SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

so ur trying to say u got 420k arena points to spend? or are u really that dumb that u actually think that devs turned into gold the total ap u acumulated and not the ap u had to use in store?  :facepalm:

at least kernlaba cries over something that makes sense. u clearly didnt even used ur brain to think for 10 seconds

Quote from Pvprange "Envy is a Sin"

U sinnin alot dude so stfu and stop being jelly just post ur ss not ♥♥♥♥♥ like a retarded chick on her period :facepalm:

U sinnin alot dude so stfu and stop being jelly just post ur ss not ♥♥♥♥♥ like a retarded chick on her period :facepalm:

Turtlemad.

envy? lol u the one that come to eu world chat and insult random ppl .. and about the ganking part.. first time i saw ur lvl3 rogue.. u were nice to my rogue in the cave.. then 2 minutes later join a posse of gankers to kill my druid. so u wanna talk about mad ganking for no reason? give the example because u can talk about jumping ppl for no reason.

envy? lol u the one that come to eu world chat and insult random ppl .. and about the ganking part.. first time i saw ur lvl3 rogue.. u were nice to my rogue in the cave.. then 2 minutes later join a posse of gankers to kill my druid. so u wanna talk about mad ganking for no reason? give the example because u can talk about jumping ppl for no reason.

OH SHIT A LV3 HIT ME AND MADE FUN OF SOME DUMBASS BRS IN UR EU CHAT WHAT WILL U DO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wacko: :mega_shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: ( Lmao ur ♥♥♥♥ing stupid ur making urself look like a jealous fag)

STOP SPREADING LIES; MARCELINE/ZETHU/ZATHU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you are a bad person and a big liar. you insult me in world chat and you spread the lie that i buy accounts (i never did) :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

then you insult me cause i have different oppinion... ( i have the oppinion,that when a ganker killed you,just come back and kill him. zethu/zathu/marceline (not even his char) has the oppinion,that insulting this ganker in world chat is better :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

this guy is a SHAME...

i am sure this "guy" marceline will come again,writing a big story,defending himself. fact is,he insults player who dont share his oppinion and he spread lies in world chat :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

72418_.png

72419_.png

72420_.png

you are a bad person and a big liar. you insult me in world chat and you spread the lie that i buy accounts (i never did) :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

then you insult me cause i have different oppinion... ( i have the oppinion,that when a ganker killed you,just come back and kill him. zethu/zathu/marceline (not even his char) has the oppinion,that insulting this ganker in world chat is better :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

this guy is a SHAME...

i am sure this "guy" marceline will come again,writing a big story,defending himself. fact is,he insults player who dont share his oppinion and he spread lies in world chat :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Lmfao and Zethu says im the bad guy... :facepalm:

OH SHIT A LV3 HIT ME AND MADE FUN OF SOME DUMBASS BRS IN UR EU CHAT WHAT WILL U DO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wacko: :mega_shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: ( Lmao ur ♥♥♥♥ing stupid ur making urself look like a jealous fag)

Lol you just made yourself look like a mix of pvprange/kernlabba/heroxnoob

this guy is a SHAME...

well, u didnt post the previous parts of the talk, nor the after. as u can see on the end of the first ss i ask if that rogue always been yours.. wheres the part after that??? where u answer that it isnt a rogue and i tell you then its my bad cause there was a char with that name so i thought i bought it??..  (but u dont bother to post that now do you?  :facepalm:  instead u rather acuse me of spreading lies when i publicaly admited on that same talk that it was a hasty conclusion on my part)

say stuff like they are and not how u want them to be. seems u been holding on to that for a while, had a bad day and decided to once again diss on me? fine, i got ss of my own.

and btw, still waiting for that video.. but please dont cut the part where u join the higher levels in ganking me then come crying on elf speaking bs of some video after i return and i killed you. ♥♥♥♥♥ please. jelly of me before and aparently still jelly. or why would u bother stalking my every discussion of forum or world chat? and always with pms even if i dont even reply to you or talk to you. even going on abc thread to post ss of caza. dude, get a life of ur own. if i chose to go on mc world chat and say to some guy that ganked me "i will hunt you from now on" its my choice and NONE OF UR BUSINESS, dont they teach that in germany?

72421_.jpg

72422_.jpg

72423_.jpg

Lmfao and Zethu says im the bad guy... :facepalm:

if u bother to read what i said was that from ur mana usage and hp on those screens u were in a group atacking him (so how can you claim hes weak when not even 1 ss u killed him solo??) . when ppl decide to post ss they are bound to get opinions. my opinion was that those were gank ss, for some that thinks of himself as a good player seems kinda lame to me. but if it makes ya happy, who am i to judge. and from my knowledge of us pvp cave and ur behaviour on eu cave joining gankers to atack someone that did you no harm and even welcoming you on eu server a few minutes before..u came across as a douche

if u bother to read what i said was that from ur mana usage and hp on those screens u were in a group atacking him (so how can you claim hes weak when not even 1 ss u killed him solo??) . when ppl decide to post ss they are bound to get opinions. my opinion was that those were gank ss, for some that thinks of himself as a good player seems kinda lame to me. but if it makes ya happy, who am i to judge. and from my knowledge of us pvp cave and ur behaviour on eu cave joining gankers to atack someone that did you no harm and even welcoming you on eu server a few minutes before..u came across as a douche

Dumbass this is pvp in an earlier ss u stupid idiot then he posted ganking pictures of him ganking me read the whole entire dont jump in And yah a lv3 that takes 12 dmg hits u oh shit ur screwed ( Look at earlier posts before u speak i think u owe me an apology sherlock)

72429_.jpg

And yah a lv3 that takes 12 dmg hits u oh shit ur screwed ( Look at earlier posts before u speak i think u owe me an apology sherlock)

u know what stagger is? when 2 other rogues also hitting and the little shit prevents me from kitting properly with stagger dmg.

and for the third time.. i just gave my opinion on those pics i saw. spoke only of the fact that it was nothing but ganking pics. why should i apologise if even u admit those are ganking pics? i dont get why ur so mad lol

u know what stagger is? when 2 other rogues also hitting and the little shit prevents me from kitting properly with stagger dmg.

and for the third time.. i just gave my opinion on those pics i saw. spoke only of the fact that it was nothing but ganking pics. why should i apologise if even u admit those are ganking pics? i dont get why ur so mad lol

some cool summon thing and random shit at swamps like always ignoring the Zethu topic hes being a noob One sider

72442_.jpg

72443_.jpg

72444_.jpg

all new costumes arent personal on equip  :shok: :shok:

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=93918.msg630886#new

on a funny topic

failed jump on second pic as i was killing another rogue, both droped dead  :facepalm:

then wanted to pvp my "shit" bd with my noob lvl 15 blades (third ss)

72461_.jpg

72462_.jpg

72463_.jpg

on a funny topic

failed jump on second pic as i was killing another rogue, both droped dead  :facepalm:

god job  bt a begger will never accpet his an cheap noob ganker :)

what do you mean, can you explain better?

Did you just asked him to explain what he said?

@jay,

U accuse zathu for being a ganker yet you start forum ganking zathu ?

EU emerald got deleted :'(

Опубликованное фото

on a funny topic

A Hentai member showin' the buttered tentacle power.

Im proud of you.

well his an fail noob without his frinds help :) hide all time in pvp cave or out front door  and thinks his good abt the ``begger`` see his guild name ;)

R.I.P English.

1-frist 10chests drop this bt other 90chest all quest :facepalm:

2- dead , cried to his frind then ganked me in pvp cave :D

3- pew this kin shit luck

:shok: u killed a mage :shok: unfortunately i was afk in this pic  :lol:

Before i killed u a few times

u need to correct ur signature bro. lvl 5 druid Mokrapacha  ;D

as i was chatiing in pvp nd u ganked  and u get heal on pew  ya ur high amp bt  nothing for me :)

and lv ur new druid before entr cave or go mc side lol

dont say `i` u called help its 2v1 lol coward

as i was chatiing in pvp nd u ganked  and u get heal on pew  ya ur high amp bt  nothing for me :)

lol? u killed my druid 5lvl and it was my little revenge.

yes, i'm suck on mage, but u can't kill real owner Sucurs 1vs1 ;)

u need to correct ur signature bro. lvl 5 druid Mokrapacha  ;D

will be 20 soon xD