SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

doesnt matter for hassn i think even he wanna be 1st always n gonna do illegal ways for it .-.

i dont remember i posted which staff is better for hassm, amd he dont do illegal ways

im asking about the new staff if it match  the new assassin's

Ex vs ex

gratz zain u posted ur 3 wins, now post the loses.  i would post but i dont bother to take ss of u (most times u just write "shit, them again" in area chat when we meet)

btw why did u n oka stop demanding after those 2 fortunate wins when unfo was laggin badly? u dont even post the dmg  ;D 

gratz zain u posted ur 3 wins, now post the loses.  i would post but i dont bother to take ss of u (most times u just write "shit, them again" in area chat when we meet)

btw why did u n oka stop demanding after those 2 fortunate wins when unfo was laggin badly? u dont even post the dmg  ;D

xD i admit we lost to ya quite a few times but cmon u had a warlock who coulve a kited us easily and ecua didnt look like he was lagging his skills wernt delaying i could tell xD

When somebody loses 80% of the excuse is lag

never saw she jump anyone but just today jumped me nd get raped 6time  ur pro  after 6revive with pot  killed my bd :facepalm:

she will jump you if you kill her in swamp. and you are in her blacklist xD

she will jump you if you kill her in swamp. and you are in her blacklist xD

im not gonna fight a reviver/potter at kota bt at swamp i fight till die or rape nd most times im the winner :D  shes in my blacklist too :D

so this is legends? when they lose they will accuse you that you are scammer?  :facepalm:  oh jayrox full of shitmouth but 0% brain  :facepalm:

so gayrox scamer too cuz she got female acc and using it lol :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: get a life

so gayrox scamer too cuz she got female acc and using it lol :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: get a life

normal druid problem is they tell you runner and chicken bt if they accuse you a scammer it's big deal  :facepalm:

xD i admit we lost to ya quite a few times but cmon u had a warlock who coulve a kited us easily and ecua didnt look like he was lagging his skills wernt delaying i could tell xD

When somebody loses 80% of the excuse is lag

lol he wasnt even plashing before u guys came  :facepalm:  just standing there. u just so happy u won that u seem to forget that u got unstealthed almost all the other fights :lol:

so this is legends? when they lose they will accuse you that you are scammer?  :facepalm:  oh jayrox full of shitmouth but 0% brain  :facepalm:

welcome to my world for the last year or so (started cause of losing in arena as well)

we won  4:3 and 1 lost was cause i was dc. and yes,i use "latty" for quests to help legends sometimes,but in general i use it for kotta quests only cause its very weak. but thats not the point.

the point is,somebody who write in world chat : "i need a costume, pm me boys  :blush: " is acting like a girl. and thats a scam. (until today i didnt know that you are just a fake girl so i dont have screens,but take care,i get you ;))

no problem using female chars. but when some fake ppl like you are use female chars and act like girl even they are boys...its scam to me,yes.

and ofc i "cried" of you running,cause you guys run befor anybody did any dmg yet, wasted 5 mins of my life.

stop acting like a girl.you have a dick.maybe small,who knows (except your mother),but you have one,so stop acting like a girl

btw zethu,i didnt say you scam. you are the one who accused me to be an account-trader. you are such a liar..

ffs never knew this guy speaks like this e.e should of told me sooner i would've shut his mouth

Idk why but i need to ask u guys a question.... (Also me in full kw sick looking)...

WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY? :rofl: :shok: :shok: :shout:

73370_.jpg

Until where can go a stupid kid.. :facepalm:

i know who that is  :blush:  his barb had another name before. got those pms many times. he just keeps creating new chars to insult you after u kill him.

we won  4:3 and 1 lost was cause i was dc. and yes,i use "latty" for quests to help legends sometimes,but in general i use it for kotta quests only cause its very weak. but thats not the point.

the point is,somebody who write in world chat : "i need a costume, pm me boys  :blush: " is acting like a girl. and thats a scam. (until today i didnt know that you are just a fake girl so i dont have screens,but take care,i get you ;) )

no problem using female chars. but when some fake ppl like you are use female chars and act like girl even they are boys...its scam to me,yes.

and ofc i "cried" of you running,cause you guys run befor anybody did any dmg yet, wasted 5 mins of my life.

stop acting like a girl.you have a dick.maybe small,who knows (except your mother),but you have one,so stop acting like a girl

btw zethu,i didnt say you scam. you are the one who accused me to be an account-trader. you are such a liar..

4-3? u sure? hahaha you lost 2 battle out of 5 and because of that you're crying and you tell here that we lost in you?  :pleasantry:  oh come on gayrox dont lie  ;)  don't destroy the name of legends because of your manners  ;)

i know who that is  :blush:  his barb had another name before. got those pms many times. he just keeps creating new chars to insult you after u kill him.

But that's a sick one..really:!

revenge foru sweety :3 mind my language ... Xd

>Crush mad about someone insulting her

>Insults dude who insulted her and posts ss of it

>Gameover