SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

The word Shortcut was just a substitute for the word cheater because i didn't want to use the word cheater again and again as this is just a discussion and using the word cheater would have took an offensive tone and make my statements look offensive.

I wont say much now, just that, don't do anything in the present which you may regret in the future.

If you think you are correct, then that is perfectly fine,let haters hate.

hehe. "Rules" is a mere excuse.

There is no rule that you cannot attack elfs at pvpcave but we still don't . We do that so that everyone can have a fair PvP and those who disturb PvPs are treated as scum.

you know what is cheating and what is fair, and cheating IS cheating and you cannot say it as a fair just because it isn't mentioned in the rules and pvp cave example defines it the best.

And if we are talking about rules, it is clearly written in the rules, sharing chars is forbidden.

Опубликованное фото

Here is the original link :

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=82900.0

So talking about the rules, the mods have full right to block half of EU server .

Speaking of rules this dumbass needs to be banned

74115_.jpg

74116_.png

he thinks stealth+jump a questing paladin can kill him easily, second time same spot still doesnt understand  :crazy:

post-15696-1417703497464_thumb.png

See but if these two dont get banned it just shows we can break the rules all we want :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: O:-) :bad: :nea: :nea: :nea:

one is the loneliest number :cray: :cray: :cray:

Pic 1 Saved this from halloween

Pic 2 I downloaded an app off of sponsor pay no mcoins came and it did this shit to my computer also :facepalm: :nea: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad:

74133_.jpg

74134_.jpg

Pic 2 I downloaded an app off of sponsor pay no mcoins came and it did this shit to my computer also :facepalm: :nea: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad:

Sponsor is for android deevices, not computers

Pic 1 Saved this from halloween

You won`t be seeing me for a while turtle, keep acid spitting on those

Phew No Ban Must mean devs dc if we break there rules....... :facepalm: :facepalm:

Qiara also joined this  guy good job abc members keep blockin way for lv14 questors :facepalm:

elf block stairs all day/night whats wrong if we block elf for cl?

its shame for a guild  like abc blockin  front cave :)

nd u better keep stalking  ...

what does guild need to anything anyway elf dont let us do cl ever always blocking mc did it today  :facepalm:  simple fact elf dont let us do cl and we dont let them also

My necro lvl 18 has finished CL yesterday! Right on time for the BG-equipment.... oh no, wait... here i find some guiding thread stuff.

Kill those elf-basterds ;D

what does guild need to anything anyway elf dont let us do cl ever always blocking mc did it today  :facepalm:  simple fact elf dont let us do cl and we dont let them also

not mc but abc members for today nvm keep acting  like noobs mr.stalker

My necro lvl 18 has finished CL yesterday! Right on time for the BG-equipment.... oh no, wait... here i find some guiding thread stuff.

Kill those elf-basterds ;D

ya  i even told my frind there is lv18 set or arena set  so no need to fight shiti blockers to done chainless ...bt he want done it beside this lifeless blockers :facepalm:

ABC-members are not allowed to kill CL-questers? Right... ;D

everybody allowed to do anything in game ... before i  didnt saw any of this guys block or act noob bt just today one of them acted shit even after my frn ask him (its shame) ...

ya  i even told my frind there is lv18 set or arena set  so no need to fight shiti blockers to done chainless ...bt he want done it beside this lifeless blockers :facepalm:

Lifeless blockers? ur saying that we always ther to block lol it was just he saw mc while he was passing or questing and killed u all thats what a mc will do if saw a elf try kill them and then u came insult him in world chat :facepalm:  after that only he started blocking

everybody allowed to do anything in game ... before i  didnt saw any of this guys block or act noob bt just today one of them acted shit even after my frn ask him (its shame) ...

Cry us a mother♥♥♥♥ing river.

Lifeless blockers? ur saying that we always ther to block lol it was just he saw mc while he was passing or questing and killed u all thats what a mc will do if saw a elf try kill them and then u came insult him in world chat :facepalm:  after that only he started blocking

dont make lie  im not gonna insult  a cheap guy like him  wt i said was-noob ecoador-  and he replaied with insult

all? its lol there was a mage with 1k hp and a bd with 1.7hp and me vs bunch of mcs

ofc 2nd time he killed by revive and pot beside his frinds

74249_.jpg