SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

nothing personal but  some ppl need to learn to us  lock  xdОпубликованное фото

you had 2 warlocks and 1 shaman so...

when i read your comment i thought you killed them without op classes..

you had 2 warlocks and 1 shaman so...

when i read your comment i thought you killed them without op classes..

read this then

74931_.jpg

74932_.jpg

hassn dog want free cos  ;D  hi say i pay you 200 k but i say no i need 2 mill ;D

Drama drama dramaaaa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Good stats for a ranger?

those are horrible stats, i will show you why soon. have one more ring to critical enchant.

oh, and yes i really did say that. your stats are horrible. just another casual gamer with an overamped weapon NOT stacking attributes

those are horrible stats, i will show you why soon. have one more ring to critical enchant.

oh, and yes i really did say that. your stats are horrible. just another casual gamer with an overamped weapon NOT stacking attributes

no need, ill show her what good ranger stats would be (still only have 4 critical enchants 3 dodge 1 resil)

edit: also my medallion is the bg one, not lvl 18 medallion yet.

74948_.jpg

no need, ill show her what good ranger stats would be (still only have 4 critical enchants 3 dodge 1 resil)

edit: also my medallion is the bg one, not lvl 18 medallion yet.

max dodge max critical and max health, not bad

what i will show you soon, is max critical max dexterity max penetration max dodge

max dodge max critical and max health, not bad

what i will show you soon, is max critical max dexterity max penetration max dodge

none of the stats there are maxed. will have 0.7% more dodge, 1.2% more crit, 0.6% more resil, 0.6% more accu, 0.6% more speed, and 2.3% more pene (not about this last one) oh and i have 89 hp regen (also not maxed)

none of the stats there are maxed. will have 0.7% more dodge, 1.2% more crit, 0.6% more resil, 0.6% more accu, 0.6% more speed, and 2.3% more pene (not about this last one) oh and i have 89 hp regen (also not maxed)

by "maxed" i was implying your choice of stacked attributes in favor of others

U guys really think debuffer is the best wl? Look him flee  :bad: guess hes soon enough out the top 3. Not the first time that he flee

surely your shit win/loss ratio is better?

hahahaha nope  :lol: :lol:

both of you are nothing but ticket spammin casuals  :crazy:

Bet each 3 of my chars would kill that in 1 combo.

@Chrystall. Not bad stats. Get more accuracy though. I experienced alot of missing with 14% accu and barely with 18%+. Not sure whats bows max accuracy though. But yeah. Good stats vs casters.

Good stats for a ranger?

Resi and crit are nice, i guess you are using hp runes on rings and penetration crystal on gloves? Switch rings to dodge rune and add accuracy crystal on gloves, will be better

Bet each 3 of my chars would kill that in 1 combo.

@Chrystall. Not bad stats. Get more accuracy though. I experienced alot of missing with 14% accu and barely with 18%+. Not sure whats bows max accuracy though. But yeah. Good stats vs casters.

ya your real pro for over-amping geewhiz i wish i could spend enough $$ and be pro like you

surely your shit win/loss ratio is better?

hahahaha nope  :lol: :lol:

both of you are nothing but ticket spammin casuals  :crazy:

Guess my rate for a MELEE class is pretty nice, and i didnt never see u at top even win that much. So what u try to say? Let us at least show your win stats before u talk like that

Good stats for a ranger?

Everything is awesome  :) , but ur power isnt too engh for me its strong, but here in Us i saw more stronger than that ! :)

Guess my rate for a MELEE class is pretty nice, and i didnt never see u at top even win that much. So what u try to say? Let us at least show your win stats before u talk like that

can i show mine?  ;D 

1- bad week at 2x2 pfff top 2 are level 15 people that dnt level to fight only low levels  :facepalm:  have more wins than them but they always use pot

2- not bad ratio at 3x3

74968_.jpg

74969_.jpg

ya your real pro for over-amping geewhiz i wish i could spend enough $$ and be pro like you

Lol I haven't even spent 50$ here.

I've been one of the top 5 Rogues, top 1 in PvP long ago, won +10 BDs with +1 Armour and two mid ampRondels when no one even used Ghost hit. I made it mainstream.

But yeah I guess every high amp players are suppose to be rich people who spent alot of money in game. Oh the ignorance.

hope not see any dodge again  lol :rofl:

XD don't hope too much, just when you think it's gone for good like a bad neighbour it's going to pop its head through the window at the worst possible moment to say hai wassup.

XD don't hope too much, just when you think it's gone for good like a bad neighbour it's going to pop its head through the window at the worst possible moment to say hai wassup.

ya just now parry on shaman  :bad: ;D

you dont know who your talking to kid, your ratio is shit, and YOU ARE SHIT

wait, people DO gain respect by spamming tickets?

oh of course, its said by somebody ELSE who spams tickets.

hey, maybe YOU can spam tickets and gain more respect too!everybody wins!

edit: you dont play arena, you buy arena. only respectable arena player was ME in season 1,

rank #7 in 2vs2 on ranger (#1 ranked ranger in my tier) with ZERO TICKETS USED, ONLY DAILIES (was rank 3 until aigrind announced costumes for winners, then all the "pro" players beat me in the ratings for the last week)

rank #4 in 2vs2 on druid (#1 ranked druid in my tier) with ZERO TICKETS USED, ONLY DAILIES (was rank 2 until aigrind announced costumes for winners, then all the "pro" players beat me in the ratings for the last week)

you want respect? try NOT spending money on this game yet STILL winning against +10s

something youll never do

now go empty your wallet (or your boyfriends wallets) and maybe youll get enough respect from those "arena players"

but no, im sure all the "pro" arena players give anybody with a wallet respect, because apparently to people like you; respect = money spent

Lol I haven't even spent 50$ here.

I've been one of the top 5 Rogues, top 1 in PvP long ago, won +10 BDs with +1 Armour and two mid ampRondels when no one even used Ghost hit. I made it mainstream.

But yeah I guess every high amp players are suppose to be rich people who spent alot of money in game. Oh the ignorance.

ignorance? whos the one with the over-amped weapons talking shit to my +0s?

you, you are

you want ignorance? try picking on some other over-amped idiot

get your rogue out, ill duck you up with +0s and you wont even touch me