saw you multiboxxing with your bd and your ranger same time,so dont judge others who do the same

xmichelle trying to flirt me with cindy acc :D  fail girl :blush:

Helppppppp :tease: :tease: a boy said i flirt him :rofl: :rofl: i better flirt your father :pleasantry:

But if it is real SS , so u re a lucky boy  :good: :good: many man flirt cindy but cindy flirt a boy  :fool:

Helppppppp :tease: :tease: a boy said i flirt him :rofl: :rofl: i better flirt your father :pleasantry:

But if it is real SS , so u re a lucky boy  :good: :good: many man flirt cindy but cindy flirt a boy  :fool:

cindy aint ♥♥♥♥♥ ur the bad person who using her acc shame on u fely ...